Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1917&start_row=41

I am God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/10/2007 6:06:52 AM

True I, that is so funny. LOL!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/10/2007 1:30:21 PM

Blessed

well i man just on i way out, bout to go light a bigga fyah inna babylon. Sizzla Kolonji in i area tonight. If i sight the youth, i have something to reason with him about.

Jah Bless
Love and Love alone
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/10/2007 6:49:34 PM

Idren Ten,

Seems like that what I said is not so clear and cause confusion. It is not my inconsequence.
Anti-god is the person who negate supervision of Supreme Powers of Almighty and cut off the relation with the Highest.

Look I, I think I don't have to bring in here names of the people who were example of this kind of persons, everybody knows them, not because of the good they did to human kind, but because of the evil, destruction and death they cause to millions.
Believe I or not, but they were thinking that there is no God and if he is, he is to weak to stop their evil doings.

So, it is hard to put them in the same line with Jah Loving people and say, that everyone is God like or kind of one.

I just want to show, how dangerous can be this way of thinking and how important is to mark the border, between whats is God's and what is the man's things. People may not overstand those differences and act like they were them only judges of what is right and what is wrong.

Some people receipt verbally the true, but not overstand the power of it.
I need the knowledge and years of meditation to overstand the matters, there is no short way to get there.

So before I'n'I start to promote God Man theory, the I_s should overstand that it is one of the greatest secrets and misteries of Our existence and someone who is not ready for that, can safer because of misunderstandings.

Love Rastafari

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/11/2007 11:51:34 AM

Ises

So maybe let's bring in some reality in this internet talk after all.
Lean back, make sure you listen, and be still.

The Honorable Elder Congo Isef, Nyahbinghi Atlanta... is talking:

Wisdom from the Nyahbinghi Throne

Selah

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/11/2007 9:16:05 PM

"Anti-god is the person who negate supervision of Supreme Powers of Almighty and cut off the relation with the Highest."

hmmm? bush believes in god, bin laden believes in god, hitler belived in god.

many soldiers in fox holes for both side in iraq are holding their bibles and korans tight

believing in a god is not the solution to the worlds problem --believing in ALL human beings as our equal is ---no matter their race,color, or creed.

man is the solution and if your religion or philosophy does not allow you to see each person you pass as your brother or sister then you have not found the right one ---

"who i don't love is the people who keep fighting" marley

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/11/2007 9:49:49 PM

"believing in a god is not the solution to the worlds problem"

No, believing in a god is not the solution, Knowing God is.

Selassie I Lives and Reigns Itinual
Rastafari Is

Messenger: ONE Sent: 6/11/2007 11:59:50 PM

Sorry ini overstood the subject matter incorrectly i suppose...thanks for clearing it up...it wasnt about callin Iself "after" the creator it was callin Iself god himself...hence the title "I am god"

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/12/2007 2:45:03 PM

Greetings Eliajh
When I posted that comment it wasn't in reference to what you'd said, it was in response to Ras Kebraeb. I thought it was ironic the way each reasoning seemed to make sense depending on which way you looked at it - from human is God or human is flesh OR only God is God perspective. Bless

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/12/2007 3:08:23 PM

Ras KebreAB, the I made very good point.

Matter is, believe God is or believe to God, which both are important.

Still looking, does the people that you mention really believe that God is or they just lie about it or pretend to believe, like they use to do?
I don't want to judge them, as I don't know them hearts and is only Jah who knows what is standing behind. I can only look at what they did or do and on the base of that think for who them are serving to.

Hitler was shaking hand with Pope, German soldiers during the war had lock on belts with encription "God with us".
Many lied about them true faith just to have a hearing of many.
Pope blessed Musolini in his conquests of Ethiopia.
History is full of examples.
---

"man is the solution and if your religion or philosophy does not allow you to see each person you pass as your brother or sister then you have not found the right one ---"

---

Still looking, hope this words wasn't directed to I, as it could means that the I didn't get through what I previously wrote or didn't overstand it.

What I wanted to present in my posts, is that there are two philosopies, which talk about God-man matters and both of them are on extremely different positions to each other.
To not confuse them I need the knowledge and believe, to be not fulled by evil and keep on the right way.

Love Rastafari

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/12/2007 3:36:05 PM

With apologies to Ras KebreAB,

I wanted to write:

- to Know God is or believe to God -

'Believe that God is', is long way to 'Know God is'.

Blessings

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I