Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1917&start_row=11

I am God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/4/2007 8:58:24 PM

Its all about how the I look at it.

As long as One has a Pure heart, then no worries right?

Jah Bless.
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/5/2007 2:20:54 AM

i give thanks for the i replies,

my reason for doing this post is to get an inspiration to reason with him on how jah is greater than man, ras kebreab brought a good point about image. Elijah, in no way am i influenced by him with his beliefs. if ini reason more and i see wickedness arising i simply depart and never come back. but i see alot upliftment and positive things going on with his center with youths so i feel thats something i need to be apart of right now, because all they know is hip hop, so i had some sizzla with me and i went to the dj booth and start mixing some sizzla playing no white god and alot of his other hits, and u could feel a new wind blowing through there because they never heard this kind of message, and people were in amazement, so anywhere i have chance to uplift i am all for it.

Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/5/2007 4:57:40 AM

Greetings, it seems the I is doing some positive works in the community with this brethren and that is a good thing. I guess telling the youth they are gods n goddesses too will teach them to seek deeper within themselves for the spirit that dwells within, hope they quest more for a deeper overing of what the Creator is all about and quest to know more of their history rather than be fooled by the fast life of material riches of this world. Bless.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/5/2007 11:43:04 AM

Ises

If you seperate between God and Man you don't see the oneness.

Of course I n I say that I IS GOD AND GOD IS I. I n I say that from the very beginning. This is what Christ taught us, and what HIM showed us. God is the Trinity... the Tri-Inity... Father, Son and Spirit. And we learn that all man is JAH son, so we know the son is one in JAH.

All the things Christ taught us is only possible if I n I is COMPLETELY one with JAH. You say God is greater than man because he makes lightening and earthquake. But doesn't Christ teach us that I n I can do the same... move mountains and walk on the water. You can't do that if you aint one with JAH... because if he doesn't let you, you won't be able.
And in a way those brethren of you who says he doesn't pray because he is the Highest himself is right. If he really realizes this, then he really is. Praying is lip service if you do it like they do it.... but reall praying is giving praise with every breath and every move. Make your life one big prayer to JAH.

I say Man of Right is God in Flesh!

Selah

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 6/5/2007 12:43:43 PM

Greetings All...

I love the subject, and I must say that religion has been used for so long now to keep the minds of humanity in bondage. God, the all present force, is everywhere, yet only in man is there a consciousness of that power. There is no man in the sky, and of that I am sure, but God is the sky and I am God too. The elements that made all aspects of nature are all present in I and I, and just as my physical body is always moving/changing, so is Iration. What is the image of God? Are you your body or are you an unseen power that dwells within your particular vehichle? I say I am the power that drives this body, and one day I will return to the unseen should I live up to the God potential. I love King Emmanuel Edward's brilliant teaching "Man of Right is God in Flesh", for this spells it out very clearly, that man and man has works to do in order to live up to righteousness that is God. His Majesty Qedemawi Haile Selassie did exmplify this righteousness in fullness and that is why I can say undoubtedly He Is God. Through Christ, His Majesty, forward, we can see the God in Humanity and live up to our potential. We are Gods, but we have much work in realizing this fact, and only a short time to do the work. Religion holds back while spirituality pushes forward!!!! To find the spirituality in religion can sometimes be a great task. I'm not saying ones should walk around saying they are all Gods, but to encourage ones to become Gods sits well with me. How can humanity not be Gods if the Son of God is the Son of Man?

"Ye are Gods"
SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/5/2007 7:54:11 PM

I fail to understand this brethren
"You say God is greater than man because he makes lightening and earthquake. But doesn't Christ teach us that I n I can do the same... move mountains and walk on the water. You can't do that if you aint one with JAH... because if he doesn't let you, you won't be able. "

Didnt you just kill your own argument for "Of course I n I say that I IS GOD AND GOD IS I " ?
Or am i to think that "Gods" need permission from another "God" in order to do things

My question is, since when did oneness become to mean the same?
Whoever is reading this right now, I and the I are one yes...but we are not the same
A man and a woman are one, they are not the same
JAH, man, every beast, everything in the Ineverse is One, nothing is the same
So humble thyself and give praise to HIM that is worthy to be praised

Brethren Ten , i am sorry that the I see it in that way, but i never had to be told that i am a god to seek deeper within i self, i just had to sight HIM. Better the youths be told to seek HIM first and All will be added
Encourage the youths not to be Gods, but to be God-like in their works and speech

" I say I am the power that drives this body,"
Perhaps its time to dig out my copy of Burning Spears "JAh is my Driver" once again

You can say what you want about religion and spirituality, but spirituality in the wrong hands can be just as, if not more, dangerous. Religion might hold you back but so called spirituality can make you believe you are moving forward while it takes you to places you never wanted to go.

JAh Guide I and I
Rastafari Is

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/6/2007 11:28:27 AM

ini look to the sky in awe ---I look at the birds and trees in awe--i look at humans in awe, but when InI need strength and guidance and inspiration i look at InI inner I because that is where the power resides.

now if that bredrin says he is god but not the youth around him then that could be a problem leading to manipulation. maybe he needs to be asked that question point blank.

as for I I don't look for god in the sky but as people pass by I look in their eye

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/6/2007 2:20:59 PM

Alli know is that I Father gave i flesh and put i pon earth to
glorify HIM and be a Reflection of HIM, not an Imitation

Selassie I Liveth
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 6/6/2007 2:54:53 PM

All of us are children of jah and we shall die like princes and men.He is Jah,he is god.Selah ssie I

Messenger: ONE Sent: 6/6/2007 3:01:50 PM

Isnt claiming to be GOD blasphemy?...GOD is in all of us but we are not GOD himself...There is blood in me but i am not blood...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I