Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1917&start_row=31

I am God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/7/2007 1:59:04 PM

Man of Right is God in Flesh!

The i dem need a deeper iditation pon this before you go around using Emmanuel I teachings to support a person going around saying he is God.
I didnt want to say anything before as i myself am not a Bobo, and plus i didnt know whether or not the ones speaking are themselves Bobos.
I iditation is
Man of Right is God in Flesh! overstand ... it is not the "Man" who is "God in Flesh" but the works of "Right" that are done by a man. seen

InI Father Emperor Selassie I taught us that one should begin and end whatever he is doing with a levication to JAh.

Now if i have a hammer in my hand and i do my work,
that hammer is doing my work for i,
and while it does so, i and the hammer are One,
withouth seperation,
working as one in accordance with i will.

Am i the hammer? , is the hammer I ? NO

But unlike the hammer, since i Father gave i free will, i choose to be the hammer in I Fathers hands to do HIS work as He has commanded and as He has willed it to be. and like the hammer, while i do His work, I and I Father are One.

Brethren Dominique, I apologise that i came off as angry to the I. Still i wouldnt call it anger, its more of a frustration u heard in i speech.
seen the thing is, I know in I self that ini dont really have a disagreement, Ini all Rastafari here, ini all called by His Name, Ini all know who is worthy to be praised, ini all know who sits on the Rainbow circle throne. Ini all know that withouth HIM, this reasoning wouldnt even be happening right now.

But as the i said...take time to look behind the words,....and my question is why?
i dont mean why take time to look behind the words, i mean why use your words in such a way that others have to look behind it to see what the person is speaking about? what is the point in that? is this hide and seek? does it make one seem wiser or smarter? seen some think they are being "mystic" by how they use their words, but i call it being "cryptic"

The i quoted Siddharta, "A wise man once said, even the greatest wisdom put into words sounds like childish foolishness"
And so like wise
Even the most childish foolishness put into words can sound like the greasest wisdom.

Give thanks to all in His Name
Rastafari Is

Messenger: I Youth Sent: 6/7/2007 8:06:26 PM

Greetings Youth in the name of the Most High RastafarI Jah,

Ras KebreAB raise an important point about Oneness with Jah.There is but one God. All things belong to Jah Almighty and are one with Jah. It is our destiny to learn to connect and discover our Inity with Jah. satan through the use of babylon shistem and the vanity and materialism created by the values of babylon society want to influence the Idem to consider anything and everything even the I self more important than knowing and achieving this truth. The question is wether or not the I that call himself God is doing so to gratify the I own work or gratify the work that the I do for Jah and not for self. Oneness and Inity are different shades of the same truth. Discover and believe in your Oneness with Jah, and his creation, and you embrace wisdom.

We are all One
Bless Up
RastafarI Jah

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/8/2007 2:22:09 PM

Wise words I Youth.....

Give Thanks

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/9/2007 10:36:11 AM

The greatest trick the abyss ever played was to convice somethings that there was a thing you could be, that is not the One thing. The truth of the matter is, if you exist you are God. God is. Everything else is not. There is no other thing, there is only some thing and no thing, pick one.
It is not a question of whether or not you follow Source, it is a question of whether you choose to be purpose full or purpose less. A fly doesn't decide to be a bettle, a lizard doesn't decide to be a frog, only humanity chooses to act outside of self. Humanity alone creates a God to worship. If a man's looses control of his finger, it does not make it someone else's finger; if you cut off the finger it cannot become him but it does carry his DNA, his blueprint.
We are God, not I am God, I am a part of God.
Free will is the ability to choose whether to be what you were created to be, or whether to find a purpose of your own design. The choice is between destiny and desire. What you want and what you need.
Cancer is when a group of cells decides to function outside of their original purpose.
Autoimmune diseases is when the immune system attacks itself and organs of the body.
Even a baby can learn a lesson, it takes an adult to refuse to learn what doesn't agree with their own personal reality.

Messenger: Ras Dicky Sent: 6/9/2007 1:48:40 PM

I believe in one thing and that is if a man doeth good he is god in the flesh and if a woman doeth good she is goddiness in the flesh.
if a man doeth bad he is satan in the flesh and if a woman doeth bad she is a satanness in the flesh for God is in the spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

give thanx
Jah Bless
Ras Dicky

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/9/2007 2:37:57 PM

Haile I Ises

Yes man, actually I do not see why's all this fuss about. The man who thinks he can dig this to the ground in words over internet does not know what it is aout at all in the first place.

I am of this opinion for a long time now, but I never felt it necessary to go around and create topics to tell other people they should think like I do. What's the use? It was actually just because I saw this topic that I decided to contribute, though I know that it is foolishness to talk theoretical about such things over the internet. This is not real enuff, while the topic I n I reasoning about is just TOO real.

To the brethren who told me I was not allowed to quote Bobo Shanti saying Man of Right is God in Flesh. Brethren I agree with your talk to a high extent, still I see through your unreflected agressive talk that you aint clean about the things you talk. You claim to speak for Bobo Shanti while your impolite tongue expresses the opposite. I know the congress personal and do not need any boast off internet user to tell me to shut up. If you claim you know Bobo Shanty but you never heard them expressing Man of Right is God in Flesh, then this can't be true.
And I did never mention King Immanuel in I post, so don't go around spreading rumours. I did never say he said that he was god. And I did never say that I am or any other man is THE God, and still I say God is Man... dig that.

So my humble brethren, if the fire that you throw was only as hot as your talk is clean, you could hardly light ya spliff with it.

You ask me how many Ingels I saw walking over the waters? Brethren you don't know what you are talking about and you don't know the mystics. Ya talk tells me you have never been to Ithiopia among the holy ones Bahatawi. Go on talk ya computer talk... but ya talk is not real... but still I agree to a big extent, as I said brethren. So Love still, sight. But get yaself real if you want to talk about reality with a real man. If ya once to come to Ithiopia, don't knock on I door yet... you aint ready yet, man. Get it real or keep it to ya self.

SELASSIE I
Selah

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/9/2007 6:18:04 PM

Greetings I n I Jah be praised upo this Sabbath Day
I read the post by Ras Dicky and feel that the I makes a distinction of good and bad through God and the devil, and I feel this is questionable. Firstly good and bad are relative - what you hold to be good or bad might not be in another's culture. And we can't split good and bad in faith because that endorses orthodox and pentecoastal Christian practices that say when its good its God but when people do bad blame it on Satan yet Satan has nothing to do with it, its not evil spirits either - part of acknowledging yourself through God is to acknowledge responsibility for your actions, knowing that what I do has effects and consequences, that's not the devil's hand. Its your human doing. Also its part of the balance of life there is good and there is bad, we must learn to accept that and reach for that overstanding, acknowledging the God within us is a journey, one that has many ups and downs. We are still in process and may or may not reach that God-actualisation in this time, but we are God still and God is us. The good, the bad, its all JAH, I n I have no time for the devil, why give power to a force that is negative? Its all JAH doing, its the way HE made it so and from bad, good always comes, its JAH cycle of the world. As manifestations of God on this earth we must seek to over that and discover the powers that lie within us, that which will grow our spirits, for that is what we are, eternal spirits in these physical vessels doing JAH work on this earth. Blessed Love

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/9/2007 7:30:14 PM

It is great to read all of the reasoning of I&I Brothers and Sister.

No matter what background the I come from there is only one logic of overstanding the divine matter.

Our material representation is different as we are different fruits of the same tree, but our spirit (the Tree) is the One.

Once I overstood that, I started to look at my brothers and sisters like on I self. When we talk to One other, it is the I who is talking to him self, it is universal dialog between I and I, there is no right or wrong there is no real - unreal, there is only the True.

We are the Mighty in His creation plan, as long He is not here as a man like all of us,
there is no God man between us, and whoever call him self a God is an anti-god.
That is what I think about it.

Behold

Love Rastafari

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/9/2007 8:14:25 PM

I was with you up until the last paragraph, how can you be anti your own Creator? Its not a sin to recoginise yourself through the Father, the Father is the Father still but you too are the embodiment of HIM. Seeing myself in JAH is a recognition of self as JAH creation and that means I am God too that is how I come to know HIM.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/10/2007 2:45:43 AM

and round and round we go

Sis Irijah, Give thanks for the I

Selassie I reigneth in the heart of all flesh
Rastafari Is

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I