Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1917&start_row=81

I am God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 12:26:06 PM

Love and Raspect Asantewa...no disrespect intended but
it is quite a bit strange to see a Bobo get cosy with a an atheist
One speaking of a man, the Iver Living Man of Iration,InI God and Creator....the other speaking of a man, a great man, yes, but a dead man nonetheless

What is even stranger is that the I say..." InI may not agree on details... but I certainly overs your refuting the God concept. For real, that does not exist. But I like the fact that the I real-eyes that Selassie I will bust all seals ".............when the man already said
"YEAH I BELIEVE IN THE CONCEPT OF GOD NOT THE REALITY. IT IS A WORD AND IT CARRIES MEANING."

I man apprecilove that the I has more patience than i.....but it pains me a little that you have let him make this a discussion about race.

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/15/2007 12:33:00 PM

Blessed Love Empress

I did not say Jesus, not jee-zus, not even Yeshuah. So where did you read that? I said Christ and Bible.
Empress I do not know where the I is hailing from, if the I is a crowned member of the EABIC, or if the I has ever been to the Congress. I simply don't know and I don't like this internet. I simply do not have any time to waste on people who tell what they are or what they are not.
But if the I would be with me in the Congregation of the Congress, or among any Ingels and Priest, you would not state this. Because this claim, that Bobo Shanti does not deal with Christ and the Bible is just not true, beloved Empress. No Priest would agree with your talk. And if you claim that, I have to ask you for his Name, the duty he is carrying out, and WHERE he is carrying out his duty. Then we will see at the Congress to clarify that.
Beloved Empress, I can only state my experiences with the congress. The Congress does hail Christ of course not in the Xtian way but in the R way of Ancient Divine Salvation. But still to say that the Congress does not deal with the Bible or Christ is a serious matter. As an Empress you know that, beloved.
To say that I n I do not follow in the white christian ways is one thing, and is right of course, but to say the congress rejects Christ, the Bible and the teachings of His Majesty, is a whole different thing. Please tell I n I where you get that from, and where there are Ingels preaching this.

Much Love and Strength
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 12:34:57 PM

To all who want to say this and that about "white" Rastafari..let this African youth say this....It takes much more for a white person to sight the Divinity and Supremacy of the Ivine Black King of Creation than it does for a black person.

Rastafari IS

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/15/2007 12:44:44 PM

More Love RasK...

As far as getting cosy with atheist... LMAO! True, what a sight... Boboshanty... EMPRESS at that!! Nah... I'm not getting cosy with atheists or nothing like that.

The Idren's existence is more real to InI, than his expression or lack of it. I've only read some of the Idren's thoughts, and I actually feel like he is accepting gaps in his knowledge and is asking the right questions to fill them.

As an African, he was correct to question whether many of the I on here are white... cos he is looking for answers to fill gaps in his African knowledge. Unfortunately... and I know you may like to see this as a race thing, but it is just a real thing... in this iwah white man has no answers for InI.

One cannot answer him as a white Ras cos you have no emotional and iritical connection with the consequences of his (and our nation's) gap in knowledge. And moreover, the attitude of white Rasta is always telling... because generally there is a lack of sincere compassion for the pain of the gap I-African people have been feeling. Ras Tafari is relevant to close that gap. The Idren has sighted and acknowledged that by coming to this site... or approaching the knowledge of Ras Tafari in need of more.

He is valuable to InI because I know that the redemption and peace he is searching for stands in the African anciency of Ras Tafari, because simply based on the questions he is asking, it is clear that is searching for the African spirit.

I don't want to get bogged down in semantics and language... the restrictions of European language types cause these under representative translations of our thoughts. It is a virtue that I can sight what the Idren is trying to get across. And you can sight that he has warmed to me... at no point have I needed to compromise my Ivels. If anything, he has seen RasTa light shining a little bit more than he may have already on this board. And I have no doubt that in time he will see and know that this is the proof of Ras Tafari.

(Sorry to be presumptuous Bro. Still Looking, don't be offended. You will have to overstand I have an infinite trust and knowledge in the power of Ras Tafari, as long as we know of who we are speaking).

And that is the point... the Idren is asking of whom the I them are speaking? When the I them say "God" or say "JAH"... your wordsounds may be consistent... but what are the intended definitions of the concepts indicated by the word.

It is an extremely good question. And all "RasTa" on this site who replace "you" with "I" or "understand" with "overstand" should not have any real problem getting to grips with what the bredren is saying when he says... the word "God" carries a meaning in the reality of our world... what is that meaning? What wordsounds are we supporting? What notion are we chanting?

He is not an atheist... he knows there is an almighty force and for a long time he's been told it's "God". He has developed an understandable issue with that word, it's connotations and the meanings it has had in society for a good long time now... so he is ready to refute that. He is to be applauded. That is the first step to surrender, making him a perfect vessel for truth teachings.

But most people on here and chatting foolishness and trying to instill more of the same old doctrine in him.

Still Looking, your original instinct was correct. Ras Tafari deals with a whole different thing than Vatican brainwash... so strength up in the I journey.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/15/2007 1:01:34 PM

Oh please Bro. Anbesa... so now it's blessed love Empress... so you've just remembered yourself hm?

Well, Royal Love Iemple... more blessings & guidance in sincere irits of Oneness.

I have to admit that so far, I don't recognise any authority in the I that would inspire me to report anybody's name to the I, or what not.

But to clarify... I said;

"Boboshanti do NOT deal with Jesus Christ, or Yashua, or any of the ways in which they talk about the Jesus in the Bible who was crucified by the Romans."

That is fact. Perhaps I should have elaborated by saying that as a One point was made the other day, His Majesty instructs InI to study the Bible and seek the truth WITHIN. To study something means to overstand the full context of it's existence.

"BLACK CHRIST because he was of the high priest order of CHRIST. It has nothing to do with Xtianity... nothing to do with the bible reliant doctrine of Christ."

"Bible reliant doctrine". What I am referring to there is more like the TTI brand of Biblical reliancy if you want me to be more specific.

Go ask your Bobo information whether or not Boboshanty promote Bible reliance?

Any Boboshanty priest would explain, more ilafully than I am yet blessed with the inspiration to, that the order of Boboshanty need not rely on the Bible, especially not the King James version... when Christ livity stretches back beyond that. Put it this way... had nobody thought to attend the Council of Nicea and compile the books of the Bible according to the agenda of Roman Emperor Constantine (325 ad), and there was no bible as we know it... well, Christ livity would still live... and Selassie I would still be HIM... and Boboshanty would still hail Emmanuel.

About telling me to go and check my sources!! The cheek!

Your undermining tone is abhorrent... and the way in which you choose to support what you understand as the truth is condescending and object defeating.

If you love Fari so much, you wanna seek an inspiration on diplomacy.

I don't know if it's cos you're a youth, or what... but bring it down a peg or two... it is not a comely vibe.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 2:05:26 PM

"He is not an atheist... he knows there is an almighty force "

" as strongly as one may argue that there is a "God" I will strongly argue that there is no "God".
there is energy, there is life, but as far as some supreme being that is controlling all of this----no "

" what does the phrase InI mean to you?
to me it means that never will i separate man from creation. there is no creator only creation and we are it.

Quite a gap, wouldnt you say , sistren

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 2:25:54 PM

With all due respect and Love Sistren, if the brethren humbles himself enough to hail the I with blessed love, humble thyself enough not to sarcasticaly point it out to him.

I fail to overs all this talk of bible reliance. Stll, as you talk of King Selassie I "busting" loose the seven seals, i know you are just as reliant on the bible as i .

I am not a Bobo so i wont presume to go deep into this but , but i was just wondering if it is indeed true that "Boboshanti do NOT deal with Jesus Christ, or Yashua, or any of the ways in which they talk about the Jesus in the Bible ", why are all the place where Emmanuel trodded in JA, named after the place that Iyasus trodded? just wondering.

"had nobody thought to attend the Council of Nicea and compile the books of the Bible according to the agenda of Roman Emperor Constantine (325 ad), and there was no bible as we know it"
Yes perhaps no one else would have thought to compile all the books into one book, but the Word would remain. Wouldnt it?

BLessed LOve
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 6/15/2007 3:32:54 PM

Ras Kebre,

I didn't send any post last time, as the life matters start rushing.
I found long lecture, in all brothers and sisters messages.

Many Thanks to the I for posts, true wisdom in the I words.

"To all who want to say this and that about "white" Rastafari..let this African youth say this....It takes much more for a white person to sight the Divinity and Supremacy of the Ivine Black King of Creation than it does for a black person."

So they must to try harder then any one else, after its make them stronger than the weak ones who get it and didn't developed, as a grace given but not appreciated.

I think, that is no way matter of someOnes place and family of born, but the work that I and I perform.

I was born on the East, and made hard efforts to get where I am already.
I've learnt English for many years and still I am not so confident in using it, to fully express what I am thinking and precisely present may point of view. Who made that effort to learn any language, can overstand and appreciate that work.
To learn way of Rastafari it is whole life of hard work and challenges.
If any I and I Idren or Sister was born on the West, it is hard to overstand the way of the East.
There is wisdom in this world and there are people who looks for it or who ignore it. No matter, black or white, yellow or brown.

Is it bad for Rastafari, that people are trying to overstand His wisdom?

I fill pain and sadness, when children of Mighty God try to exclude any One from right to follow the way of His Majesty.
Scary is also to hear from brothers and sisters, that Christ and Bible is not and fundamental authority for I and I.
If the I_s want to create religion/movement who refuse the words of Father and say that a Man they chose is God, it is apostasy.

HIM words:

" Our Lord has said in the Gospel: ''It is written: ' The Lord thy God shalt thou adore, and before Him only shalt thou prostrate thyself'' And He commanded His disciples, saying: 'Go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost' He also said: ''Since God is spirit,''and also:
''I and the Father are one, and all that which belongs to the Father is Mine.'' These words show that one must believe in the Divine Unity and the Trinity of the Persons, and in the equality of Person, in one Divine nature, and His power, and in the greatness of His glory. Moreover, one must adore God only, and must prostate oneself before Him only, because of the words of Gospel: ''And God is the Word, and the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us; we saw His glory, as the glory of the only begotten of the Father.'' This is the demonstration of the incarnation of God, and this is Christ, to Whose power glory is due, and to Whose benefices, thanksgiving. And the Highest - glory be to Him!- said the Pentateuch:''I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt not adore another god beside Me,''(...)."

Haile Sellassie I, Fetha Negast; The Law of the Kings, p. 286.

Translated from Ge'ez By Abba Paulos Tzadua, LL.D., Dr. Pol. Sc.

inc as follow:

Mt. 4, 10.
Mt. 28, 19.
Jn 4, 24.
Jn 10, 30.
Jn 1, 1, 14.
Ex 20, 2-3.

Blessed Love

Love Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 3:40:02 PM

Blessed respect to all
No disrespect intended....but if there is one thing i hate, it is the
"pick and choose as you like" doctrine that some seem to follow.

case in point....His Majesty instructs InI to study the Bible and seek the truth WITHIN.
which is well and good
But how about continuing and tell everyone all the numerous things I Majesty has spoken of Iyesus, His Life, His Virgin birth, His crucifiction, His sacrifice

Rastafari Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/15/2007 3:55:23 PM

Give thanks Elijah

Bless up
Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I