Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=111

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/23/2014 12:43:42 PM

Tell dem Iyah,G.A

Dem can fool some people sometime but dem cant fool all the people all the time

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/23/2014 1:19:16 PM

Iwombman do not even have time to read the CONtinuous ranting of that man this thread, tho, Iyah apprecilove the I's who keep reading the man's posts and RASponding rationally to his argumentative nonsense. Maybe one day the man will realize that Iyah don't need a preacher here, and maybe realize the man have something to learn from Iyahs.
Iwombman have agreed with the general sense of the man's message, which is that spiritual energies exist independently from physical "bodies" and are the reason for the "body" collective coming to exist - however, I&I must realize that even energies and spirits are physical, simply less confined in the structural sense. All existence is ONE. I&I are one. This is what I have seen in KMT mdt ntr, and this is the topic of the thread!

NOW LET I&I GIVE THANKS FOR THE INCIENT TEACHINGS OF KMT, THE IRIGINAL IFRICAN PHILOSOPHERS, BUILDERS, MATHEMATICIANS, DOCTORS, SCIENTISTS, SPIRITUALISTS, ENLIGHTENED BEINGS. That was the Iriginal topic of this thread, so let I&I not stray any longer with the argumentative nonsense.
Glory and power to Aset-Aser-Heru, Atum-Ra-Ptah, Neberdjer.
Haile Selassie I&I&I.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/23/2014 2:07:02 PM

Truly great post sister JAH Child!

Blessings & Love!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/2/2014 9:17:55 PM

In oneness like the leaves to the root.....I body abides in I mind and I mind in I soul, and I soul abides in The Spirit of JAH, JAH is the head and the root and as the leaves fall from the tree so a mortal bodie falls from the soul, but InI am the root, see as mind most and spirit in unity , there is a temperary and a permanent aspect to us, as bodie is always changing from child hood to alult to elder the spirit of Rastafari is the same yesterday , today and forever: Righteous.

Meditation is not a end in its self ,but it is to make livity better, and better livity inspires better meditations in presence of JAH in heaven which in turn makes livity more blessed wit JAH on Earth......

Haile Selassie I Earthlight
JAH Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/2/2014 9:52:35 PM

The Ma'at is order and judgment in spirit and body......
Yes the spirit uplifts the flesh, as dipicted in the image of Kemet on enterence of many temple would be the bird with a snake in hands , this is a image/ symbol of our lower self , the body alive picked up by the most high flying Irits , or JAH who rides on the heights.. yes the reptilian mind is living without JAH and SPIRIT of the Divine, but the body living in spirit with the higher I is a good team called IandI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I