Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=1

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/23/2014 10:03:08 AM

I listen to dis YouTube clip on I way go da work but didn't get the full Overs of it tryna watch d road yu dig. If any of d I seen it or look it could d I elaborate for I!

Give ThANKHs!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/23/2014 2:15:26 PM

Cannot the I link it please.

BLESSED.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/23/2014 4:14:31 PM

www.truthbehind.tv/finally-the-ancient-kemetic-truth-science%C2%A0confirms-existence-of-egyptians-gods_a191b610f.html

"Finally! The Kemetc Truth Science Confirms The Existence Of Egyptian Gods" is the name of the clip

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 6/27/2014 11:44:55 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X_rdP1DFyh0

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 6/28/2014 4:04:51 AM

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/4/2014 2:50:52 PM

Sighted this on facebook today, thought I should share it;

"Haile Selassie I is Heru, Marcus Garvey Is Anubis, Holy Emmanuel I is Ausar and Tehuti.
Holy Emmanuel I's last reincarnation before reincarnating in Jamaica as King Emmanuel was MENELIK THE 2ND.
According to the Ausarian theology of ancient Egypt, the symbol for realizing the divine potential is Ausar (known in English by the Greek name Osiris). A means through which this realization can be achieved is through meditation which is symbolized by Auset (Isis). These principles are embodied in the story of Ausar. In the story, the Supreme Being manifested itself in the world as Ausar, who rules through adherence to the divine law of Ma'at. Ausar’s younger brother Set becomes jealous and murders him, cuts his body into several pieces and usurps the throne. Ausar’s devoted wife Auset gathers the parts of her husband’s dis-membered body and magically conceives their son, Heru (Horus). Heru (Haile Selassie I) eventually overthrows his evil uncle Set (The Pope Of Rome), with the aid of Tehuti (Emperor Menelik II), (Tehuti is the deity representing Wisdom) and reclaims the throne, and thereafter rules the land of the living while Ausar rules the land of the deceased (underworld).

Haile Selassie I lives and is the Rightful Ruler of This Earth! Holy Emmanuel I has Ascended to the Spiritual World he has separated Himself from Physical Reality through the Christ Consciousness to Sit on The Great Throne of Judgement in the underworld where the soul of the dead is weighed against the feather of truth or Maat...

PICTURE BELOW Judgment scene from the Book of the Dead. In the three scenes from the Book of the Dead (version from ~1375 BC) the dead man (Hunefer) is taken into the judgement hall by the jackal-headed Anubis. The next scene is the weighing of his heart against the feather of Ma'at, with Ammut waiting the result, and Tehuti recording. Next, the triumphant Henefer, having passed the test, is presented by the falcon-headed Heru to Ausar, seated in his shrine with Isis and Nephthys."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/4/2014 3:22:41 PM

But that would suggest Emmanuel came before / was the father of HIM and we couldn't have that. And why Marcus have to be the God of the dead??? Lol

But apart from that, good analogy I see what the intention was here.

Yes I, Good works

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/4/2014 7:13:34 PM

Who would 'Howell' be?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/5/2014 6:27:55 AM

^^Imhotep?? Lol.

It's a good way of lifting the overstanding of Jah from being deep rooted in the Bible, to seeing things from a different - more OG / Ancient African perspective.

*gimme that old time religion*

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 8/5/2014 10:31:09 AM

Give thanks for sharing the video King VDR!
Bless-sings wise Ones. Give thanks for Tehuti and Seshat, and for the Ancestors who operate within those spirits of education and literacy. Give thanks for the pieces of truth that have been carried through the centuries.
While people misconstrued ancient KMT mysteries to be literal, and therefore "pagan worship," the images and stories are in fact metaphors which prove exactly how deeply the Ancestors overstand this Irth. That is what the I was saying in this video Iyah.
I&I really fulljoy Iman, Paul Muckle, and the ideas the I brings forward. The I has several more videos on the same youtube account worth watching as well.

As for the metaphors about the Honorable Kings who lead the Ras TafarI movemant, I&I see the point, but I hope ones are in agreement that these are only comparisons, not actual claims of Haile Selassie I being Heru literally, or that HIM is the only person encompassing the ideas of Heru. The I's are also Heru and Aser and Atum and Ptah simultaneously, and that is the point of Iyah Muckle's video. Neberdjer.

More love and overstanding Righteous Lions! Ises JAH.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I