Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=51

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/19/2014 11:45:54 AM

Right^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sanctimonious.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/19/2014 12:17:05 PM

Seektruth say: "There must have been something there prior to the birth of the body in order for the body to arise."

-Mommy and Daddy!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/19/2014 12:50:14 PM

I body contain Carbon, the life force of this Earth. Also contain some of the primordial nuclides from which all that IS come from since the Big Bang / Creation / or at least a couple hundred billion years if you don't deal with dem ting (before the Earth was formed). When I body pass and decay, the material and energy will be reabsorbed into the dirt, into the earth, and use as a life source for the herbs, the trees, and the animal dem; no Death. Some of it will be absorbed back into the very atmosphere which we breathe, the water we drink and so on. That's not to account for the offspring of I body which manifest in the generations and generations of children - I am I ancestor and I ancestor is I. I, spirit and body, metaphysical and physical; have been here from creation.

People often say the body will pass away but the soul is forever (Christian minded). But every cell in the body contain potential energy. Feed the body and you feed the soul. There is no separation between the two. There is no such destruction of energy, only transfer.

A man would have to go into some deep scientific theory and / OR some Incient knowledge and culture of the ancestors to show me otherwise. Because that's what I reasoning is (always) coming with. Not just analogies, self experience, and pulling definitions from pre existing words out of thin air....... I can't reason under them condition deh

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/19/2014 1:09:21 PM

Greetings GARVEY AFRICA

Seektruth say: "There must have been something there prior to the birth of the body in order for the body to arise."

-Mommy and Daddy!

And guess what? Mommy and Daddy are also bodies and where do these bodies appear? In your consciousness. We could go on in this infinite regression to eternity; how long have YOU got?

When your consciousness is not there in body form they are not there also. What you see as the others is only pure consciousness; you have merely imagined and projected a world of you own making over the consciousness and you have populated it with people, things and places. The body is material, it is sustain by the food that we eat and like any other material, it eventually wear out and decomposes; the consciousness then mingles with the universal consciousness and the vital breath that give the body sentience merges with air; the dreaming is over. What is left? Pure consciousness that has no knowledge of itself.

But you have still not addressed my question.

Garvey Africa says:
"I am I ancestor and I ancestor is I. Therfore I HAVE witnessed I ancestors, witnessed the seed, witnessed the embryo, and witnessed I birth."

I am particularly interested in the witnessing of your birth. If you say you have witnessed the birth of your body, then you must have been there before the body in order to see the birth of it; that's what witnessing is, being prior to whatever it is you are witness to. If you have witnessed the birth of the body then obviously you can't be the body, you must be something else; do you agree?

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/19/2014 1:22:09 PM

I witnessed it because I experienced it. My mother and Father are I as I are they. I am the original. I have carbon and other elements of I body and which I breathe and eat which science will prove have been here since the very beginning. That is a part of I physical.

Memba I agree with much of what you say up to a point. For I, there is no separation between the physical and the spiritual. The seen and the unseen.

You just said when one 'dies' the body is decomposed and the 'consciousness' merges with the universal consciousness. What you think happens to this decomposed body? It disappear into thin air? Is it not true by the same logics that the flesh will TOO be absorbed / mingle into the Inverse... as I gave example of with my previous post. Thus providing more nutrient...more LIFE....more consciousness for the rest of the Earth. The body doesn't decompose, it too is reabsorbed.

You take a sip of water from the fountain. Dem deh water particles may have been here for billions of years, through the cycle of reevaporation and resorbtion. The same water from creation is the same water I drink, and absorb into I physical. It is all One

You take a sample from I body, test it and find genetic codes from I ancestors. Still present, ever present, in I physical. Similarly, you take a sample from a tree, from a piece of Ganja herb, from a Lion, and find the same carbon, the same hydrogen and other primordial elements which are present IN I body flesh physical. The same thing which are present in the Sun, the moon and the Stars. 1 Life. The seen is the store of the unseen. The material inside I body may eventually be broken into smaller pieces, but they WIll remain in the cycle of life.

Again, for I, there is no separation for the two. Whereas your reasoning leads you to believe and I quote 'the body ONLY exists in my mind.' - ??? Read this a couple times, I literally quoted word for word...... I body only exists in I mind? Which is a part of I body?............ Confusion

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 4:43:57 AM

Greetings VoodooRuutz

"These are 'Facts' based on 'Your' experiences that can't b refuted, true!"

No. I never said that the facts are based on my experiences. The facts are based on the "actual" and the events that take place in the "actual" not my experience of these events. For instance, being is actual therefore my beingness which is the same as your beingness and everyone else's beingness is fundamental and an absolute fact because it is one and one and all have this experience of being. My beingness and everybody else's beingness is the same beingness that is in an ant and the same beingness is in an elephant and also a blue whale.

"But only in your truths, not Everyone's experiences bring them to d same conclusions or 'facts' as another."

The experiences the arise out of being are relative to the absolute because the experience of beingness is drawn out of the memory. What you call your truth and what I call my truth is relative because it is based on memory content, based on previous experiences. But I'm not dealing with the relative. What is relative to the absolute is not a fact because it is of course relative. What happen on a personal level is only relatively true there it is not absolute only the absolute can be deem hard irrefutable facts

" If someone else's experiences reveal a different set of irrefutable 'Facts' how can a next one refute ones 'Facts' of their own experiences, cnt happm!"

As I've said personal experiences are only relative to the absolute.
Experience is a fact, but what one experiences can only be relative. For instance, there is the experience of flight; fact. How one experiences this experience of flight is relative simply because ones experience of flight could be terrifying and another's experience of flight could be pleasant; so two people experiences of an experience do not reveal facts the fact is the experience of flight. Your experiences prove to you that as a matter of fact you have had an experience; what has been experienced and who has experienced it can not be known.
It is all dreaming bredrin.

Selah

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 4:46:05 AM

Greetings GARVEY AFRICA

"I witnessed it because I experienced it. My mother and Father are I as I are they. I am the original."

.....you are the original in what respect?

"I have carbon and other elements of I body and which I breathe and eat which science will prove have been here since the very beginning. That is a part of I physical."

Bredrin, we have been over this already. All this information was not there when you were a child. The consciousness you had as a child is the same as you have now. What is the difference ? You have superimposed all this information which is not yours since it wasn't there earlier. It as been given to you. You have merely identified it as your own. It cannot be yours because it depends on something else; that is whether you can remember it or not. You are independent from all that you experience. In fact all your experiences are secondary you beingness is fundamental. You don't have to remember yourself; you are what you are, the real and the reality of that is that it is final and complete unto itself. The experience, experiencer and experienced are mental constructs; your experiences come and go. You are there prior to them and you are there after them. Where is the love that you made with your empress? It is in the memory. All your experiences depend on memory; that's what experiences are pure memory. When you are making love to your empress, it happening in the now; you can't explain that because it is not in the memory. You cannot describe the now the moment you open your mouth to describe the moment, the moment has already gone. Your experiences are based on previous experiences but the moment is alway fresh; new. Mind lags behind because it is old. Memory is evanescent and unreliable as you we'll know. What happens when the body get really old? In some cases dementia sets in. In all case the memory eventual fails. When you loose your memory where will all this information you have collect go? It will go into oblivion. Now when you know yourself as you are it will not matter if the memory goes simply because your beingness is not contained in the memory it is here and now. It is actual and the actual can only happen HERE and NOW. All this talk of gametes, chromosome; zygote/embryo nervous system, parasympathetic nervous systems and central nervous system will also go into oblivion because it is dependent on the memory. You cannot loose your being, but the memory of it will fade.

"You just said when one 'dies' the body is decomposed and the 'consciousness' merges with the universal consciousness. What you think happens to this decomposed body? It disappear into thin air?"

Granted. The body decomposes and merges with the earth, as to why I didn't mention it I merely thought that would have been obvious. But still this is not the point. All this physical stuff depends on something else. What is it? Once the sun burn out, where is the life that we are familiar with? On some scale of time eons if you like; the dissolution and resolution of universes have been coming and going. Time and space are in you; you are not in them. What is time bound is limited.

"You take a sip of water from the fountain. Dem deh water particles may have been here for billions of years, through the cycle of reevaporation and resorbtion. The same water from creation is the same water I drink, and absorb into I physical. It is all One"

Whether they have been here for billions of years or trillion of years, what is it to eternity? Everything you know it will be according to some scale of time. Time is not the essence here, I'm talking about the principle that sustains these cycle of dissolution and resolution; time and space. That principle my friend is not in the scale of time. All this knowledge that you are gathering will it alleviate the needless suffering of mankind? This is the end game if it does not alleviate the suffering then what use is the knowledge?
Bredrin to experience suffering is not your true nature, there is suffering because of this body sense. If you do not continue to feed the body you will suffer and die. Now how are you going to address this issue with the knowledge that you have been given or collected? This suffering was not there prior to the birth of this body. As long as you have a body to maintain there is going to be suffering not just for you the others around you are going to experience this too since you are in suffering there will be suffering in the reflection. What is seen is only a reflection there is no reality in it; it is all unreal. Now how are you going to address this fact? You cannot go out and play good Samaritan because it does not work like that. You must change the face so that it reflects what is right ,

"You take a sample from I body, test it and find genetic codes from I ancestors. Still present, ever present, in I physical."

Of course because they are the food that you eat; the grain. This food body it is the sustenance for the embodiment of the consciousness. There is no problem in finding a sample. But can you give me a sample of your being ? You are not in the food. Memory or DNA (call it what you like, words matter very little when you are addressing the absolute) is inherent in the material or food so naturally you are going to find traces of that which was. But you will not find your being anywhere. You can experience your being and because of the experience you can know it. I will repeat; you need not know in order to be but before you can know first you must be. What was there prior to the appearance of the food body? Whilst you engrossed in your books you are not aware of your bottom even though you are sitting on it; you are not aware of much else whilst you are in your books; what do you know about this "waking state" ? Or the knowledge "I am" ? Or even "deep sleep" ? It is not like you decide to go sleep, it overcomes you, it take you and possesses you.

"Similarly, you take a sample from a tree, from a piece of Ganja herb, from a Lion, and find the same carbon, the same hydrogen and other primordial elements which are present IN I body flesh physical. The same thing which are present in the Sun, the moon and the Stars. 1 Life. The seen is the store of the unseen. The material inside I body may eventually be broken into smaller pieces, but they WIll remain in the cycle of life."

Haven't we discussed this already? And I've told you, all this is in the seed, or the atom if you like; it is the same thing.

But still you have not answered my question, you keep on evading. If you are not something else other than the body how is it possible to witness the birth of the body?

"Again, for I, there is no separation for the two."

You have misunderstood, I do not dispute that there is separation; it is all one. But to understand how it all fits together, you must take it apart as you would take apart any other mechanism to find out how it works. This is the approach to understanding.

"Again, for I, there is no separation for the two. Whereas your reasoning leads you to believe and I quote 'the body ONLY exists in my mind.' - ??? Read this a couple times, I literally quoted word for word...... I body only exists in I mind? Which is a part of I body?............ Confusion"

If the mind is part of the body where is its location? You can show me various part of the body even organs that are in the body but where is the mind, the mind is an abstract idea, a concept. And just like any other concept, it will disappear. When you body hoes into oblivion. Bredrin you are only dreaming, and until you wake you will not be aware that you are dreaming. In reality you do not have life; life is being live through you, this body is only an instrument as are many other form. To think that it is your life and you are doing this and that is delusional. Nobody is doing any, it all happens spontaneously by itself. Volition is an illusion. You only think! Think about that bredrin, If you do not decide to defecate or go to sleep then what else are you not deciding to do?

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 5:34:41 AM

If I chop the frontal cortex of your brain

You WILL have no mind

White people used to do that to each other to treat depression. The mind is not a concept. You ever see a man with his brains blown out? Tell me wha happen to his mind. From its only a concept - bullet can't destroy it den...... Not ongu dat. The mind can get sick - Dementia, Depression, Anxiety. You take a pill or a herb which regulates the serotonin / 5HT and dopamine levels in the brain and them sickness become alleviated - but the mind isn't a part of the brain? Maybe this is a coincidence then, when you 5HT levels in your brain are low it affects your mind - but according to you, they have nothing to do with each other

If I have to feed the body as you say, HOW CAN YOU THEN SAY THERE IS NO BODY? Your statements are often contradictory Is that Iah show. Even when one is unawares - even the baby who has yet to learn or be aware of the processes taking place it doesn't mean they are not taking place. I am not arguing the point that I experiences are I (re: your whole 1st paragraph). But I body IS real and is a part of I. You say once the memory goes all the knowledge of parasympathetic, gametes etc will go into oblivion? THAT DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE NOT PRESENT just because you are not aware of dem. People with Dementia still get hungry eat food pass urine go to sleep - come on now king. Show me a living man with no nervous system and I will agree with you

I dont run from any question - I experience I birth because it was I being born. Just like I did experience pre-birth, I experienced conception, before this, I experienced life through the ancestors. Try telling the mothers that there is no such thing as Birth. Life does not begin at birth what is your issue with birth? Life doesn't even begin at conception, Life has no beginning or end. Neither does the matter. When I say I am de original, I mean I am de ORIGINAL. Whatever was there at the beginning is ever present now - I, PHYSICAL (body) AND SPIRITUAL ('consciousness' even if a de wrong definition - SeekTruths personal own definition of dat de word). All this talk about the body going into oblivion - n then you say your agree the body will be reabsorbed into the earth and cycle of Life - WHICH ONE IS IT?? I will not go into ANY form of oblivion. To talk about what happen before the creation of this Inivers is 100%, 1000% subjective - hypothetical - philosophical - even scientist don't claim any of de theory as fact/ absolute.

Time and space are all DIMENSIONS. Which we are a part of.

And even if one doesn't remember or isnt aware or doesnt overstand something is not to say it didn't happen or isn't taking place!

To talk about sufferring - Sufferring is REAL whether you agree or not. How will telling people there is no body, there is no present, there is only consciousness - How will this alleviate suffering?

Things do not just happen spontaneously. Where da teaching come from? King, as for I, I am de CREATOR of I experiences, past and future.

To deal with the sons of slaves who are in the current state of raising their awareness and setting forward the repair processes from dem deh wickedness. What will alleviate deh suffering? Telling them things happen spontaneously, all dem can do is think? SELASSIE I SAY WE WILL FIGHT until the until.

Foreign teachings can't penetrate Rasta

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 6:09:04 AM

mind - definition of mind by The Free Dictionary
www.thefreedictionary.com/mind
The human consciousness that originates in the brain and is manifested especially in thought, perception, emotion, will, memory, and imagination.

You seem to have difficulty discerning between the CONSCIOUS thought processes that take place, and the SUBCONSCIOUS. Things which occur in the subconscious are still a part of I - it is still I. I am not ONLY the conscious thought and awareness. And the subconscious and conscious are all a part of I BODY, in its current formulation.

Consciousness is not eternal and consciousness is a very individual thing. Which is why I made the point of suggesting you are using the wrong word to explain things. To talk of the everlasting is to talk of Life, Energy, Primordial matter...... But not consciousness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 6:20:30 AM

Volition is an illusion?!

You don't deal with free will?

One more question:

Do you identify yourself as RASTAFARI?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I