Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=61

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 6:48:09 AM

Greetings GARVEY AFRICA

"If I chop the frontal cortex of your brain..."

What you refer to as the mind is merely self awareness, only because you do not know yourself as you are you mistake this for a mind. Mind is only an abstract idea based on the content that has been imposed upon the self. As an absolute fact mind is simply pure self. If you were not so ignorant of your true nature you would be able to apperceive what I'm talking about. You must perceive that you are perceiving. As I said before when you go into deep sleep there is no mind, your body partially shuts down and your brain consciousness is suspended. And yet you STILL have not answered my original question or indeed other questions which I've put to you. Instead you go on and on and on about all this stuff THAT WAS NOT THERE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD!

When you are sick are you going to worry about what the brain can of can't do? You just want to feel well again.

You are not a tape recorder but because you have taken the body as yourself you imitate one. go deeper in your investigation and move beyond the boundaries of this vortex that you have created for yourself. It is nothing but a repetitive cycle that you seem to be continually immersed in. What am talking about has no cause so there are no effects.

I am not interested in the causes and effect of the material; it is all illusion. Give me that which is prior to this dreamy stuff.

There is no such thing as free will; and I am the knowledge, an infinite potentiality; endless and boundless. Beyond all cause and effects; indeed i am without cause and effect, my identify is with the consciousness; the totality of which you can call god. But god is not a person, it is the supreme self. The person is an illusion. And since it as no reality in itself, It does not exist

Now you say you are the original, IN WHAT RESPECT ?

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 6:50:05 AM

Lol. So you have your OWN definition for the MIND also.

Talking to you is like talking to a man about his FOOT being a GOD. He has his own definitions of what a FOOT and what GOD is so the conversation gets pointless

All the stuff I mentioned was there when I was a child, and even before I was born. I did not read about having a nervous system and it suddenly came into being.

From you don't deal with free will. MURDERERS, RAPISTS etc shouldn't have to pay any penalty because volition is an illusion?

The biggest contradiction is you saying reality is a DREAM. And then claiming you have conscious awareness. Conscious awareness.... while dreaming? Lol

I am de Original in EVERY raspect

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 6:50:22 AM

R U Rastafari?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/20/2014 7:14:24 AM

Is you dreaming of a phone or computer wha you typing yo messages on, is dis conversation real? Are you still in your 'imagined' body to post your post or do you switch back and forth? Have you broken d cycle of birth and death, ended your personal suffering, do still eat to feed a imaginary body? Do you still see other people around you or are all those 'illusions' gone and just consciousness deh? How are dealin wit unrealistic parts of reality? Do other people still know you are there or does everyone see you? Are u existing in a state of consciousness wit out d physical?

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/20/2014 8:09:37 AM

Blessed to all

Yes I , Greetings GA ,what I think seek truth try to explain is I true self or d absolute is dat " knowing principle" or consciousness which is indeed beyond d mind since InI can be aware of d mind (memory/ thoughts/ Ideas etc...) Mind itself is not conscious but thoughts appearing on consciousness, just like an eye can't see itself or a knife can't cut itself so dat awareness can't be aware of itself so it because there is no such thing as knower or known but knowing itself only is.
I do agree as well dat there is no such thing as free will since consciousness functions and is 1 only then only if InI identify to a part of d whole then so called free will takes place ,for example if I like roots reggae or d color green which "seems" to be a choice but to observe InI beyond personality its not a choice at all since InI interest such as music,color,taste of food ,ideology , type of man or woman ,etc.... Are not a choice at all , what would be d reason if I like d color green? In fact I simply like it ,no reason at all ,it simply is ,nature itself decides ,it is JAH itself , I do over d I point regarding Crimes dat is such a cruelty but it is a part of play of life ,with out it its simply dead , since there is no good without bad nor light without darkness etc.... Its an endless cycle .

Greetings Seek truth , I do over d iman say but 1 thing is certain illusion itself is illusion and no such thing as an illusion since its d same consciousness dat manifest itself since consciousness only is ,what else besides dat can b? Yes d body is not a fact as an individual reality but definetly real as manifestation of JAH, no need to deny d body as long as InI are not identified with it as d body only ,since d body and mind is needed in order for consciousness to function even though consciousness is always present prior d body and mind.

Yes I , Life itself is a celebration , loving is living ,an everlasting dance of flame since it gives light but burns dat touches it .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 10:40:34 AM

Free will is a part of nature.

Free will cause the wicked to be wicked. Cause Rome to rise up against Ethiopia. Cause Europe to rise up against Africa. Dem thing weren't written in the stars dem thing aren't a part of natures law. No guy can tell I chattel slavery was not due to the corrupted free will of certain individuals. It just happen because it was always going to happen? When the sword get drawn, dat deh reaosning cannot save slavemaster in dis time!

Dig this, man chop up and tear up the rainforest every second of each day. This is not a part of the divine law of nature. This is MAN in his own free will and corruption. It could only be free will wha cause man to go against nature. It could ONLY be free will which cause man to turn homosex. You think them born dat way / have no choice? A Fire.

I am the creator of I destiny.
Please stick to Rasta teachings in this Iwa

Duru - what is your definiton of consciousness. Seeing as the dictionary definition requires a brain to be present for any form of consciousness. Something which seektruth say is a part of the make believe body. Do you mean Life? And do you deny having a body?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 10:57:50 AM

I sense Christiandom.

The reasoning suggest before man and wombman, before the flesh, there was only a consciousness or conscious awareness or awareness or knowing principle. But its nonesensical as to have these things you have to have somebody deh!! How can there be an awareness if deh is nothing deh to be aware. There is definitely an inherent problem with the choice of words here. Consciousness is clearly defined. As is the mind.

Its the same problem with the idea of a creatOR.

Back to free will - paedophilia. This isn't by choice?

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 10:59:38 AM

Greetings Duru

"Greetings Seek truth , I do over d iman say but 1 thing is certain illusion itself is illusion and no such thing as an illusion"

And how certain are you?

"since its d same consciousness dat manifest itself since consciousness only is ,what else besides dat can b?"

Consciousness is on contact a reflection against an immovable background; without the background of awareness what could possibly be? What is reflected is most certainly an illusion. Just like Garvey Africa you are stuck at the immediate and as a result do not see the ultimate. If you stand in front of a mirror would you consider the reflect real? Once you move away from the mirror the reflection goes to. Similarly when this breath leaves the body, the body also disappears. It is your mind that say it is not illusion. Because the mind is finite it want to continue. Now as long as you give credence to the mind you will not fully grasp what I'm saying. What is impermanent cannot be real only; that which has no borders can be consider real; you are the reality , not your mind and the body which is contained in the mind.

"Yes d body is not a fact as an individual reality but definetly real as manifestation of JAH, no need to deny d body as long as InI are not identified with it as d body only ,since d body and mind is needed in order for consciousness to function even though consciousness is always present prior d body and mind."

What disappear and reappears has no reality of it own. Once the body reaches a certain age it will die and the sentience that was once host to the body will be no more. This is the same augment I'm having with Garvey Africa, what you are witness to cannot be you. Of course whatever manifests; everything down to the minutest atom is god. But there is no duality. Duality is friction and the cause of all contention and suffering. There is no second one. Therefore that makes you spotless, no inner or outer without attributes, changeless, timeless, without dimension or parts. As long as you identify with this corps you are subject to its perils; birth, death and sickness. All objectives are illusion and have been superimposed by the self. And whilst all these objectives come and go the self is immovable.

Duality is the nature if the illusion, therefore how can there be supreme truth in it? All this multiplicity in the consciousness cease to be in deep sleep. The is nothing and nobody there. If god or Jah if you like it makes no differ how you refer to it, if it is single whole and complete; final, changeless insurmountable, unassailable, formless, how then can you talk of duality?

"mind is needed in order for consciousness to function even though consciousness is always present prior d body and mind."

If consciousness is always present and prior to the mind, then where is the need for mind? When I refer to the mind I'm referring to its content, mind itself is actually the self. Everything happens spontaneously whether you engage your mind or not, what is going to happen will happen. Like Garvey Africa you are mistaking the self for mind, the self does not need a mind, when you are present mind is not. Become more aware of yourself as you are and you will see that you consciousness is intermittent, in these caps of intermittency what could it be other than your true self? There is no mind there, it is only when you start to think and of course the moment you start to think you are imagining. You have engage the content of your mind or rather that which you identify with.

"Yes I , Life itself is a celebration , loving is living ,an everlasting dance of flame since it gives light but burns dat touches it ."

For now this may be the case when death takes the body there is no more celebration, furthermore if you have not found liberation from the body whilst you are still alive then you will have to endure the cycle again and again until you have reach a level of maturity whereby you can see your error. You are merely identifying yourself with a concept; it is the concepts that die and are reborn, however; how they manifest in the rebirth is anyones guess. Look around you, when you are born into a body anything can happen. You could appear as a one eyed Cyclopes with two heads and a arm sticking out of you rear end. The sole purpose of the consciousness is to protect, expand and perpetuate by any means necessary by the looks of things. To be born into consciousness is to suffer and die, point simple, point blank. Which part do you not understand?

Selah

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 11:03:21 AM

Seektruth

Are you rastafari?

Seeing as you are beyond the body and higher than all a we..... are you telling I your body does not get sick?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 11:06:03 AM

Garveys Africa is unrelenting when it comes to pseudo science from a none Rasta with a probable agenda

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I