Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=71

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 11:10:33 AM

Man will live a dirty life, but tell you is because there is no free will

Man will tell you there is no body and he is higher than sickness. Yet when his dream-body-illusion start mashing up - is the doctor he will run to. If Haile Selassie get sick, this man is not beyond Jah to tell I he is beyond sickness.

Man say there is no birth. I wonder if he has children? Im sure he has a mother - who can remember conceiving and birthing this youth. Ask seektruth mother whether dat experience was all a dream?

Be mindful rasta children

When wickedness deh ya left and righteousness deh ya right. Its up to YOU to make da right choice, nothing has been predetermined. When you born into poverty its up to de I to try and make the necessary choices in life to buss thru and make it out. I have never met a revolutionary who doesn't over stand the importance of free will and the decisions we make.

Only gays I hear say people are just born a certain way without choice. For real tho. A fire

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 11:17:41 AM

Greetings Garvey Africa

"Seektruth

Are you rastafari?

Seeing as you are beyond the body and higher than all a we..... are you telling I your body does not get sick?"

I've already to you, I identify with the consciousness only, I don't identify with any concepts other than the principle prior to the birth. Without this concept , no other concept stands. Having said that, I grew up with the rastaman, I have bredrins who are Rastafarians, when I went to Jamaica, I stay with the rasta; burnt herbs with the man in the hills, I know the culture. And who said anything about being higher than any of you ? The self is one, the only difference is that I know it as it is, you do not. My consciousness is the same as your consciousness, so of course I get sick, as a matter of fact I'm just recovering from a cold that licked me down for a couple of days.

Selah

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/20/2014 11:22:17 AM

Greetings Garvey Africa

"Its up to YOU to make da right choice, nothing has been predetermined. When you born into poverty its up to de I to try and make the necessary choices in life to buss thru and make it out."

The busting tru is also predetermined .

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2014 11:23:53 AM

Right

You don't identify with the concept of Haile Selassie I Jah being the Almighty, being I.

So this whole reasoning about 'I' was never going to work.

I chant RastafarI without a any apology. Rastafari is the only consciousness for I. Your consciousness cannot be the same as I from you don't sight Haile Selassie I.

And nothing is pre determined in I existence. I make I choices. You may follow a predetermined thing. I burn predetermined. Predetermined can't do a thing for I. Predetermined can't raise up and save the youth. Predetermine can't put food on I plate. It was once ppre determined that Jesus will come again to save us alll. We gone past predeterminism looong time. Cannot tell the mother who has just lost her son through petty violence that is a pre determined thing in the cosmos. We all have choices.

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 9/20/2014 2:16:48 PM

Seen I people, many Muslims around Iman actually believe that Iverything is pre determined like judgement day, and the return of Christ etcetera. Some of them also believe that Iveryone have a left angel and a right angel on their shoulders who write all the things you do. Left for wrong works right for good works. Sounds pretty pre decided as well, right? The most important thing concerning that: They actually think that they know these things are true while they still "believe".

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/20/2014 3:50:52 PM

So is dis convo a dream? How do you know about overcoming d cycle of life and death and birth and sickness if you were just sick?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2014 1:25:40 AM

seektruth, I see you have come again with your illusion.

You are so confident in illusion, I will instead focus I energy on I Wife and Children and I Idren and Sistren, I Life is Reality to I and I won't neglect it in favor of egotistical illusion.

Philosophers like you keep talking about the mind and physical reality of life like it is an illusion. You don't realize that when you think that you are free of the "illusion" of mind and body, it is just your mind's imagination that gives you that feeling and thought. You have not freed yourself from your mind at all, you have just used the thoughts of your mind to imagine something different. You also imagine that people are following illusion passed on to us by others, when we see our life as reality. And act like your concept is some kind of self-realization, but you are just regurgitating theories imagined by other people before you. And you even want to call the things we see and hear illusions, but don't realize that the theories you are showing are purely illusions. They are just assembled thoughts, like a story book, describing an imagined, specious "reality".

If you believe this physical life is just an illusion, not having any children shouldn't have any effect on the continuation of your life because once your physical body illusion has died, you will return to your body illusion free state and continue to live, because this thing I call I life is just an illusion, or so you say. After some time, let's see who is still alive, you with your unproven imagined life without your body; or I through I children and I children's children, and on and on throughout I future generations.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2014 1:36:59 AM

Here is something I Reasoned before that applies here.

---------------
You say that what I call reality is no different than a dream. That is completely untrue, there are multiple differences.

When I go to sleep at night, I always wake up to the same reality and consistency the next morning, but when I dream, I can be in completely different places in the same night or night after night and can have a variety of strange experiences, some of which would never happen in reality. Reality is always a continuation of what has already been experienced in reality, things progress in an observable way, and the continuation can be seen over centuries. If I and a person I know are in the same place today, then when I wake up tomorrow, I can speak to them and they will recall the same event or conversation that we both experienced the day before. But if I see somebody I know in a dream, then except for rare occasions, they would not have had the same dream and would not be able to recall what I experienced in the dream, even though their image was in my dream. Also, if I cut myself today, I will wake up tomorrow with the same cut, but that is not normally the case in a dream. It may be possible to be injured in one dream and that injury showing up in another dream, but that is not common.

If a person I know dies in reality, then they will still be dead tomorrow and I will not see them alive, but I could have a dream where they appear alive. But if a person dies in a dream, unless it is a Iritual dream that revealed the death of a person in reality, that person will still be alive in reality the next day and may or may not be alive in future dreams.

All your talk about reality being imagination or a dream is based on a theory imagined by somebody else. And you or others have decided to imagine that theory in your own lives and convince yourself that reality is a dream. There are endless imagination people can make up to try to explain away reality, but there imaginations are not real, reality is real. Some people might imagine that we are like the people in The Matrix., connected to a computer and imagining what we consider reality. Or they might imagine that we are actually insects, and the reality we are experiencing is in our insect mind. The list of imaginations can go on and on.

Reality is obvious, and imaginations can only explain it away in a person's mind, their imaginations will never change Reality.
-----------------

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:07:00 AM

Ark I!!!!!!!

You mean this brother been on before with this foolishness? Waste I did waste I time?

Give thanms for the breakdown and wise words. Was beginning to think it was just I who sight the madness through the web of pretty words and abstract philosophical noise; which cannot be proven and often contradict itself? And the man puts it across as 'absolute fact' that everyone else must rise up to?

Sanctimonious.

Give thanks Iah. What you said about children - and lets see who really live forever. Lol. Yes I.

RastafarI come with a perfect philosophy par excellance, which deal in reality. This brother has failed to show I how telling the youth that this reality is all a predetermined illusion will help them?

Burning.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 2:30:50 AM

So seek truth = Everton

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I