Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=81

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sister Sent: 9/21/2014 3:24:43 PM

Only saw this thread today. Why doesnt seektruth name his sources? Doesnt seem interested in reasoning, more creating himself an elaborate imaginary fortress which is a shame because he seems to be talking about Indian philosophy without breaking it up to anothers perspective. 'Prakriti' (nature, physical or manifestations of the mind)and 'purusha'(soul or pure consciousness) arent intended so be inferior and superior as implied here. He mentions Inity / non-duality with the assumption that all is consciousness and therefore the physical is pointless. Its all a bit top heavy but how else does consciousness experience reality without manifesting a body.
seektruth maybe its time to seek further.
Give thanks.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2014 4:28:40 PM

I have studies and experimented with this and I conclude the knower , the known and knowledge are one, INI, knowledge , existence, bliss, sat chi anand

And everything is made from god like many things are made from gold, Jah is light truth and love that InI am made out of.....reality and the one that exists: JAH

Mind ,body spirit I sight as one and one with the trinity too creating a 6 pointed star of David that is I sacred geometric aura.

"Philosophical Vanity vanity...Transcendenal vanity.......them can't feel love"- Midnite

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 4:54:48 PM

Hahahaha Vaughn say dat?

Gwaan Vaughn. Easy nuh.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/21/2014 7:43:33 PM

Greetings VoodooRuutz

"So is dis convo a dream? How do you know about overcoming d cycle of life and death and birth and sickness if you were just sick?"

Because I am both in the consciousness and beyond it, in it as a body and beyond it as pure awareness and so are you; only I know it and you do not. Your true nature is not in the consciousness, it is beyond it in awareness.
This conversation is taking place in your consciousness as a dream state. In that dream state, there is a state of awareness; in that state of awareness, there is another state of pure awareness. This pure awareness by its very nature is effulgent. That means the more you understand of this condition of consciousness, the more effulgent that state of pure awareness becomes; basically your light of awareness becomes brighter to the point where it illuminates the whole of the consciousness and beyond, giving you a birds eye view if you like of the entire field of consciousness as a whole.

When you are on this planet you know it by moving from location to location. However when you bust through the stratosphere and reach the exosphere, the highest point of earth atmosphere you know it as a whole located in space amongst other planets. The same principle applies to awareness in consciousness. Between awareness reflected in consciousness and pure awareness there is a difference in kind. Awareness reflected in consciousness changes according to the image that it reflects; animals are limited to this kind of awareness. Pure awareness is immutable therefore does not change according to the object. It cannot become contaminated by perception. To understand this you must apperceive.

Pure awareness is your true nature . When you finally reach here, you can see the whole of consciousness as a total functioning which amalgamates in you. What you are witness to and the action that arises in you as a result of the witnessing is the total function of the consciousness as a whole. It is quite simple in itself to understand. But as a person with an individual identity it will be very difficult for you to grasp. To understand the ultimate you must let go of the immediate. To reach this point you must have a strong conviction to know truth and you must investigate using your faculty of discrimination, earnestly and diligently. For instance if I tell you you are not that which has come out of the womb, you either trust me and the fruits of that will come in due season or you investigate. They are both valid method of reaching, but with self enquiry you get there quicker.

To accept that your father and your mother has given birth to you on the basis of hearsay is ignorance. Have you investigated the possibility of you giving birth to them?

You ask me how I know how to break the cycle of birth and death? By knowing the consciousness as it is without the influences of the imagination. How do you know how to ride a bike? Because you understand the governing principles that enable you to ride a bike.

One thing must be understood, real sight is not through the eyes; the physical eye is only a receptor. It receives information; the information the eyes receives goes to your brain for processing. It is through insight that one knows real sight. For instance, if I try to explain to you how to lay bricks but you have never laid a brick in your entire life, you will not see with your minds eye. On the other hand, if you have laid bricks before, when I explain to you, some aspect of the job you will see and understand. Why is this? Simply because it is your experience. As a result you have a deeper understanding through insight; your minds eyes. If you have a number of years experience with laying bricks, I will be able to talk to you on a more intricate level, without having to labour the task of teaching you the fundamentals before getting to the crux; why? Because you have that knowledge as a working principle.

Now as I've said to GA, as long as you identify yourself as a body, you will not understand what I'm expounding. How do I know What I say is right? Because I have started from the beginning. Just as with any thing in the material world, to fully understand you must not be involved emotionally otherwise the understand you extract from any given situation will be bias towards your likes and dislike; you will not see with clarity. To get the full picture you must stand back and not be involved. Now when you stand back from this condition of consciousness; I refer to it as a condition because it is only an appearance. Now if you do not understand the nature of the appearance of consciousness you will be bias toward you own opinions, based on what the others have told you. All opinions are invariably attached to the mind, mind is only a by product of this condition. Like I said, in order to fully understand any given situation, you need to detach yourself from it emotionally; this will enable you to get to the root. If you do not understand the nature of the consciousness as a whole, your mind will do the thinking for you, it will auto suggest and you will identify; if you don't like what it suggests you will disagree, if you like what it suggests, you will agree; It will be all down to your prejudices.

How I know what I'm saying is sound ?

Once you realise that the total functioning of the consciousness rest with you; you realise the you are the highest authority since there is none other than you. Now that's not to say the others do not exist. They exist in their own right but from your perspective they only appear in your consciousness. For instance all these people that I see out there are actually and as a matter of fact in my consciousness only. Your consciousness and my consciousness are one of the same, but you do not see what is going on in my consciousness and I do not see what is going on in your consciousness. What you see inside your brain you take to be out there and what is out there you take to be inside; objects are seen inside, thoughts and feelings are outside.

The embodiment of consciousness is a cyclical process, in order for that process to appear there must be a consciously aware source that can observe it. If that source is not there, there is no world for you. You are that consciously aware source. But that does not make you separate from all that emanates from it, you are merely independent of it; you stand alone even though all that you perceive as emanated from the source which is you. Just like when you go poo, the feces as emanated from you but you would not say that you are poo. You must be in a potion to be able to distinguish the real from the unreal, what is transient and impermanent has no reality of its own; it is only as real as the credence that the mind gives to it; how real is the mind?

What is real is that which is permanent. Now you are here and now; you are the witness to all events circumstances and their situations. Now whilst all these events take place, come and go, you are still present; you are there before an event, when the event is over and as disappeared, you are still there. You are permanent, everything you witness is impermanent. But you must understand everything happens here and now; it does not and cannot happen anywhere else. Not in the past and not in the future it is only here and now; here is everywhere, now is always.

When you think, you are merely identifying with the endless stream of thoughts, they are not your thought, they are basically the sum total of the mind. Here and now is a verification of the real. In thought you are only dreaming. There is no difference between the two state of waking and dreaming; it is only marginal in the sense that one is short and the other is long. When you are in dreaming, you function the same as when you are awake. Your dreams are nothing more than the echoes of your waking state.

Just like the apple on the tree, the sweetness is innate but in order for that sweetness to manifest, it has to past through the duration of time. When the sweetness has manifest the apple becomes ripe and falls away from the tree. Similarly this knowledge is innate within you but you must not identify with what is given to you which is basically everything. When you understand the true nature of yourself, all objectives will simply fall away. You will no longer be concerned with your beliefs and you will no longer be concern about a god aside yourself; or about dying, the afterlife or heaven and hell.

Selah

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/21/2014 7:54:43 PM

Greetings jessep86

"Mind ,body spirit I sight as one and one with the trinity too creating a 6 pointed star of David that is I sacred geometric aura."

Then you have not understood to the fullness, it is all one, but the six pointed Star of David, sacred geometry and aura's are only concepts and have nothing to do with the reality.

Selah.

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/21/2014 8:03:14 PM

Greetings sister

You have it back to front, consciousness does not experience the reality, it is the other way round, it is reality that give rise to the consciousness. You must put your intellect aside to understand.

And what do you mean by the source? I am the source of my world and without my presence can anything exist?

Selah

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/21/2014 8:39:07 PM

Greetings sister

"Doesnt seem interested in reasoning, more creating himself an elaborate imaginary fortress which is a shame because he seems to be talking about Indian philosophy without breaking it up to anothers perspective."

How many perspective does the one consciousness need?
I'm only interested in putting an end to suffering, there is no hidden agenda, so there is nothing elaborate or indeed complicated about what I'm saying. As a matter of fact, it is quite simple. It is your mind that want to complicate things incidentally you employ your imagination without even realising it. And you talk about me building an imaginary fortress. What I expound here, is in fact here and now. If anybody is imaging, it is those who think they are something that they are not. If anybody is imagining, it is those that have not fully look at the situation themselves and understood rightly. There is no other perspective to what I'm saying; reality is not a mental construct, it is not contained in the mind. Perspectives are of the mind only. The reality is whole final and complete unto itself.

Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/21/2014 8:41:33 PM

Garveys Africa,

Maybe not a complete waste of your time, but at least some waste. I try not to spend too much energy on people with such imaginations, they have lost touch with reality.

seektruth, you said
-----------
To accept that your father and your mother has given birth to you on the basis of hearsay is ignorance. Have you investigated the possibility of you giving birth to them?
-----------

Hearsay? That is such a joke, it is Natural Life, not hearsay. I have seen I Wife give birth to my three children, and it is not hearsay if I tell them she gave birth to them. It is Reality.

You deal with such vanity of vanities, useless imagination.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/21/2014 8:47:49 PM

Troll

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/21/2014 9:00:42 PM

Greetings sister

"'Prakriti' (nature, physical or manifestations of the mind)and 'purusha'(soul or pure consciousness) arent intended so be inferior and superior as implied here."

They are not intended to be anything, since what is in question here is absolutely flawless. It has no attributes; no name, shape or form can bring it into focus, it is insurmountable, so there are no words to describe it. In case you haven't notice all the above words are just names that are use as pointers; which when all is said and done, have no bearing on the absolute reality. If you need words to understand then you are still a child.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I