Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5717&start_row=21

Science proves existence of Kemetic Gods

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/15/2014 2:34:05 PM

Ra isn't self created. He come from a whole heap of other gods re: the 'Ogdoad' cosmology. Which sound aLOT like the Big Bang. Infact the Kemetic description of how Ra /the SUN was created is accurate...
You right about Ptah. Who was ALWAYS represented as a mummified MAN, who created the Iwa basically from wordsound. ..... 'in the beginning was the word' - But the fact he represent a mummified man with an Ankh and not a God in the sky I find interesting...

There are so many creation stories in Kemet though, I doubt they were taken literally

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/15/2014 3:39:52 PM

Greeting VoodooRuutz

It is the self, all pervading, ever present.

Selah

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/15/2014 3:57:59 PM

Where did dat teaching come from?

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/15/2014 7:09:18 PM

It is not a teaching, it is an enquiry into oneself, of oneself and by oneself. "Who am I" is the ultimate question to which everyone must find an answer to. It cannot be given to you, it must be diligently an earnestly sought out by oneself. Until you have understood how you came to be there is no release from the cycle of birth and death.

Selah

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 9/15/2014 7:35:58 PM

Give thanks Iya GA.

I overs what the I saying.Still,I read some Ra worshipers in heliopolis saw him as self created while those who worshiped Ptah saw him as the creator of Ra..

Seektruth,

So the I saying we can break the birth death cycle and thus obtain physical immortality,or do you mean a non physical death?

Blessed to all

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/16/2014 5:32:58 AM

Greeting Ras Nate

There is no physical immortality, what is born must die. Besides, I'm not talking about the physical, rather the principle prior to your birth. In reality you were never born and you never die, your physical body is only conceptual, it is only the concepts that you give birth to that die and as a necessary corollary, are reborn. Nothing happens to you, in reality you are not even in the body, the body is in you. The embodiment of consciousness is only conceptual, you have perceived the idea of being born because of what you have been told. Why did Jesus place such emphasis on the childhood consciousness? Because he could see that they were not contaminated by conceptualisations. You must go back to that childhood consciousness before you were given all of this information about who and what you are, stay there and meditate on yourself and learn to see things as they are without the interference of the mind. Once you have solved the riddle of this consciousness you are released from the physical bondage, that being the cycle of birth and death.

Selah

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/16/2014 7:37:50 AM

blessed to all ,

yes I , Ra is the kemtic term for ,chi in China ,kundalini in India ,holy spirit in Christians etc...... it simply symbolizes the life force or energy ,

yes I, seek truth ,a true dat its not just that InI is conscious but InI must be conscious of being conscious.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/16/2014 11:46:50 AM

Greetings Duru

There are many names to this vital force or vital breath whatever name you choose to call it, name, shape and form have no bearing on the absolute reality. They are just names given to something that is essentially nameless and formless. Awareness is your true nature. And the nature of awareness is existence consciousness bliss. You are only a witness to all that you perceive and conceive of. Before you took delivery of this body what was there? There was no knowledge, there was nothing, only conscious awareness. Where there is knowledge, there is its counterpart, ignorance.

Selah

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/16/2014 1:38:52 PM

Blessings Istren and Idren. One love.
Iyah Seektruth, Iwombman sIght the I's message in Kemet's spiritual teachings; the Khat (physical conglomerate of materials) is inside/brought together because of the Ka (personality), which in turn is inside/emanating forth of the Ba (soul). And the ultimate lIght, which illuminates the Ba, is the All-In-One, the "Almighty", etc. etc. names.

Messenger: seektruth Sent: 9/16/2014 2:43:12 PM

Greetings JAH Child

This is all conceptual and involves more names and this is exactly my point, when you were two, what did you know? You were only being consciousness bliss. All these names sakes came after you became aware of yourself. You were given these names. Whether you were consciously aware of it or not, that information went in, it was recorded. Later when the cognisance developed you were able to put that information into some format. This is what constitutes the person or personality, it is all illusory. Everything you know is merely an inherited or acquired pattern. You existed prior to the birth as pure consciousness. Pure consciousness is when the consciousness does not know itself. It is only when it becomes embodied that names shapes and forms appear as a diverse multiplicity. All this as come out of yourself. You can call it what you like God, Jah, Almighty, Brahman, it is merely the totality of the consciousness as a whole. Once the conscious becomes embodied the world and the body appears simultaneously, it has all happened spontaneously. Before that very first conscious snapshot as a child you did not know yourself, then in an instant the explosion happened, you became aware of yourself, your mother and your immediate environment. Then the play of consciousness began.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 115

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I