Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=21

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:01:03 PM

seeeeeeeen

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:05:57 PM

a while ago there was a reasoning about vanity. Although a long post, half of it was wasted, the i dem know why
I am sorry ini never got to reasoning about the most dangerous kind of vanity....the vanity of the human mind

wont even waste another breath on this

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/26/2007 7:16:10 PM

It looks like your question was answered! Bless

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:21:09 PM

come out and say what you have to say , my youth

some ppl funny ,star

ones actually think some of ini here dont know exactly what they are talking about

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 7:33:06 PM

Ras KebreAB
Bredren, with the up-most respect and humility, what are YOU talking about? Where are you now and where are you going? You are so all over the place I can't hold on. Grudges are for children and spoiled brats Bredren, not for wise and Divine beings of light and knowledge. I watch you belittle some people, no matter what, for reasons all your own. And still humble yourself before those who take no shit from you. You speak in riddles or fragments in order to.. what? I want to know, for my own Self, what are YOU talking about?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:41:01 PM

Do not worry yourself i sistren, those who know what im talking about will know
You would do better to understand what you are talking about first

oh give thanks for "You are so all over the place I can't hold on"

hope all those you claim that i am belittling, all those who have tried to put i in a box from their own perceptions , hope they will see that

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 7:45:09 PM

respect empress n.

"If the Most High Creator of ALL THINGS makes a being that is same sex oriented who are you to tell THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS that this is wrong?"

great words on this important subject.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 7:46:12 PM

"I watch you belittle some people, no matter what"

that is so untrue i dont even know what to say to it lol

only reason i hold i fyah is because you spoke to i atleast with some kind of respect

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 7:58:13 PM

oh dear oh dear oh dear special k makes a little dig --he can't control himself.

i guess not only can we not disagree with him but we also cannot agree with others.

empress n. says with the utpmost respect and humility and he passes back ------don't worry yourself sistren.

lol

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 9:11:53 PM

he doent even have the common sense to write Emperor Selassie I Name with a capital letter in the beginning?
Forget the "respect" he professes to have..liar

but isnt a "teacher" supposed to know that a name, a proper noun, is supposed to start with a capital letter?

pity the youths

Just because these fools go around claiming they built Solomonīs Temple does not make Solomon a mason,
And ofcourse the porteguese built Lalibela. Black people couldnt do that, right? And aliens from outer space built the pyramids lol

i dont like talking about this because i feel like i am trying to convince people of something that should be self evident, at least in here, since ini know who ini are speaking of when ini speak of HIM

Vanity All is vanity

"If I see an empress who wears jeans and I don't, that I don't have the right to say she is not a rasta"

True I, the I has no right to say she is not a Ras, but you still have the right to say that she still carries some sort of vanity within herself, no matter how righteous she may be, she still has not completely let go of this world of men.

Spirituality is a hard road to walk and it is amazing how quickly weakness can slip into your livity without you even realising unless you are constantly on guard.
Look at shaving, there was once a time when the freaky greeks were considered peculiar for their shaving. Today i have to explain iself for burning it out, to Rasta people no less
Instead people mistake I for Fidel Castro, as if i am saying i would like to see shaving become against the law of the country.hehehe

Blessed I
Apologies, i know i am being a bit "all over the place" right now, but i am tired

did he really say flunk them?

lodidodidadidumda

I idren, plz do not stop the reasoning for this

As the police would say , Move along everyone, nothing to see here

You, with your nasty mentality, 6 billion ppl pon earth. One man dont want nothing to do with you and you cant leave him alone?
And You talk to me about responses? are u ignorant?
(...)
If the Empress is reading things, i apologise for having to say thsese things, but they must be said. Your man like to go into the lions den and disturb the lions. Mind he get bitten one day

ye ye keep saying that and make yourself feel better, stay ignorant to the fact that almost everyone, at one time or another has had points in which they disagreed with i.

So it is my youthful brainwashing is it?
At least i am still a youth. What is your excuse for being once a man and twice a child, big man?

seeen, how foolish of me, only now i see it. Big baby, you want to have the last word dont you...lol alright, go ahead, feel free
my last word to you, keep my people out of dirty currupted stinking mouth. you actually brought the deaths of my people to serve your petty argument?, and you call i vain? fire burn you

So as Ini was speaking of certain dress codes, tight t shirts and jeans, women with half their belly showing , which are clearly designed to raise sexual feelings, all i was trying to say was...
if a every righteous man is trying his hardest to keep from crumbling to his weakness and commit sin like adultry,trying his best to resist temptation, trying to keep to one woman as I Father taught......then shouldnt every righteous woman,in realising the power she holds over man, try her best to help keep manīs mind clear and clean, to help him resist temptation, to be a part of his strength instead of the source of his weakness ?
Mama omega principle run the earth

Greetings honorable Empress, excuse i, you dont know i from nowhere, sorry to say this, but there is something wrong with your man, seriously. I really hope you do not make the same mistake, because i can see that he thinks i will probably lose respect for you for wearing things like jeans, but nothing could be further from the truth.
(... )
This is for you, Empress. I dont want to hear from anyone else
A lot of things i would like to add for you but i am tired of explaining what is so obvious...ppl talk about modesty and humility and your man talks about burlap sacks ....

(etc, etc, etc)

" I am glad the I said "If you concern yourself with the appearance of persons not under your gaurdianship (children, grandchildren, etc.)"

Anyone know why i put the Empressīs quote up before i asked i question instead of just going straight at it?
here is a clue, the key word here is "concern"

Instead what i get back is statements such as "you cannot claim them!",
and "if a Rasta came and spoke to your child as though they had ownership" (whatever it is "ownership" means, not even a parent "owns" his child)

But give thanks for the well meditated answer, what a great way to forward the reasoning, and sorry my question was beneath you, i sistren, it wont happen again...i just forgot where i was for a minute

Rastafari Blessings

Now, I'm not sticking up for Still Looking, so don't worry. I'm talking strickly about you Bredren. Hypocritical, petty, vicious, vindictive, manipulative and still so very rightious.
[By the way, I'm disapointed in Ark I for choosing a side in this folly. If you need more information on that Ark I, my Bredren whom I love and repect, don't hesitate to ask me.]
My point is that regaurdless of what the other side of the argument looks like, this is what yours looks like. Yes some things are not quoted. Yes some things are from posts other than the main one I ended with. Yes. But what is here is direct quote. From your own mouth and mind. Nobody is fully evolved, some people are still looking (pardon my usage of a name to illustrate my point, there was no other way).
Why have I singled you out? Because you treat me with false respect,

"Do not worry yourself i sistren, those who know what im talking about will know
You would do better to understand what you are talking about first

oh give thanks for "You are so all over the place I can't hold on"
hope all those you claim that i am belittling, all those who have tried to put i in a box from their own perceptions , hope they will see that"

When I illustrate your point or opinion, blessings and respect, I ask you a question about your own double standard and you do to me what you did to Still Looking, you started a petty little argument. Vanity.
Watch that log Bredren.
Be careful that your love isn't conditional.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I