Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=31

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 9:18:39 PM

well done sistren

Bless

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/26/2007 9:24:55 PM

GODDESS TAKE BACK HER THRONE! THERE IS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOD WITHOUT THE GODDESS! SHE IS HALF THE STORY THATS NEVAH BEEN TOLD!

IF MAN IS POWERFUL SHE IS THE POWER!

before this atrocity call patriarchal religions, Ma was worshiped for countless ages., countless!!!

yu wanna talk homosexual??? whats the deal with this father and son and some ghost??? whats this deal with a MAN in the clouds and only "he" can receive praises?????????????????????????

Mama I hail!

let her cover if she so chooses. but let her know also that if wasnt for man and his penis thinking wrong head usage, she could be naked and this would be fine.

O mother what hath yur sun done?

he tries to control yu as mother earth, as the physical woman, as food, and all the rest. he wants to conquor and control because his ego wont free him. he wants to penetrate yu in all yur forms. he makes penis bullets, rockets, building skyscraper to penetrate. he pentrate yur mind with false words whose only goal is control and man-ipulation.

I seh free her now!

I come and go in Peace. for I come from the city of Jeru-salam, the city of peace!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 9:48:29 PM

Yes I. You watch your mouth, and I will stop keeping score, eh? Never forget that a woman mother's children and so never forgets. Next time you treat me small, I will raise up and be big.
And for those of you on your way to a sit down/time out, don't forget that somebody is watching. Time is too short for this petty manure. When I call for the Tribe of Judah to raise up I don't want to hear this petty bickering. If two are fighting, both recieve punishment, no matter who is right you're both wrong.
Becoming angry is natural and healthy, but attacking your sistrens and bredrens is the food of the enemy. If you feed my enemy, I will send you to him and lock the door behind you. No traitors will follow me into battle. And those who do not fight this here holy war will not reach the kingdom of Paradise.
I don't want to see anymore of this bashing for questions, this is a safe place. The wise are to educate the learning. When a child asks why you don't smack their hand for not knowing the answer, that only teaches a child not to ask questions. If you don't know, keep your mouth shut, eh.
The anchient ones are comming to educate you, learn some respect when they speak. If you do not agree, state your case. There is no need of name calling or slander, and certainly no bashing of ones to others.
I have come to know because I have asked to be told. If I am uncertain of my statment, it is a question not a declaritive. Knowledge is a blessing. Act like it.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 9:56:35 PM

Empress, dont mistake my silence for weakness or fear. Dont puff up your chest just because i have no wish to go at it with you. Leave it alone

say what you want about Ark I, but he has taught i a great life long lesson, and i will honour it

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 8/26/2007 10:37:32 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High JAH RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I the First.

Blessed Love Itinually. Peace be here, Peace be Now! Only Love and Raspect. Know that any word or words uttered are Manifestations of the Most High God RasTafarI speaking to the I directly. Iditate pon your feelings before you put words up. like One said, "If you do not agree, state your case" with peace and Love Ibration attached and none else. Bless.

No matter where One stands inna "argument" hear this which was said by a Queen here among We:"If two are fighting, both recieve punishment, no matter who is right you're both wrong.
Becoming angry is natural and healthy, but attacking your sistrens and bredrens is the food of the enemy. If you feed my enemy, I will send you to him and lock the door behind you. No traitors will follow me into battle. And those who do not fight this here holy war will not reach the kingdom of Paradise."

We need the strands of the rope to be recoiled and tightened, Inity is what is needed. Not being over another I. No matter if your "right" or "wrong." Inity. Hope I message was clear.

May JAH guide and Itect. RasTafarI.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 11:37:04 PM

You watch your mouth, and I will stop keeping score, eh?
translation: I am still keeping score

Never forget that a woman mother's children and so never forgets.
translation: My memory is long

Next time you treat me small, I will raise up and be big.
translation: This time I put out bait and waited for you to bite, next time you will get to see a Black woman angry. I have never been stupid, you won't tower over me. A big fish feels small next to a wale.

That is the end of my statment to you. Ask anybody on this forum, Bredren Ark I included, what happens when I am disrespected. You don't get to run this forum bredren, I'm the biggest bully here. And I don't run this forum. I keep peace by dishing out justice and truth. I don't Self care if you want to go at me or not, Bredren, please know that fact. You want to bring facts and evidence, bring facts and evidence. But if what you want is to be the big bad Rasta man who laughs at the small Idren seeking knowledge, trust me Bredren neither of us wants to go through that proccess. If what you want is the last huff and puff, go ahead and blow down the straw house. I am no piggy, I am the big bad lioness.

I am so tired of this.

What you do to the least of my people, you do to me...

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2007 2:24:45 AM

"You watch your mouth, and I will stop keeping score, eh?
translation: I am still keeping score

Never forget that a woman mother's children and so never forgets.
translation: My memory is long"

"Grudges are for children and spoiled brats Bredren, not for wise and Divine beings of light and knowledge."

you are better than that Empress

anyway, good for you bully lol i believe you...happy fishing

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2007 2:56:43 AM

To all the " small Idren seeking knowledge," (small??),

if i have laughed at you for seeking knowledge before, plz let i know and if your case is valid, i will apologise accordingly

Blessed

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/28/2007 9:04:58 AM

er: to Still Looking: of course I have a problem with homosexuals. But not as much of a problem as they have... period.

We don't need to flash fire for gay people. They are already dead. What we call walking dead. I believe you call them zombies, and have let Hollywood create a picture of them for you.

For us, in REALity... these are people with no lineage left, no blood left to give forward (blood is our iritical innection with our ancestors... particularly the first one), no innection with the transcendent laws of iration, no other purpose in life but to contribute to conjuring a state of hell planned for by the anti-christ (we are christ and I talking about no "s.s. jeezus").

I'm sure many of them are "nice" people... they are a poppy show. That can't fool me. There's not enough of them for that. Yes, they are everywhere, just as is judgement.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/28/2007 10:44:42 AM

blacks were discriminated against for being born black

women were discriminated against for being born women

you are both of those

and now

you discriminate another because of how they were born.

it is sad that people stuck their necks out for you so you could be seen as an equal and now you act this way.

if your god is proud of you than you need to find another god

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I