Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=51

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 9:24:59 AM

"Nzingha is black and has locs, but she's just as white as Still Looking"

so i guess yaa you play the stereotype game when it comes to who is black and white.

one of the many negatives that has come out of the past racial injustices is you have blacks fighting against blacks as to who is "black". my wife, who fought to end colonization in her country has blacks call her "white" ...... what a joke...

and now you do the same

please do me a favor, could you make a list for my wife to follow so she can be "black"

what are you afraid of yaa?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 9:46:46 AM

it depends whether or not she was fighting colonialism in order to make way for neo-colonialism. If she's married to you and you agree on anything, I'm certain without a doubt that she's all for American lead neo-colonialism.

I'm afraid of too many people going under. I'm afraid of the lack of self-belief that the African has been left with and what that might lead to. I'm afraid of Mother Earth and whether the imbalance will lead to total devastation. I'm afraid of the horrors & terrors that are being imagined in the minds of the men that CONtrol this world. I'm afraid of those imaginings manifesting. I'm afraid that the intensity of the horror that consumes Baghdad (for example) on the daily basis will spread til there is nowhere on our planet where one is safe... all because no-one was willing NOT to compromise with these mad scientists & philosophers... and because you & nzingha are so drunk on the luxuries of Babylon you have convinced yourself that there is something POSITIVE to be had from the situation. SHAME SHAME SHAME on you. And you are prepared to prop it up by accepting it's ideals - however intricate. You don't even have the strength to just defend it... you dress it up with fancy talk and fake politricks, trendy slogans, and middleground fluff. Telling me the world is how it is because it is.

MAN that believes himself as God made it so. But they are not God. They know not the science of their own existence and shall know not from where the cut off shall come.

I'm afraid... but I shall not fear... Holy Immanuel I is my guide. I've seen the things prophecised and warnings have been laid. "Strike the match in Ethiopia and it shall burn in Europe" HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I.

InI are the stone that the builder refused [check]... so I can see that everything is in righteous order... and working according to the irrationale of this wonderous Iration.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I. JAH. RasTafari.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 11:30:02 AM

so again --could you please write up the list of things my wife can do so she can be black.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/30/2007 11:43:17 AM

"Nzingha is black and has locs, but she's just as white as Still Looking. It is a status and an aspiration for a status. It is a standard of life that embraces Babylon culture. I'm not saying it's not also a colour or "race". There are plenty of black people who are white supremecists. In fact, a large and growing portion are."

Thank you for proving you racist nature.
Also thank you for hurting my feelings and disrespecting my ancestors.
That made me cry, I hope your satisfied.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/30/2007 11:58:47 AM

You are the one disrespecting your ancestors.

You can firm up Iawta... and stop the compromise business.

Respect their legacy of never resting until we reach the ideal.

Anything other than that is an affront to the legacy of our ancestors. They weren't fighting for the freedoms you are enjoying... they were fighting for another freedom, which you should still be laying down without compromise.

I'm glad you held an emotion, it shows that I can reach you and Still Looking cannot. Come in Sistrin, InI are waiting for the I. It is for InI to grow together, purge together, and never settle for less together. This is what we're going through...

1 "Go down, sit in the dust,
Virgin Daughter of Babylon;
sit on the ground without a throne,
Daughter of the Babylonians. [a]
No more will you be called
tender or delicate.

2 Take millstones and grind flour;
take off your veil.
Lift up your skirts, bare your legs,
and wade through the streams.

3 Your nakedness will be exposed
and your shame uncovered.
I will take vengeance;
I will spare no one."

4 Our Redeemer— Ras Tafari is his name—
is the Holy One of Israel.

5 "Sit in silence, go into darkness,
Daughter of the Babylonians;
no more will you be called
queen of kingdoms...

So... what I'm saying is (oh and the remainder of that passage is interesting too - Isaiah 47) you HAVE to feel pain, you have to mourn... everything is NOT all good. The world is not cool. There is a LOT of purging to do. A lot of fixing to do. There are many dead to mourn, but we don't deal with dead, we deal with life... so live up... and don't embrace the dead livity, else only more and more tears shall come.

So, defend your throne if you think you have one.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/2/2007 5:25:28 PM

Ises Empress Yaa
I'm a little surprised by your ras-ponse to Empress Nzingha, Sister she was hurt by your words but you continued on in your reasoning as though getting your point across the most important thing. I appreciate you had something to say, but Aya a little more sensitivity could have been shown to another Royal Daughter. Telling her to "firm up" and saying "I'm glad you held an emotion, it shows that I can reach you and Still Looking cannot." - I, the woman wept. i.e your words moved her to tears. As a Royal Dawta that is not how we conduct Iself, a Dawta is a Lioness graceful, dignified and loving in her manner. Even in times of heated debate, never let Iself down, always uphold the Spirit of goodness and the manner of Mama Omega and I Father King Alpha.
Empress Nzingha, I hope you feel better now and the passage of time has soothed the I's wounds.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/2/2007 8:11:13 PM

theres no time for weak hearts in this world InI........NO WEAK HEART CAN REACH HIS MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I. InI need fi firm up as Empress Yaa Asantewa say.

things are gonna burn for the babylonians.......for them.....Devastation.

InI are the Elite that trod upon this Earth. InI are RasTafarI.

Blessings I Sistren, Blessings. Strength in JAH RasTafarI Name. Strength of INI. Bless

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/2/2007 8:13:39 PM

Truth can bring people that are asleep to tears......when your around Truth more often...ya wake up..and it brings Ones to His Majesty.

Some people are the leaves of a tree...some are the branches.....RasTafarI are the roots. time fi Live up!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/2/2007 8:20:00 PM

it sure seems like you do a lot of piling on nick --- i do not agree with ark and k and yaa, but at least they seem to think of their own stuff to say ---you just seem to jump in over half the time and basically say "yeah, what they said".... try not to use scripture or copy someone else and see what you can come up with --think for yourself.

i mean really, you just seem to shout jah rastafari and fire burn and ini a whole lot without much substance behind it.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/2/2007 8:27:11 PM

If the I was One with I mind as many are in the Light of JAH RasTafarI, the I would overstand where I come from....so tell me, whats the use of explainin ish or adding your "substance" if the I nah take it in?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I