Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=71

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 8:32:26 PM

who will top that? probably the guy who has said he is leaving at least twice yet keeps coming back (if you call leaving for a day and a half really being gone) ------and do you think it was right to speak behind his back now that he is gone?

and i did not write this because i want you to go ---- because i believe it is important to hear many different views ---even those i do not agree with.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/3/2007 9:15:47 PM

keep talking. i want to see just how low a person can go

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/3/2007 9:28:48 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2007 11:48:15 PM

Still Looking,

I give thanks to Jah that Ras KebreAB stayed and I reasoned with him so he would stay.

And I will also give thanks to Jah when you leave. You are a godless heathen, calling the promotion of sin growth. What an ungodly heathen like you sees as growth, RasTafarI see as death.

Selassie I teach I and I:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/4/2007 5:56:58 AM

ark i,

ini am getting close to leaving,

JAH GUIDES

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/4/2007 6:44:32 AM

FIRE UPON YOUR HEAD STILL LOOKING........FIRE IVER MORE!!!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/4/2007 7:36:19 AM

ras n ---is this your place to say all of the things you would never say in a room of strangers?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 9/4/2007 8:09:00 AM

people are not strangers to I.......maybe to you.....but not I. In fact If the I was face to face with I............whoo....talk about Fire.

it doesnt matter if i went to preschool with someone.....if they are wrong or misguided......then through Love I will bun Fiyah to help put Ones on the right path........guidance is something you know nothing about.....for you cannot rasceive it.

"---is this your place to say all of the things you would never say in a room of strangers?"

wtf? ask yourself this question.

am I supposed to be afraid of people i have not met....? unlike some people....im not afarid of eye contact, im not afraid to tred waters im unfamiliar with, im not afraid to burn fire, especially on a "stranger," even more so if Ones are misguided.

Jah RasTafarI is I Light in the Dark........for you....your babylon flashlight will soon run out of batteries. youll soon be another lost child consumed by wickedness and false livity. but look at ya.....your living the legacy of abomination......knowing that helps i overstnad that as a baby you were not spoon fed nutricous goodness provided from the most high....you had been fed feces and deceit.....the True upbringing from A Batty Babylonian Harlot. FIRE PON YA! BLOOD LIGHTING AND THUNDER! YOUR WAYS SHALL PERISH.....YOUR DAYS SHALL BE CUT SHORT.....THEY WILL END.

JAH RASTAFARI IS, WAS, AND IS TO BE. YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE....JUDGEMENT IS COMIN FOR ALL YOUR KIND!

RasTafarI Iver Live

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/5/2007 11:22:23 AM

I like the flashlight analogy. Very good.

I think you should leave Still Looking. It's the millenium soon, and we'll be needing sites like this to communicate internationally between ourselves. Time is over for all this debating about gay people. We're not debating, we don't have to ask what we would do if we were sat next to gay men kissing on the bus.

Oh. In fact, I was walking into a train station a couple weeks ago and as I was walking in, there was a lesbian couple walking in the opposite direction. I was like *gasp! They were holding hands, one was quite butch looking, the other in a dress, etc etc... you know how it goes. As we got nearer, they must have seen the look on my face, cos they were within yards when I said "fiyah! hot!!" and they dropped each others hands immediately.

They KNOW what they're doing is f***ry! Everytime they do it, they know within themselves it's nonsense. I'm sure it must feel wrong and everything... but the society surrounding them is telling them to embrace it and despite their own better interior judgement, they figure it's cool... and that is WHY they spend the rest of the time (after coming out) seeking reassurance about it. The minute they are no longer reassured, they topple like a pack of cards.

So, more than ask us whether we would ever speak up and blaze a fiyah on these individuals... ask yourself how many of them would dare open their mouths and defend it to InI face.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 9/5/2007 12:26:07 PM

let go of your anger yaa-------------- they must have had the same look on their faces that blacks had on thier faces when whites looked at them ------ the lesbian couple were not ashamed of their love --they were probably worried that they would be assualted.

there should be no pride in scaring people

what are you afraid of?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I