Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2104&start_row=11

Grand Keys of Rastafari by Baba

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/24/2007 1:06:48 PM

"come on now" you seh? STOP YOU COMING AND COME! EYE SEH.

no desire to "mystify" for it is all right here, now, for them that see IAM.

"Tis eye who write this" cause confusion?? its simple, I am the author. eye am the author. I and eye are one and same. this is hard? this is mystifying? cha....

blessed to all I eyes. one perfect love in the nameless name of IAM (gen 3 14)

Baba

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2007 1:16:05 PM

lol

"Tis eye who write this" very shakespearean

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/24/2007 10:40:58 PM

respect baba eye --

the i is very clear indeed ----

be thyself --seen

peace

Messenger: Baba Eye Sent: 8/25/2007 1:52:48 AM

"very shakespearean.."

JUST LIKE YOUR BIBLE.

and "still looking," blessed I....

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/25/2007 3:18:02 AM

lol

and they say there is no such thing as perfection

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/25/2007 8:37:41 AM

"very shakespearean.."

JUST LIKE YOUR BIBLE.

lol --true

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/25/2007 10:44:13 AM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH

Hello Idren and Sistern. Why is it this man has already been downtalked and things? Why is it seen as mysticism rather than enlightenment? is it because YOU dont agree so you cast it out as being rubbish. RASTA embraces thinking of other standpoints, so to yall who always hate on other ideas. STOP!!! its simply not nice. Yall are basically callin this man a mystic shakesphere,but he aint!

Wise up and stop hatin on people...

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/26/2007 6:18:24 PM

"RASTA embraces thinking of other standpoints..."

It's that kinda talk that cracks me up.

I bet you think that Rasta are supposed to "embrace" homosexuals too. I heard you say something about how everyone's welcome to your town... "rastas", gay people, etc, etc. As you put it.

*chuckle SMH

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 6:20:45 PM

respect yaa,

so does the i have something against homosexuals?

peace

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/26/2007 6:56:14 PM

If the Most High Creator of ALL THINGS makes a being that is same sex oriented who are you to tell THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS that this is wrong? Are you aware that some animals have thriving homosexuals? For instance, flamingos have naturally occuring homosexual couples, they have been known to search nesting grounds for abandoned eggs to adopt. Also some animals can chang sex for the purpose of survival. Some species of frogs, for instance, that find themselves in all female (or male) tribes. Open your mind and wipe away the ignorace.
Furthermore, anyone, let me repeat for clarity, ANYONE who has a problem with the fundemental truths layed out by Baba Eye (peace and blessing bredren), does not know what it means to BE a Rastafari. Just as some think that Rasta is all about smoking herb and growing locks, some people believe that Rasta is all about exclusion of the "white devil" and his blue eyed Jesus. Rasta is not about exclusion, not now not ever, Rastafari is about attaining the knowledge of the universe and the ancestors. It is not a new paradigm, it is a return to the old one, finding a way back to the beginning.
If you have hatred in your heart, you are on too low a level of consciousness to teach anyone anything about Rastafari. If you still believe that the Devil, Satan, Lucifer, etc creates things; you are on too low a level of consciousness to teach anyone anything about Rastafari. If you think you have been saved by anyone or anything, you are on too low a level of a conciousness to teach anybody anything about Rastafari.
Rastafari is about love, knowledge and freedom. Repartriation for all peoples, freedom for all peoples, education for all peoples and most of all the power of self-determination. Rastafari teaches that there is no "out there" there IS ONLY "in here" the flesh is temporary, the blood (DNA) is eternal. Immortality achieved through the planting of seeds and the harvesting of fruit.

By the way, Shakespeare is an immortal, nobody says "Who is Shakespeare?".

Also note, everything IS perfect simply because it IS. That which is created by The Most High God must be perfect; just as an apple tree cannot produce pears a Being which is perfect cannot Create imperfection.

The Sun shines even if your curtains are closed. If you are caught by pettines you will never see the big picture. A man who lacks respect also lacks humility.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 83

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I