Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3480&start_row=51

Can someone explain the divinty of Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2009 12:05:43 PM

The truth is never an offence to ini, a just you offend ini right now

"the question is prove to i the divinity of this Emanuel, i see a photo of him. lol"

your laughter shall become bitterness

go find a christian,a muslim or whoever and prove to him the divinity of HIM Selassie I, and watch him laugh at you and tell you he only see a photo of Him.

nice reasoning, lol, this you call reasoning?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/2/2009 2:24:03 PM

To all the i them who replied to this post, i do give thanks, Ark I, Black Christ Salvation, forward reasoning, Rook Fari,word sound power iyah, FarI Sight,ini sight the golden shores, Empress Yaa,always a joy, and to all idren

As i watch the sunset, i have fulljoyed all the i them words

Hail the Lord God Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2009 10:06:39 PM

Ras Power, the I said,
----------------------------------------------
ark, ini don't think neutral is to be non-aligned.

non-aligned is to take action where it is for the contribution of the betterment of man kind, no matter who suggest it

neutral is to take neither side
----------------------------------------------

What are you talking about? What do you mean "ini" don't think neutral is to be non-aligned? Which "we" are you talking about, because I know the "we" you are talking about can't be you and Haile Selassie I.

Go question Selassie I if you don't Iverstand what He is saying, those words I posted are Selassie I words.

Here is Selassie I answer

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

Neutral and non-aligned mean to take neither side, but to agree or disagree and act accordingly. So if you agree with a person or nation, then you act in support of that agreement, but anything else that the person or nation brings and tries to lump in together with what you agreed to, you refuse and take no part in any additions, unless you also agree with the additions.

Ras Power, the I said,
----------------------------------------
now about that thing that it is who opinion, brother ini don't believe in that, salvation is only jah opinion, if i ask how to make a juice then you will tell i that is your opinion, but salvation, ini can only follow the road the is set before ini
AND
rook fari, ini only speak the truth as i see it, if it offends you then i am sorry, Bob Marley said the truth is an offense not a shame. how do i offend you brother

no one defends i, the truth is i defense, i talk how and what attitude. more fire is the chant you cannot hear talk,

the truth will be reviled

the bible say a fool get angry quickly,

blessed love

You speak with such arrogance. That is the kind of arrogance that irritates Rook and others. You act like everything you say is Truth. Do you think that you know everything? Your quote above about neutral is just one example of many showing that you don't know everything. Selassie I knows everything, you don't.

When I mentioned your opinion about Emmanuel, calling it an opinion. You talk about salvation and speak like your opinion about Emmauel is not opinion, but is just a fact that you are speaking. People who can't see Selassie I for the God who He is, go on the same way as you, they talk of their opinion about Selassie I and give many "answers" and "truths" of why their opinion about Selassie I is more than just opinion.

You talk about "the truth as i see it", and then talk about the truth is an offense not a shame. So what are you saying, is it the truth, or is it just the truth as you see it? If you want to reference your words as the truth is an offense not a shame, then get off that double talk where you say it is the truth as you see it.

You try to come off as some peaceful person who is just reasoning, but hide little knives to stab people along the way. You try to call Rook a fool without "technically" calling him a fool. You knew full well that your comment "the bible say a fool get angry quickly", would likely be interpreted by rook as you calling him a fool. So that you can get him vex so that he would say things against you so that you appear to be attacked by him. If you were just trying to help Rook with his vexation, you could have said many different things, but you instead choose to stab him with your hidden knife, so that you can act like a victim when he fights back.

You are getting into a habit of using those hidden knives too often in an attempt to make yourself look like a "victim who is just trying to speak the truth and is being attacked by others for no reason". You have used that technique on many people. I am getting tired of that habit, and don't know how long I will tolerate it. I am getting tired of wasting my time exposing your knives, and if it continues I will choose to get rid of the knife bearer. If you can't reason without hiding knives, then it is better to not reason here, I would prefer that your knives are right out in the open for all to see. If you can't refrain from your knife hiding, then I will cause all of your future posts to be "refrained".

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/3/2009 8:47:04 PM

love always, i am not arrogant, the truth, not as i see it.

i speak to preachers all the time, they agree with all i say except H.I.M is the most high because they say he is a man, and i say to them Christ who was crucified was a man as i am.

simple, we look to one from the line of David

to sit upon the throne of david

siting upon a throne that means he is a king

to come from the east, Ethiopia (psalms 87)

the kings of the earth will war against him but will overcome them.

i will go on this way and prove it to them from the bible they read

i spoke to a muslem the other day and ask him, the all mighty who created all things can't he buy design establish a time he will appear and so on and had a great debate,

i speak to any one with confidence,because i don't speak my words but what i read Selassie I say, and there lies my confidence

remember when the world that is america during the war was neutral, nether arm for Italy or ithiopia, H.I.M was teaching the difference.

eg if two aer fighting and u say u neutral, who side will u take, but non-aligned u take the side that is right. his majesty was in the non-aligned movement, not nuturality.

now answer the question, the divinity of Emanuel.

lol means there is a smile on my face in anticipation, not out of scorn. if it was so i would be like. hahahaha. i want the answer for my own upliftment.

i wrote my definition of Emanuel, that is the name of the christ, but i said everytime i hear of Emanuel i see a photo of a man. is it he who is spoken of? telling me i am arrogant, you all don't know i at all and don't expect you all to.

"nice reasoning, ini know of the trinity, the all highest who is spiritual, cannot see him, it is he christ and H.I.M prayed to, the son and the comforter who is Selassie I, " that's my reasoning there's no lol

blessed

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2009 11:09:02 PM

Ras Power, the I said,

----------------------
i speak to any one with confidence,because i don't speak my words but what i read Selassie I say, and there lies my confidence

remember when the world that is america during the war was neutral, nether arm for Italy or ithiopia, H.I.M was teaching the difference.

eg if two aer fighting and u say u neutral, who side will u take, but non-aligned u take the side that is right. his majesty was in the non-aligned movement, not nuturality.
----------------------

You say, "i don't speak my words but what i read Selassie I say, and there lies my confidence". What are you talking about? Why do you insist to go on about this? Why are you trying to define what Selassie I thinks? You are speaking your words, not Selassie I words. Selassie I already made His thinking clear.

Here is the full reasoning about neutrality that Selassie I speak, where I took those quotes from.

Neutrality

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2009 11:18:28 PM

Ras Power, trying to explain the divinity of Emmanuel to you is as much of a waste of time as it is trying to explain the divinity of Selassie I to those that come here who will never sight who Selassie I is.

I have never seen you convince people on this forum so they can see who Selassie I is. When you can convince everybody that comes here to sight Selassie I, then you will be in a position to ask people to do the same regarding Emmanuel.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/4/2009 12:48:14 PM

good point.

i have to say it makes I cringe when I think of Rasta going and arguing with moslems and preachers. why oh why oh why? that kind of thing makes us all look a bit potty.

if u were really ightsing the word, you would see that most preacher are gangstas, and moslems would bleed InI from the throat in all reality, if they could. so... thats what I'm saying about your one love thing. I think it is a bit delusional.

i think u shud refrain from theological argument ras power... and look for where in your real world and surrounds your works lie. i think thee i must be a good person, so there will be works somewhere. right?

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/4/2009 6:58:21 PM

forgive ini Ark 1 but that speech i have and it was about non-alignment, what i find funny is that your speech is starting with neutral and end saying

"This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. " and not neutrality i i don't know but it's funny.

but i not convincing anyone its not any fault of i, i spoke of the bible, the bible on governments, and very many other post if others think differently its on them now. but it is always better to teach people who don't know rather than people who think that others cant teach them.

i have altered my thoughts when people bring facts, eg, i read Haile Selassie I and the opening of the seven seals and the guy said that the fire is electrical about a startalite and did not know other wise i said ya,television and so on, but while watching a pastor of the seventh day he said fire in the bible represents God, jah lead Moses by fire and so on, that the fire as if from heaven, is a false revival of jah as now in America with the evangelicals. that seems more right and accepted it.

and yaa that is sad you think so, Islam in its true form is peaceful but has been hijack.also many people think that way of rastas

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/4/2009 7:00:13 PM

that is the arrogance, saying to try to teach i something is a waste of time, everything is revealed in its time

blessed love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/4/2009 7:23:20 PM

check what i look at to get my prophecy

http://www.yourvideos.net/hopevideo/David_Asscherick/discover/1-Discover.wmv

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I