Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3480&start_row=21

Can someone explain the divinty of Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 8:27:08 AM

bless,

pls lets not throw me wit the general nyahbinghi thing! ha ha ha (",) no my dear, i AM female. 20 yrs of age. i must'v said dat in reference to the wombMAN part but for some reason i dont remember sayin iman coz i dont normally, rather, usually do dat. (",)

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 8:31:22 AM

yay. I was secretly disappointed then when I thought u were yet ANOTHER king on the forum. No offence mi breddas, yu dun kno.

Re: previous post... imagine that? people just pick anything they want and put forward. His Imperial Majesty would do away with the priestical order..?? So what would they do with the Iemple who guards the Arch of the covenant?

Woi! I say fire buRn down these ideas of complete abomination unto InI glory and salvation in this time to Black Christ in Flesh.

We remain in itinual praises same way tho... cos it is this same type of nonsense, in fighting, lack of direction, and lack of rasponsibility that took Emmanuel away from the RasTafari gathering in 1950s Jamaica. He took with Him the three drums and cause Him to erect the 1st lighthouse of our congress (54b Spanish Town Road. Kingston), so we trod the Bible and hymnbooks way... God & Goddess in Flesh... to encourage the trodition and rememberance of true theocratic administration and civil governance. Which is what we works towards...

9 miles bull bay, St. Andrews (the 2nd location of Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress - after the bulldozing of the offices at Spanish Town Road - FIRE on the pharisees and anti-christ that stalk and plague the Black Christ Monarchy) is the location of InI fullfillment of prophecy. Marcus tells us that the city will get so red, and bloody, and dutty and plagued that in the dreadful times InI salvation can only be found 10 miles from the city.

Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress is 9 miles out, 1 mile up...!!!

Hail His Majesty!!!

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafari

What a joy and a blessing. Don't worry, I am not trying to force feed thee I with nuthin. I'm just taking the opportunity to make the posting for anybody who has eyes to see. But indeed, it is a blessed thing to ilabrate a Sabbath with Moses Law... total incient and iritical. We are all on this journey/trod for our own personal salvation, right. I was saying to someone recently that whatever the journey, BoboShanti sabbath will take one forward 7 steps!!

Nyabinghi Trodition is for the dispensation of InI warrior and battlefield youth. We all have our place and purpose. This is how it is designated and made divine. All things are Oneness, nuh true.

Give thanks for the reasoning. If u feel Emmanuel, then thee I is Him. Simple things.

Love love

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 8:43:14 AM

bless,

give thanks. yes i, so now what is the difference between the nyah's and the bobo's? i dont overs why we have different 'groups' of RastafarI coz Jah had said 'woe be unto those who separate my flock' (i think its in romans..) i interpreted dat as in the way people claim they believ in the same thing yet you find different churches all over. like, if people have the same formula for reaching Zion then why the differentiation? and now that concept's infiltrated into RastafarI now we have nyah, bobo, tti...?!?

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/30/2009 8:59:11 AM

WELL PUT !!EMPRESS YAA THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO GET AT EMMANUEL TOOK ON ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR INI
AND
HAILE SELASSIE I, NEVER DID AWAY WITH THE PRIEST HOOD, IN THE E O C ..
WHAT ARE U OR THE ELDER {}TALKIN ABOUT THAT IS JUSS FOLLY !!!
I HAVE VIDEOS OF HIS MAJESTY IN CHURCH WITH 30/ 40 PREISTS AND MONKS
AND IF HIS MAJESTY REJECTED KING EMMANUEL WHY DID HE REWARD HIM IN 66 ,INSTEAD OF SAYIN ..."HEY IM NOT FOND OF YOUR BOBO BUISNESS JUSS STOP THAT AND BE A GOOD CHRISTIAN"??? ASK TH ELDER THAT
ASK HIM WHO WAS THE ONE WHO STOOD UP AND SAID NO MIXIN OBEA WITH RASTAFARI ?? THAT WOULD BE KING EMMANUEL.... EARLY SO CALLED ELDERS WERE DEALIN WITH SIENCE!! OBEAH
TRYING TO ENVOKE THE KING.. LOL DO U KNOW WAT INVOKE MEANS? ITS LIKE A SEHYANCE BUT I DONT THINK U CAN ENVOKE THE LIVIN LOL
ASK YOUR ELDER ABOUT THAT ASK HIM WHY THE HOWELLITTES MUSIK SOUND THE WAY DOES ALL THE OWLS AND CHICKENS IN THE BACKGROUND
WHEN I WAS A BOY THAT "HOWELLITTES MEETS THE BINGHI ELDERS" CD SCARED THE PISS OUT A ME!! LOL
THERE IS ONLY ONE PURE BAND AND THATS DANIEL BAND JUSS HEAR THE HOLY HYMS CORUSES AND DRUM
THAN GO TRY HEARIN THAT ..
MY POINT IS EMMANUEL CLEANED UP SEPERATED HIMSELF FROM ALL THOSE SO CALL EARLY LEADERS
AND HE IS THE ONLY WORTHY LEADER FOUNDER OF TRU RASTAFARI
PEOPLE USED TO WRITE IN MIX UP ANY THING THEY WANTED AND STILL DO
TRYIN TO GET DOUBLE PROTECTION

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/30/2009 9:03:34 AM

ALSO ROMANS IS A PAULINE BOOK
SO WHEN WE QUOTE HIM
I DONT THINK WE SHOULD SAY JAH...WEN PAUL SAYS ANY THING EVEN WHEN HIS MAJESTY REFERS TO PAULS TEACHINGS HE REFERS TO IT AS PAULS TEACHINGS NOT THE WORDS OF GOD

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 9:09:23 AM

I will be honest with thee i... in my isperience, I only really find a resonance with full board Nyabinghi and Boboshanty. And I have some very very dear friends who observe with Ethiopia Orthodox Church.

I don't really vibe TTi at aaaall. I am just being totally honest.

Hey, just to put it out there, I actually suspect the root of tti to be infiltrators and deceptors instigated by those who had communist interest in Ja and tried to hijack InI livity as a vehicle for their manifesto. There. I said it. Thats what I think. Thats what I think.

Anyway... about the other traditions... I don't really sight a difference... as anybody from any of those traditions I mentionned could each go to the others house and there would be very little disagreement or offence, if any at all... in the reality of things, I mean. There are as many differences as there are people... as each of InI are our own iternal and irational entity. RasTafari trod is all about a self remembrance of what has made sense from incient of imes. In my heart something about my role in Nyabinghi does not make sense to I... and anyway, it never occured to I as option. Emmanuel Trod only makes sense to I as nothing is added or removed from my ights... these things are only things that I knew to be the R way anyway. So, it really is just about the individual and seeking to know Self. All roads do lead to one destination... which is what our prophet keeps telling us to remember...

One God. One aim. One destiny.

And anyway, it is ALWAYS the TTI people talking about all InI Father's mansions... and putting the division between InI Nyabinghi and Boboshanty. We actually really need each other in the grand scheme of things.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 9:20:06 AM

bless rook fari 7,

dats wat i was sayin on some post i made b4 when i say when one gets info they have to do mor research on it; ask other rases. one shouldn just take it as fact just coz rasta says it but if he is merely confirming what you knew then i guess you can then take it as fact. when he told me this i just wasn feelin like dats all ther is to it coz i felt a little nudge at the back of my head to embrace the bobo livity and then the i says somethin like dat and.. overs?!?

i giv thanx for dat.

if anyone is willin to send me mor info on the livity pls tell i so i can post my email address. it would be deeply appreci-loved.. (",)

oh by the way, ther's this other ras who did a documentary bout the camp here. jendah, if im not wrong. he came to 'botswana' to see the camp and then he went to 'JA' to see the camp ther. i donno if ya'l'v seen it. i donno exactly wher this camp is but ill ask.

once again give thanks.

RootsTafarI

p.s exactly what do you mean when you say obeah? cah some say 'science' literally but does it really meam dat or just witchcraft which is also refered to as 'science'..

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/30/2009 9:22:20 AM

YES I DID SEE THE VIDEO
JESSE JENDA OR BLACK JESSE
ITS RUNAWAY SLAVE
ITS ALRIGHT BUT THE THING IS WHEN HE WENT TO ZION HILL, HE WAS RUDE TALKIN OVER PREISTS AND TALKIN MORE THAN LISTENIN I WAS OFFENDED...
AND WEN I WAS AT TABER THE PRIESTS DIUDDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL A ONE TO SHUT THEIR MOUTH EVERY THING WAS LOVE HONOR AND RESPECT I WAS EMBARRESSEED FOR JESSE WHEN I SEEN THAT
AND HE WAS TALKING ABOUT CRAZYNESS
ABOUT THE PHARO WAS WHITE IN MOSES TIME
IF FARO WAS WHITE MOSES WOULD BE TOO ..SINCE MOSES WAS IN HIS FACE AS HIS SON ALL THOSE YEARS
BUT I DID LIKE THE INTERVIEW WITH HON PRIEST HAROLD
OH YEA DID U SEE THE LOOK BOBO JESUS GAVE JESSE IN SERVICE
IF LOOKJS COULD KILL JESSE JENDA WOULD MELT LIKE BUTTA
SEE JESSE NEED TO HUMBLE HIMSELF IN THE PRESENSE OF BOBO
HE ROCK A TURBON BUT JESSE IS A ARRGOGANT REGGAE SINGER WHO WAS PROMOTING HIM SELF IN THAT VIDEO
PS YES I MEANT WITCHCRAFT

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 9:31:54 AM

science is witchcraft. witchcraft is science. obeah is the science of witchcraft. juju the same. voudoun the same.

they put their own life power into the character of an object... and worship it. Not only is it idolatry, it is self worship as well, the worst type of ego mania all rolled into one.

The study and wonder of life mechanics is something different. This is part of our intellectual inheritance from Ethiopia. Ask FarI Sight about that.

re: more information... it will depend on what u feel the need to find out first. You should first go to www.houseofbobo.com and look up the bit for Empress Menen... and this forum wud be a pretty good place to hear a nice variety of meditations. There are just a handful of specific observances for the dawtas. Other than those, which u will see on the site and I am more than happy to share, One can learn as much from Daughter Zion as Zion Son. So, there are loads of people here to tell u what we all think about different things u have been asking. The best thing about that method is u will see how each answer is R but in differnt voice... so it is a good demonstration that the key is to find what u already know to be the truth. Make sure u don't take I word for it... lol :)

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/30/2009 9:37:16 AM

I ALSO KNOW HIS MAJESTY SAY IF A MAN WANNA WORSHIP THE MOON DONT TROUBLE HIM .... AFRICA MUST UNITE.... I RESPECT PEOPLE ...LOOK AT FELA HE WAS YORUBA IN THE FLESH AS FAR AS I COULD SEE.
I JUSS KNOW OBEAH HAS NO PLACE IN INI LIVITY
{AND NO IM NOT SAYING YORUBA IS OBEAH}I WAS JUSS GIVIN AN EXAMPLE HOW I RESPECT OTHERS CULTURES..OBEAH IS USUALLY LINKED TO HURTING OTHERS ..RATHER THAN YORUBA AS A GOD FORCE AND ANCESTORS BLESSINGS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I