Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3480&start_row=41

Can someone explain the divinty of Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 10:45:38 AM

WE IS PLURAL BROTHER AND IM VEX WID HIM COZ HE ALWAYS COME LIKE A BIGGER THAN EVERY BODY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2009 10:46:44 AM

When Ras Power said,
-----------------------------
jah said my thoughts are higher than yours. ini rastafari have one leader, that is Haile Selassie I

I am pretty sure that he meant that jah said jah thoughts are higher than yours. I don't think he meant Ras Power when he said my, he was using the sentence as if he was quoting Jah.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 10:48:45 AM

AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT I'S I KNOW U KNOW I KNO LOL
I GREW UP WITH THAT NOT ADOPTED IT
I IS ME THE I IS U INI IS ME AND U OR WE
THE I DEM IS YALL
SOUNDS FUNNY TELLIN ME SOMETHIN LIKE THAT BRO... STILL LOVE THO BUT I AM A LIL OFFENDED U DEFENDED THIS GUY SOME MORE
AND I REMEMBER BROTHER THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE TALKS LIKE THAT SEEN
THERES BEEN ODDS BEFORE
I JUSS WAS SAYIN THAT HE TAKES THINGS TO FAR WITH THAT ATTITUYDE
HIM AND THE GENERAL BOTH OFFEND ME

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2009 11:17:38 AM

What do you mean "AND PLEASE DONT TELL ME ABOUT I'S". Do you think I am wrong about what I am saying about "the I" or "I and I"?

Like I said, what those words mean were decided before I was born, and also before the I was born Rook FarI.

I would prefer that people would use "the I" to mean you and "I and I" to mean we, to avoid miscommunication. But I can't tell anybody that they should only use it that way, or get vex with them when they don't.

Rook, the I said,
--------------------
I AM A LIL OFFENDED U DEFENDED THIS GUY SOME MORE
--------------------

I was just speaking about what he said without impartiality. I and him disagree on some things, but that won't cause I to speak against anything he says. Also, I and some others agree on almost every thing, but that won't cause I to pretend to agree with something they say even though I actually disagree with it.

If the I is expecting I to be partial, then the I is going to be offended by I many more times in the future, I can guarantee that. I would have said the same thing no matter who wrote it, whether Ras Power or somebody else.

Also, in regards to this quote from Ras Power
jah said my thoughts are higher than yours. ini rastafari have one leader, that is Haile Selassie I

I am pretty sure that the I misinterpreted what he was trying to say, so I wrote what I am pretty sure he was trying to say. So why get in an argument over misinterpretation. I am sure there are plenty of other things Ras Power has said that are more worthy of an argument than something that came out of misinterpretation.

There have been several times on this forum, even recently, where I have been blazing Fire on somebody for their wickedness. And then immediately after that, I speak in support of something they said, even in the same reasoning I was blazing them out. I am not going to just blindly blaze Fire on anything said, I will blaze Fire if I think Fire should be blazed, and I will speak in support if I think I should speak in support.

I just quoted this from Selassie I yesterday, and have quoted it many times before

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Because of I own weakness, I don't always deal with those Heights from Selassie I, but I intention is to trod with those Heights. And I won't stop trodding towards those Heights.

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 5/1/2009 11:52:57 AM

BLESSED LOVE LAWD ITES

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 5/1/2009 2:05:07 PM

Blessed Love My Lords & Empresses... give thanks for the strong.

I think Rook is more offended that Ras Power added at all to the thread of reasoning. InI were discussing the divinity of Emmanuel. We already know that Ras Power does not sight Emmanuel or the priestical discipline of Moses Law (no offence Ras Power, that is not a criticism necessarily, but ye know... thee I is more into... ye kno... like, one love loves everything - type vibration(?). So, I think in essence Rook is rasponding to the fact that to post within that thread is like trying to kind of argue about something.

Obviously... IandI (we) tend not to take check from people outside the order over Emmanuel. So most Boboshanty will say what they have to say over Emmanuel... and ones can either take it or leave it. But to argue over it is just like a red rag to a bull. Most will 'reason' over majority of things... but we deliver meditations on Emmanuel (and the Trinity) like one way traffic. Sorry... it is true.

No need for argument tho. This was a nice nice thread. Give thanks Ark-I, Ras Power, and Rook Fari 7.

Bless.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/1/2009 2:39:09 PM

Yes I,

I know that Rook FarI was probably offended by Ras Power's comments regarding Emmanuel.

That is one of the many things I meant when I said,

---------------
I am sure there are plenty of other things Ras Power has said that are more worthy of an argument than something that came out of misinterpretation
---------------

That being said, I don't really think his view about Emmanuel is even worth the time or effort to argue about it, that is why I didn't bother saying anything regarding Ras Power's opinion about Emmanuel because I am well aware of it. That is how he thinks and I am not expecting it to change nor do I care if it changes.

As the I said Yaa,
--------------------
But to argue over it is just like a red rag to a bull.
--------------------

There are only a few people who aren't Bobo that can sight who Emmanuel is. Most people can't even sight Selassie I for who He is, even with all the things I and I know about Selassie I, so it shouldn't really be surprising that people wouldn't sight Emmanuel.

I don't think it is neccessary to convince anybody about Selassie I or Emmanuel I. All who are to know Selassie and Emmanuel will know them, they don't need anybody to convince them.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/1/2009 11:57:17 PM

rook fari 7, don't tell I, that the i don't overs what ini say, when ini say; jah said, my thoughts are higher than yours.

is the i thinking i was talking of i self, the i laugh as if i spoke Greek, and don't prove the i ignorance

hen all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

5And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.

7And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

10And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.

11And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.

19Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;

20That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

21And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.

22And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city. (1 sam 8)

we have a king,

now about that thing that it is who opinion, brother ini don't believe in that, salvation is only jah opinion, if i ask how to make a juice then you will tell i that is your opinion, but salvation, ini can only follow the road the is set before ini

blessed love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/2/2009 12:05:10 AM

rook fari, ini only speak the truth as i see it, if it offends you then i am sorry, Bob Marley said the truth is an offense not a shame. how do i offend you brother

no one defends i, the truth is i defense, i talk how and what attitude. more fire is the chant you cannot hear talk,

the truth will be reviled

the bible say a fool get angry quickly,

blessed love

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/2/2009 12:40:09 AM

nice reasoning, ini know of the trinity, the all highest who is spiritual, cannot see him, it is he christ and H.I.M prayed to, the son and the comforter who is Selassie I,

now get one speech of H.I.M about Emanuel, this is the title of christ

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.( isa 7v14)

and who is that virgin birth

the question is prove to i the divinity of this Emanuel, i see a photo of him. lol

Question: Your Imperial Majesty, it is a great honour to be permitted to speak with you today and also to have you as a guest on this special Christmas programme which will be broadcast to people all over the world. Your Imperial Majesty, what is it that makes you want to follow Jesus Christ?

H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

now to say i am not into that priesthood thing, no offense taken but come on, ini have one high priest, Christ the mediator.

ark, ini don't think neutral is to be non-aligned.

non-aligned is to take action where it is for the contribution of the betterment of man kind, no matter who suggest it

neutral is to take neither side

love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I