Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3480&start_row=11

Can someone explain the divinty of Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/29/2009 6:56:43 AM

bless,

i assume this emmanuel thats being talked about here is the one they call 'holy emmanuel i' and not christ. im not a bobo so i dont sight charles as anyone being of 'significance'-for lack of a better word-to me, no offence to the bobo's here. i like his teachings and what not but christ did come so it doesnt make sense to sight charles along the lines of H.I.M in such a way that he's actually praised or something of that sort. maybe if a bobo could explain?!? i always hear the bobo musicians; sizzla, lutan fyah, turbulence, anthony b etc saying, "holy emmanuel i selassie i jah.. rastafari" in their music but it baffles me..

RootsTafarI
Selassie I
Jah.. RastafarI

tsk tsk (",)

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/29/2009 7:41:29 AM

Holy Emmanuel I is Christ, he is the Black Christ in flesh and blood, he is author and finisher of R faith. Of course he is to be praised.

ONE GOD FOR US ALL

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/29/2009 11:20:49 AM

an overstanding of the ights of the trinity - the 3 faces of the Godhead - is required.

If people cannot sight Christ in Emmanuel Charles Edward. Then I don't know how they will go about sighting Christ at all. Talk less of being Christ. The next thing people will say is that InI are not Christ either...

Messenger: ROOK FARI 7 Sent: 4/29/2009 3:48:32 PM

im not sure i even want to post a reply im not sure of the motive here but i must let it be known , HE IS THE ONLY AMBASSODOR WITH AUTHORITY TO SPEAK TO THE HEADS OF GOV. CONCERNING THE TRUTH AND RIGHTS OF INI. EVEN IN SASHAMNE, PRIEST PAUL IS THE HEAD OF THE RASTAFARI COMMUNIUTY RECOGNIZED BY TH ETHIOPIAN GOV,
KING EMMANUEL IS CHRIST BECAUSE HE IS ONE WITH THE FATHER..TRU HIS WORKS AND LIVITY, AND CAN TEACH U ALSO .COME DOWN OFF OF YOUR POMPS
AND PRIDE, SAIL ON BOBO LIFE BOAT , LET HIM HIDE YOUR SOUL IN THE CLEFF OF THE ROCK.
HE IS MARCUS GARVEY HE IS SELASSIE I HE IS KING EMMANUEL...
REMEMBER THE LIL CONFUSION ABOUT THE EDITORIAL ABOUT HIS MAJESTY FROM JON MARCUS?
KING EMMANUEL IS THE THE CORRECTION OF EVERY ONES FLAWS. HE IS MARCUS
WITH PERFECTION, HES THE FULLFILLMENT OF MARCUS .. HE PUT DOWN ANGER AND ARROGANCE THAT LED TO SUCH WORDS AGAINST HIS MAJESTY .. AND PICKED UP THE POWER..TO LEAD INI TO HEAVENLY MT ZION
MARCUS QUOTED THE BIBLE.. BUT HE DID SAY HE WAS TO BUSY FOR BEING A SPIRITUAL /RELIGOUS LEADER. EMMANUEL IS THE WIRLWIND THAT U CAN AND WILL SEE MARCUS. EMMANUEL IS OUR WORTHY FOUNDER LEADER PREZIDENT GOD AND KING
EMMANUEL IS THE THE COUNTLESS RISEN SLAVES COME TO AID INI IN VICTORY,OVER BABYLON..THAT MARCUS PROPHECISED
EMMANUEL IS FATHER MOSES FATHER JESUS BROTHER ARRON
EMMANUEL IS SELASSIE I ONE SPIRIT IN THREE PERSONS
BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/29/2009 4:59:47 PM

((( Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari )))

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 4/29/2009 10:43:44 PM

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I JAH !!! RASTAFARI

Heart of Love to All BoBo Shanty Angels, Beautiful post, Emmanuelite after Emmanuelite, Yes I and I walk together, talk together and wash one another's feet, saith the Black Christ HOLY KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONIE I GOD JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Sail on BoBo, Sail On, Jah is in the life boat going onward forward to Mama Itiopia,we shall sail in the white men blood, 7, 9 13 miles of Black Star Liner, reaching the goldern shores of Itiopia.

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Welcome, the angel who post as Black Christ Salvation. Heart of Love and Honour. True sound the I utter. First time, Iman sight the I here, the I sound like a official angel, where the I hail from Honourable Angel?

Love, Peace and Prosperity to All, in divine powers of Rastafari

Iam Iam
Hon Prophet Paskal

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 7:20:17 AM

bless,

apologies to the i's. its just dat im not bobo so i really donno much about holy emmanuel. there is a large bobo camp this side but i dont go there. i just wanted to know. i almost chose to be that and i was askin this other elder what the difference is with the bobo's and he explained a bit but then he was like, 'what, you want to be bobo?' in a sort of 'why would anyone want to be a bobo' kinda tone so i just left it for now..

selah

RootsTafarI Selassie

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 7:58:40 AM

14 days after the 7 days strong of your moon, find ur way to that camp for a sabbath... and find the best way to spend a saturday than u have ever spent in your life!

u never chose anything. just go and SEE for yourself. and by the way... OLD does not mean elder. some of them old boy need to get some storm&lightening underneath them *&%$^*&@@^. stinkin devil them.

Dawta, that 'almost' is Emmanuel calling. Just go forward... you need a bible, full white dress, skirt to ankles (including your 'fall' or just wrap up ur crown in white - total legs and arms covered... to the neck - this is sabbatical, don't fight it). Do it this strong. Yay! I'm excited for you!!!!!!

Or whenever you make the trod... just let us all KNOW how it FELT!!!!

Blessed love Empress Menen. Ras Tafari love.

Joy. Glory. Honour. Love.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 4/30/2009 8:11:29 AM

lol. so sorry... i thought u were female all this time. i just saw another post where it says 'Iman'... so I'm sorry for the confusion. Ignore the 21 days thing... and the dress requirement... this is for dawtas obviously.

Blessed love anyway when u get the ights to forward up on Mt.Zion.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 4/30/2009 8:15:38 AM

bless,

ill make sure to do that! (",)

ther was this other thing, actually, thats been on my mind and its about bobo. i was talkin to this other ras, Jah Works, and he was tellin me about bobo and His Majesty. i cant remember what the conversation was about..

he was tellin me that when H.I.M became Lord of lords the first thing that He did was cut off the coptic side of the ithiopian orthodox church. (ah yes! i asked him what he thought of the ithiopian orthodox church coz i heard dat some jamaican rases dashed fyah on the church when the 'priests' etc had told them to cut off their crown etc etc..) apparently He cut that part off coz He wanted to do away with the coptic side of the church that was influenced by the catholic church; the 'priestical' side of it. he gave i more info and then he was like, "thats why we should DO AWAY with this bobo shanti thing coz its the priestical side of RastafarI and thats what His Majesty wanted to get rid off.."

RootsTafarI Selassie

p.s give thanx for the 'elder', 'old' reminder.. (",)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I