Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3480&start_row=1

Can someone explain the divinty of Emmanuel

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 12:32:21 PM

I Overstand how Garvey is a prophet, and how HIM is divine, but I do not overstand why Emmanuel is seen as divine. I have struggled with this for some time now. If there are any elders who know why Emmanuel is divine, can you please give I an enlightment for this reasoning.

I have listened to music, and constantly hear reasons for Selassie I divinity, and that Garvey propheiced the comming messiah, but I need from anyone's perspective the reason why Emmanuel is held as divine.

Personally I can't say that I agree or don't agree, for I have no inforamtion to go on.

And please no insults or hidden statments on this thread. I need people who are going to give real answers.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/21/2009 12:47:16 PM

Yes I, give thanks and ises unto His Majesty I Selassie I.

Emmanuel is the black prince, the only black Christ. The only black Christ in Emmanuel and Emmanuel in the only black Christ. Just as Jes-us tell I and I to be one, Emmanuel is one. He is a good shepard calling the lost children of Israel, the black royal sons and daughters to come unto him and repatriate unto Ethiopia, as Marcus say. Emmanuel say man of right is God in man, and man of wrong is devil in man. Just as Marcus teach I that God is in man, God is in Emmanuel. Perfect Inity.

We all can be as Emmanuel. As I have heard bobo shanti bredrins and sistrins say, that when they wear the turban they have the head of Emmanuel. I and I should trod to be as Emmanuel, one.

When one becomes one with the divine does that not imply no seperation? So if Emmaneul is one with the divine, then you cannot seperate Emmanuel from divinity. Jah said that all of I and I can be gods.

This is I humble overstanding.

Haile I Selassie I Jah RasTafari!

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 12:53:07 PM

Thankyou Ras for the Itation.

So are you saying that Emmanuel is the return of the Christ/Yeshua?

Jah Rastafari Bless

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/21/2009 12:56:56 PM

I sight that Jes-us the Christ has not returned. People are waiting for Jes-us to come down from the sky, but the Christ already return, and that is His Imperial Majesty I. The same Christ that was from the beginning, by which all was created, is within Emmanuel. You cant seperate Emmaneul from the black Christ because Emmaneul is one with the black Christ.

Stay Haile blessed!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2009 1:15:35 PM

Here are some reasonings about Emanuel and Oneness. If the I click some of the links in the reasoning. There will be more explanation.

-----------------------------------------
Emanuel means God with us. Emanuel came to show that God is within all of us, and we are to live as One with Jah. If you go to Bobo camp and ask to see Emanuel, everyone will tell you I am He.

Christ taught this Oneness a long time ago, and Emanuel also teaches Oneness with Jah. From the outside, people may not Iverstand the meaning of things within. Jah with us, every single one of us, it is just up to I and I to also be with Jah.

John 10
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Psalm 82
1 God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.
2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.
3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.
5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

John 14
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

I and I are to be One with Jah, Just as Jesus Christ is in the Father, and the Father in Jesus Christ. One Jah.

John 17
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

One

So if Christ is One with God, and is God. Then from the words of Christ, he calls for I and I to be One as well. So let us Live and be One with God, as Christ is One with God, as Selassie I is One with God.

----------------------------------

Luke 6:40
The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

Jah is always the head, you can't be One with Jah if Jah is not the head, I and I must go to Jah to join with Jah. Here is a reasoning I put up before about Oneness with Jah.

-------------
If I look at the ocean from Africa, Asia, North America, Europe or anywhere else, I see that same one body of water. So I see Christ as Jah, I see Haile Selassie I as Jah, and I see all that live by the way of Jah as Jah. But when I see Jah, I only see One, not two, three or any other number, only One.

When a drop of water goes into the Ocean, it doesn't become leader of all the drops that joined with the ocean. It is no longer a drop, but is the Ocean, and is head of itself.

Ocean
-------------

Here is another reasoning about Oneness in reference to RasTafarI

Who is RasTafarI?

-----------------------------------------

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 3:54:18 PM

RAS I-Tom

I man know that Selassie I is the almighty God, and the return of Yeshua, as prophicied by Revelations 5:5. All the Nyabinghi mansion sight is Haile I. I believe in no sky God, but I god Jah is seen in Selassie I.

I am asking do you see Jah manifesting HIMself into Emmanuel, such as he did Selassie I?

Is Emmanuel the equivalent to Selassie I?

And is Emmanuel the prophicied one that would come under that name?

In other words, is Emmanuel the return of Yeshua as well as Haile I, in your honest opinion?

JAH BLESS

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 3:55:05 PM

ARK I thankyou for the contribution I bredren. I will read over those verses.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Ras I-Tom Sent: 4/21/2009 4:23:45 PM

General Nyabinghi, yes I.

It is not about return. It is about oneness as the I will see in the verses Ark I has posted. Haile Selassie I is in Emmanuel and Emmanuel is in Haile Selassie I, and just as Jah want us to be with HIM; one.

I sight Haile Selassie I as Christ return as prophesised in the bible, as the Conquering Lion of Judah. Christ is from the beginning and all was created through Christ, as is written in the Gospel of John. Haile Selassie I is the black Christ. When I see Emmaneul I see the black Christ, because Haile Selassie I is within Emmanuel, Emmanuel is one with His Majesty.

Blessed love! Ras Tafari!
Negus I Selassie I Menen I!

Messenger: General Nyabinghi Sent: 4/21/2009 6:38:12 PM

RAS I TOM

I thank you for your contributions, and I now better overstand the meaning thereof.

JAH BLESS

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/29/2009 6:43:36 AM

This men, that cut of his own testicels, has "transgender" issues and probably even dress in womans clothing, will never overs the HEIGHTS of EMMANUEL

And what is this eXplain this person is talking about.. The man say R over X, Right over wrong, Life over death

Certain thing cannot be X-plained, it MUST be I-speRienced, the divinity of King Emmanuel is something all of InI must feel inside of self to the very core of the essence of I being.

One must FEEL it to KNOW it!

Come one come all the Black Christ call.. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other grounds are sinking sand, call my sons and daughters from the ends of the earth that they might know Righteousness and have eternal life
Most High Jahoviah God Jah RasTafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I