Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2467&start_row=51

WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN DO FOR THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2008 9:20:31 PM

Alright. give thanks still

Blessed be the Name of the Life Giver
Rastafari

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/22/2008 12:22:35 AM

I said perhaps...perhaps.

By the way these things may be material but InI need material things as InI need bread and water, InI need spiritual bread and these things are investing in ones Ites, spirituality come from within, but one has to be pure and eating meat as far as I'm concerned is not as pure as not eating, by the way if a white man grow locks, he looses his white privilege now we all don't want that to happen, huh.

When u see a nazarene in a mirror it helps u not to forget who u R and what u Represent...24/7 Ras Tafar I is on I mind and works.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/22/2008 10:25:13 PM

Mch respect and thanks for the comments to my post. I overstand what you mean by black supremacy, however, the word supremacy is a dual word, it can only exist along with its counterpart. Thereofre, in that sense I see it as a word that divides. If we are talking about truth and true livity, original livity being black I say great, Jah Bless. But this word supremacy is something that came about as countrpart to this foolish word of white supremacy. Until all people of the world understand the true meaning of life which by no means is an easy word to overstand fully, after all InI are fom omnipotent but are not omnipotent,until that time InI wil face this issue. You dont know much about me, therefore, I understand why you are trying to discredit me and bring up my ego. I feel anger in your words, maybe I am wrong. I am a white man in this world but I am not from this world, none of us are. We are all created equal so who is the individual that can pass judgement upon his fellow bredren or sistren. I love life, I love Rastafari, however, InI must bundle our strength and faith to fight Babylon not the people, for Babylon is Babylon but the people they change, InI must fight the shitstem and its belief that keep this lie alive. I strongly believe that this will be accomplishment trhough unity of the likeminded, and not by singling out InI or labeling an entire group based on anything else other than their true motivation and actions.

To coment on the originally posted question: The best thing the "white" man can do is get informed (and I do not mean educated) about Rastafari, get informed about one love, research truth, and simply live a life as it is meant to be. Tehre are other people that overstand this truth or part of it and embrace it, just look to HIndu or Buddha. Look at some of the native american tribes and man others. How can anyone discredit or criticize anyone for seaching out truth and stepping into the light????? How much stronger would InI be against Babylon if InI are united. You may say that this kind of unity may just water down beliefs and hurt Rasta, I have my doubts, then where the light shines and truth reigns, there is nothing else. What else is there? Nothing, anything else is just illusion and make belief. Once the veil is gone, the light will shine forever. So I stand firm in my belief of "each one teach one" and "united we will stand but divided we will fall" I hope my words will find you in love and nothing but love,and this is the only motivation I have. I do not find a bredda or sista for any reason but uniting the family in the fight of good over evil.

Much love and respect.

Sei gesegnet, Many blessings

Bredda Bergy

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/23/2008 12:50:05 AM

i do agree wid not eating meat ini dont myself and if u can locks up do it. But yeh ini see it as this if u eat meat ur a scavenger ini know it sounds harsh but i was always told it myself because ini was a scavenger RAS. its not hard just try and try till he suck seed . good luck

BLESS JAH KURIOUS
GIVE THANX AND PRAISE AND AKS FOR IDENCE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/23/2008 4:58:44 PM

"But this word supremacy is something that came about as countrpart to this foolish word of white supremacy"
so you say,brethren, doesnt make it so.
I say again, as long as you keep trying to sight Black Supremacy in the light of what babylon has taught,then you will never overs it.

"You dont know much about me, therefore, I understand why you are trying to discredit me and bring up my ego"

Who is trying to discredit you,iyah?
I dont even know where these things are coming from

i cant stand this,especially not today. It hurts i deeply how my words are misconstrued and misoverstood,by ones i would have thought would find it easy to overs. I keep telling you this idea of racism is only in your mind but you dont hear me. Why tell i that you are a white man,as if that is going to make any difference to i, white or black,or indian or chinese, Black Supremacy reigns supreme,No Apology.
But if you think i am going to treat you any different than any other person of any race or colour,then you would be sorely mistaken

Blessed Love to you all
Rastafari

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 7/23/2008 8:43:58 PM

Thanks Ras. Maybe it is somewhat a misunderstanding. I feel also that this talk about the word supremacy is a bit of symantics.

If you sight the word supremacy as meanig - original way form the beginning for example - I sight that. If you use it as supreme over any other way of life - I sight that too.

Nuff said - I apprecilove your comments in any event.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/24/2008 6:07:35 AM

Bless

Messenger: liberated_Ras777 Sent: 7/24/2008 10:24:11 AM

Haile Selassie the first King Rastafari

Black is Ipreme, for everything manifest from the blackness the womb of our mother Queen Imega Empress Menen which birth the first I of Iration which is the MELANIN-MAN known as the BLACK MAN this I is I-peiror in knowledge due to the divine genetic code which Ian I have without a doubt the Black I is a GOD ON EARTH that is why we praise a ETHIopian as JAH ALMIGHTY so BLACK SUPREMACY RULES WITHOUT ANY APOLOGY. i AN i refuse to hate whites but still they must know thier place in creation under the royal authority of the Melaninite KING OF GLORY HAILE I SELASSIE I.

RASTAFARI LIVES

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/24/2008 3:32:56 PM

Black Ipremacy
Muslims still praying at the Black Kaaba Stone, they all know

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/24/2008 4:10:27 PM

Kabba stone? Vaughn Benjamin? Unpolished!

-RSK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I