Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2467&start_row=11

WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN DO FOR THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 3:18:47 PM

rook...i dont we are discussing faith here...i think the sound is more political in nature.....no one is questioning the man's faith but i meet white men like you everyday....who would prefer to be in a religious mindset and when aproached about contributions to african development they begin to argue religion and faith.....no one can question the faith of another....so read the thread.....comment only on te questions asked....you can be a "bad bwai" if you want...feel free....and personally i dont actually care where in the country you hail from....not my concern....however, for a big time bobo dread like yourself....conduct yourself man....you are not speaking to some lil piss ass way jest come.....and i am sure you jest come....just by your rethoric...and oh...i have spoken to "empress tracy" before....where is canton? in Ohio?.or is it near philly...i am not sure....

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 3:50:28 PM

CANTON IS 45 MIN S OF CLEVELAND
AND I SAID ALL READY "BIG TIME BOBO"
NAH DEFEND YES BUT I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIVE UP TO ALL PRINCIPAL
AND LIKE I SAID BEFORE EMPRESS TRACY IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE WHAT ALL CAN DO FOR UPLIFTING BLACK PEOPLE RESTORING AFRICAS PEOPLE TO AFRICA
U SHOULD PRAY TO BE ALIGHNED WITH A FEW WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT FREEIN AFRICA
SO THAT IT COULD TAKE PLACE
KING IMMANUEL WROTE LETTERS TO BLACK AND WHITE HEADS OF GOV. TO FULLFILL HIS DEMANDS
RESTORING AFRICA TAKES
EVERY ONE
CAUSE U HAVE TO GET THE COLONISTS
OUT BEFORE U CONTROL ANY THING ANY
WAY
BY THE WAY BAD BWAI DONT DESCRIBE
HOW I ACT OR THINK OR PRAY OR BEHAVE
HERE IN CANTON ITS KILL OR BE KILLED DOG EAT DOG PERIOD
I LOVE JAH THATS WHY IM ALIVE AND THATS WHY I USED THE WORD
IF U MET ME AND I SAID BLESSED MY LAWD
YEA?
AND 2 SECONDS LATER U SEE MY WHOLE PEIDMONT POSSE COME ON YA
UD CALL I A HYPOCRTE
IM NOT GIVIN ONE A CHANCE
IM SAYIN IM NOT A GOOD CRISTIAN OR A GOOD BOBO
I DOO TRY MY BEST TO DO RIGHT I GIVE WORDS OF GUIDANCE
TO PURE BADMAN EVERY DAY
U KNOW HOW MUCH TIMES I EVEN SAVED MY ENEMIES BY WORDS OF TRUTH TO MY OWN BREDREN THAT WOULD HAVE LEFT THEM ,
RIGHT IN THE STREAM BEHIND THE PROJECTS
DONT CRITICIZE OR ATTACK MY CHARACTER FOR IM HONEST ABOUT ME AND MINE

BUT IF A ONE BRING DRAMA
INI TURN IT ON PERIOD
UNTILL A BAD MAN HOLD U
I MEAN REALLY HOLD U TIE U UP BEAT YOUR BLOOD CLAAT TILL YOUR MAMA DONT RECOGNIZE RAPE YOUR GIRL IN FRONT OF U AND YOUR OWN JESUS BLOOD IS DRIPPIN DOWN YOUR FACE U CANT FEEL ME ..
....AND THEN SIGHT SELASSIE I 3DAYS LATER AT 14 COME ON PRAY SELASSIE I
U CANT SAY ANY THING TO ME ABOUT BEHAVIOR
THE FUCKING WORLD ONLY SEEN THE BEST OF ME
MY DADDY WAS MURDERED IN THESE STREETS
DONT TELL ME HOW TO ACT OR JUDGE ME
ITS A GOOD THING I KNOW JAH
IM A MAN THAT COULD BE ON THE FRONT LINE IN THE GIDEON
BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHIN LEFT TO BE A FRAID OF IM A WARRIOR YUTE
KING SON

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 3:59:35 PM

you are not speaking to some lil piss ass way jest come.....and i am sure you jest come....just by your rethoric...and oh...i have spoken to "empress tracy" before....where is canton? in Ohio?.or is it near philly...i am
WAT U MEAN JUST COME
I WAS RAISED UP BY JAH B AND ELDER ERROL CHISSOLM FROM GREENICXH FARM WEST KINGSTON AFTER THE BRUTALITY I WAS IN 7TH GRADE
WAT U MEAN JEST COME
I NEVER TOUCHED A COMPUTER ON MY OWN TILL I WAS 24 YEARS OLD I SIGHT JAH TRU SUFFERATION
AKA AKRON /CANTON
CANTON STRAK COUNTY HAS 93 ,O OO PEOPLE IN THE CITY 30 000 HAS HIV
ARE MURDER RATE RIVALS CLEVELAND AND YOUNGSTOWN
DETRIOT AND THERE IS ONLY 300 000 PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE COUNTY
THERES ENUFF HEROINE HERE TO SUPPLY CLEVELAND
3 TIMES OUR SIZE EVERY FAMILY EVERY ONE
HERE WHITE OR BLACK IS EFFECTED BY POLITICS AIDS DRUGS AND MURDER
THIS IS NOT MAYBERRY YUTE

AND WE ARE ALL POOR CANTON WAS COMPARED TO CITE SOLE
BY EMPRESS TRACY
" NOTHIN TO GET
CAUSE THERES NO WAY OUT "
UNLESS YOUR LEVCERT OR THE OJAYS
ERIC SNOW OR LEBRON JAMES
LOL

THATS THE COMMON FEELIN HERE

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 4:37:56 PM

well it seems like you went thru a lot in yer life...multiply that by several million and you will see where we all are....calm down little bit man, i think as human beings we have come to love the rush of adrenalin....dat shit can kill you....but on a note....we all live in created realities which we didnt create, yes? so it becomes useless to rant and rave, that dont solve the problems, what we need to do is, have a way to co-exist and work for the betterment of Africa and humanity, but firstly we have to recognize the common problems that affect us all.

would you care to indulge into a conversation about how we identify and address some of those problems?

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 4:41:45 PM

MY FOSTER BROTHER IS A BLACK MANTHAT MOVED SOLAN RAISED RICH NEVER EVR EVR
EVEN DREAMED OF WHATS HAPPENED DOWN HERE
SO NO NOT EVERY BLACK PERSON FEELS OR KNOWS OR CARES IN AMERICA U ASK 5O BLACK PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE U WILL HAVE 50 DIFFERENT ANSWERS

]THATS A BIG MIS CONCEPTION THAT EVERY BLACK MAN KNOWS SUFFERATION
IN CANTON BLACK PEOPLE SAY @#$$ AFRICA
UNTILL I PERSONALLY SIT THEM DOWN AND REASON
MULTIPLY BY WAT
U MUST NEVER SEEN THE ELITE IN NIGERIA FANNIN THERE SELVES WITH MONEY
WALKIN IN THERE OIL BUILT PALACES MARBLE FLOORS AND GOLD BATH TUBS WHILE THE REWST OF LAGOS SUFFERS
WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT DONT BOTHER WITH YOUR MATH
U CANT MULTIPLY ANY ONES INDIVIDUAL SUFFERIN
GETTING PEOPLE TO GIVE A DAM ABOUT WHO THEY ARE IS THE FIRST STEP
LOL
AN OLD FREIND OF MINE SAID TO ME ITS A SHAME THAT U ARE WHITE AND U THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE SPEAKIN OF AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS
SELASSIE I
THIS THAT
EVERY ONBE ELSE IS CAUGHT UP IN THE CARDS WE ARE DEALT
THEY FORGET AND DONT WANT TO REMEBER WHO THEY ARE
WHEN THE RELIZE
IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO SELL CRACK
WE REMEBER HEY THATS ROOKS SISTER
HEY THATS MY MOM
RIGHT NOW BLING MONEY HOES FAST CARS BIG TRUCKS ROB US OF WHO WE ARE
SEEN THAT HAS TO BE CORRECTED

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 5:06:59 PM

my man, i know what you are saying...although disagree with some of your reasons....i know what the problems are. i am affected by them.

so how do you propose we get them to know who they are, since you said that it is only when you sit with them the realize....

i would love to know your strategy, because for the past 500 years Africans in the west been in this shit.

i have failed to see thus far, the reasoning behind your claim that all black people in the west dont know suffering. i would love your enlightenment on this, perhaps i am mistaking your statement.

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 6:55:33 PM

The whole world's a ghetto. It don't matter where in the world you are, there is a ghetto. Now it is the duty of the righteous to help the poor and needy. If everyone followed the teachings of H.I.M. and Yesus Christ, the world would be a much better place for everyone. That would help liberate Africa and Africans, because if mankind followed JAH laws then Jah will bless us and not curse us. Yes, its true, reparations are due. Perhaps that could be arranged someday, but the New World Order would never ever ever let reparations happen. They are to greedy and busy worshiping Lucifer.

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 7:28:47 PM

"The whole world's a ghetto. It don't matter where in the world you are, there is a ghetto. Now it is the duty of the righteous to help the poor and needy. If everyone followed the teachings of H.I.M. and Yesus Christ, the world would be a much better place for everyone. That would help liberate Africa and Africans, because if mankind followed JAH laws then Jah will bless us and not curse us. Yes, its true, reparations are due. Perhaps that could be arranged someday, but the New World Order would never ever ever let reparations happen. They are to greedy and busy worshiping Lucifer."

---------------------------------------------------------------

bredda man

let me tell you this...the whole world is not no ghetto....

can you explain in a little more detail how is it that Jah cursed us?

if we followed jesus christ , that would liberate africa and africans?

perhaps reparations can be arranged someday?

if the i would care to elaborate? please do...

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 8:04:28 PM

According to my overstanding of the Bible, if one follows JAH laws than one recieves a blessing. If one does not follow JAH laws, one recieves a cursing. Life or death, those are the two paths. The whole world will be a ghetto once the Vatican/Illuminati take over. The elite will live in splender will the rest suffer in poverty and slavery. The wages of sin is death. Therefore, less sin, more blessing. The blessing of JAH will solve mankind's problems. Of course this is all based upon my faith in the Bible. If one does not believe in the Bible, then you will not believe my argument.

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia
WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/17/2007 2:24:51 AM

RAS RAVIM I
SEE ME
WHEN MY COME AROUND FIRST IS I DONT ACT BETTER THAN MY BREDREN
NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO I STILL GREET THEM THE SAME WAY
I LET THEM KNOW WHEN SOME THING "THEY ALL READY KNOW IS WRONG"
IS WRONG
BUT I M EVERLASTING ONE AWAY WITH THEM STILL
I JUST REMIND THEM OF THE JUDGEMENYT TO COME
ALL ADEM KNOW JESUS