Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2467&start_row=41

WHAT IS THE BEST THING THAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN DO FOR THE RASTAFARI MOVEMENT?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/20/2008 8:20:16 AM

Maga Dog

Sorry fi Maga Dog
Him turn around bite you
And if you jump outta fryin pan
I know you jump inna fire yeah

See you come from country in a country chuk
Tell me say you a look a likkle wuk
Gal go weh from dey
Me no wan' fe see you 'round here

Chorus

When I were with you look how you big and fat
Now you look like a real wet rat
Gal, go weh from me
Me no wan' fe see you 'round here

Chorus

Me jus' a do wha' me hafi do
Me no ha nothin' more fi do with you
And if you know wha' me know
You galang go turn poppy-show

Chorus

Your father gi' you money fi buy piece of land
You take your father money and buy obeah man
But a young nay like you
Should be cut with a filing tool

Chorus

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/20/2008 8:36:14 AM

Well, i try and tell the i them,get those babylonian thoughts out from your mind, but i see many are stuck in that box still
Thats why you talk of ego and division and all that,which has no place amongst ini

Thats why you still ask questions like "Does this subject fit into love, respect, harmony"
still ignorant to the fact that Black Supremacy is the only thing that will bring true Love Raspect and Harmony.

It is almost funny to i, to see words like "white versus black"
where does "versus" come in ? what is this, a competition?
You still cannot sight that Black is Creation? Do you think Creation is in competition against its children? When ini say Black Supremacy,you are so brainwashed with the babylonian concepts of race that you cannot sight Black Supremacy,as it is,on its own, instead you ones start talking about "There are a lot of white Rastafarians now and black supremacy sounds racist to a lot of us", which is unbelievably ignorant to i. But still, from when you said "Bob Marley was a white man", i already saw what you are dealing with, and i feel sorry for you.
Idren Hotep, that is what i wanted to say to the i,but i dont think the i really got my point then, and i didnt really feel like pushing it. The i remember a while ago,when Rook was around,there was one man,i cant remember who right now, who came and started saying things like ,white people can never overs Rastafari. The i rememeber.
And when i said to the i, the i must sight it, i was trying to show the i, it is because of ones like this,like mr Anthony, that some black people keep saying that whites will never overs Rastafari. When the man said that,ofcourse i couldnt let that go,not when i know there are idren like the i and Rook and so many others round the four corners, but with ones such as this,i have to say, i do sight where that black man was coming from when he said what he said about white people not overstanding Rastafari in its truth

Let i tell you what EGO is
When ini say Black Supremacy, it is your damn EGO that makes you feel like you have something to defend for being white, you see it??
You see,to overs Black Supremacy,you need one thing, HUMILITY.....and i dont see it in you yet

I sincerely hope you all will see one day, or you will never sight Rastafari in its fullness

Black Supremacy is nothing more that Knowing your Mother and Father,and thus Knowing Thyself, that is the fullness.

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/20/2008 8:39:28 AM

BLACK SUPREMACY IS NOT RACIST IT IS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THE WORLD

BLACK MAN IS FIRST MAN OF IRATION FROM BLACK MAN COMES THE ASIAN, INDIAN, NATIVE AMERICAN, WHITE MAN

Intro:
Humble African

Verse 1:
I'm on this land, I trouble no one
My desire is to make no problem with no one
None interference, none political
No matter what you do
I see I'm blind and ear and deaf

Chorus:
I'm an humble african
Passing through Babylon
I'm an humble african
Trouble no one say
I'm an humble african
Some said I'm a rastaman
I'm an humble african

Verse 2:
These little hands and simple fingers that I have
They were not made to ? no tear, you hear?
But to move in this of kindness, you see?
And to ? to help my brother pray
Brother better ? this life yeah, oh yeah
It's better to have a friend than to need one
It's better to find a friend than to be in need
Lift up your brother, don't you put him down
?

Chorus:
I'm an humble african
I was born to love my brother
I'm an humble african
United I must be
I'm an humble african
No matter what they say
I'm an humble african

Verse 3:
My forefather came here from the days of slavery
I work until my skin ?
? everytime I speak for my justice
? to name me desagrable still

I pray the day will come
When we all up in peace and inity
No more chasing one and other
Without humanity
I pray the day will come
That we all share what we have
And show the people of the Love
That we have to give love than more

Chorus:
I'm an humble african
Nothing but unity inside
I'm an humble african
Jah stand for us all
humble african
Help me beat my drum inna Babylon
I'm an humble african
Jah you know who I am
I'm an humble african
Stand up inna Babylon

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/20/2008 10:20:45 AM

blessed love Ras

Yes I get the I point. It is really harder for white people to overstand Ras Tafar I, because of the brainwash...
personally I can say that I can see why black people would say this, that white people can't overstand Ras Tafar I, perhaps they don't know any one who would be yt and feel it and know it...but if one is sincere with the help of His Majesty all those things clear up, if this guy anthony would grow locks and wouldn't eat meat, perhaps he would overstand, perhaps his Ites are not on the same level, I don't know, since the man trods for 7 years or so, O know that I had been troding for a year now...and I know that I will be troding till I'm laid to rest and for Iva more.

Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Ras Tafar I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/20/2008 6:29:30 PM

I know black people who don't feel it OR know it!

-RSK

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 7/21/2008 4:14:54 PM

do what ur doing just try 2 make the right moves and the only thing ur cant do is the earth base movement and if u wanna overstand the pain of slavery listen to the original blues and FELL THE MUSIC. to ras sistren ur black friends
NEED to watch roots

BLESS JAH KURIOUS

GIVE THANX AND PRAISE

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/21/2008 5:40:54 PM

Continual Blessings....

but i must say.....Prince Hotep....im gonna pull your card Bro.

"all those things clear up, if this guy anthony would grow locks and wouldn't eat meat, perhaps he would overstand"

wow....that is wuite a material thing to say dont u think?

why judge a man who has trodded for over 7 years?

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/21/2008 5:41:44 PM

growin locks and all that is NOT the bestthing a white person can do for the ras movement....

i am astonished.....

you said yourself....."O know that I had been troding for a year now.."

a lot of learing still brethren.....

all i can say is "wow..."

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/21/2008 6:50:49 PM

My turn to say "wow" i guess

So let i "pull your card Bro." Nicholas.

I cannot believe that you would call growing locks and not eating flesh "material thing"

What are you people thinking these days.? i really would like to know
what in the world do you think Rasta been saying all these years?
Why do you think ini grow ini locks,why do you think ini burn herbs,why do you think ini dont eat flesh?
Do you think ini do these things just because its the thing to do,just because its the fashion,or what?

As far as i am concerned, what idren Hotep said,was the best advice anyone could give Anthony, he said grow your locks,dont eat meat, and idren Hotep is well blessed for saying so.
Because ini say those things for a purpose, ini are Rastafari.
Evrything ini do, ini locks,ini eating,etc, is there for a purpose, for one purpose, and that is to raise ini irits to the oneness and overstanding of Jah Rastafari
But ones like Anthony are coming around with this arrogant xtian like mentality that wants to throw all that away as if it is unimportant, like the xtians say,just love Jesus and all is ok,he wants to say just love Rastafari and all is ok, but that is not Rastafari trod.Rastafari trod is not only to Love Jah,but to overstand Jah,serve Jah and achieve Oneness with Jah.
And from Inciency ini have put these things in place to help mankind achieve that oneness, nothing that ini do is without its purpose.

And i agree with Hotep 100%, if Anthony would do these things,perhaps he would get a better overstanding of Rastafari

I couldnt careless if he has trodded for 7 years or 70 years, the words of his mouth betray his immaturity

So "wow" Nicholas "wow"
If you really wanted to help Anthony rise higher,you would have adviced him the same thing that Hotep did
BUt instead you are helping him to settle in his arrogant ways, and that is a shame

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/21/2008 7:18:22 PM

i also dont have any care for your approval......

that is material as well....

but as far as the mark of the beast, dreadlocks, and food is concerned......there ARE more important things to focus on in this world.....you being so "wise" should be able to acknowedge it....

by the way....im not here to argue...so if you want to continue this conversation in disagreement so be it....but i wont sit here and bicker back and forth with people.............just in case thats the direction its heading....

who are you to judge what my reasoning was to display that message? you DONT KNOW.....so gimme a break....

me backing his arrogant ways.....? what a joke......grow up man...

anyways.......well done folks....

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 62

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I