Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=3540&start_row=31

RastafarI women

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/8/2014 2:03:50 PM

Greetings bredrin and sistrens.
The i has a question for empress Ten. Where did the i read about the meru women in kenya and what was it anout. Please shed more light on that coz i n i have not come across it yet. Only thing the i know is men drink too much alcohol and cant perform the duties of multiplying as the system is down. Thus the women fight the men nd become quite violent.
Also it is quite a huge shame that africans have fallen in the white man trap. Bleaching, fake dreadlocks, too much tattoos, chemical usage for consumption and beautification. Africa is like the shit version of America because we all look americanized but we still are africans. It has been pollutted by cancerous diseases, over congestion of vehicles thus causing road rage and pollution too. Football fans are fanatics. When a team loses they throw stones on the streets and rob pedestrians. It is truly a lawless place tainted with democracy illusionary.
Concerning the sisters, it is quite ashaming that the i cannot sight a rasta wombman anywhere except at rasta organizations or gatherings. Yes there are empresses but still the Rastafari conciousness is not strong in women. The radio stations have gruppled women into a hook where they cannot get out of. There is a radio station cslled classic 105 here in kenya and in the morning a gay man called maina something dont really care usually hosts. Their timing is quite unique because from 6am there on and tht is when everyone is commutting to work. He speaks soo much evil about men and is always attacking his fellow man. Most of his callers are women and they trnd to agree with him every time. I n i as a rastafari warrior observers the shit that looms in nairobi. The 4th most corrupted place in the world and were working with china which is number 1 in the world.
I n i is always glad that Rastafari presence is very strong here and if not i dont know where id be right now. Everyone is trying to make money from all ends. Pastors are using the bible to make money thus the county govt has decided to tax them because theve aeen how much money there making and wanna get in it. There is a sudden outburst in selling of Quail eggs and now its become a pyramid scheme. The i feels saddened by this and though i know that this is the toad to destruction i always wonder why no one can see or feel it. Why only the rastaman? Were all born Rasta but why only a few got to hear the calling. It is trully a wonder.
The most confused place is the chuch. I n i is a muslim born of muslim parents and when the i goes to i place of worship it is pleasing to see men and women dress appropriately. When the i goes to a church i n i is quite shocked as to how the congregation dresses. Especially the women. If the woman of africa learned more about Queen menen and what she did for her country, they be ashamed of how they live and realeyes theyve been living a lie. Women wear short short skirts they can barely walk into the church because their legs are too tightly closed by the skirt. The hair smells like there from waking up in a salon. It is very nauseating when one smells it.
The i relates to bob marleys song so much trouble in the world and though i n i is trodding this righteous path of Rastafari, the i will patiently search for a Rastafari womban to trod will as i queen and build i empire with.
Selassie i bless
Qedamawi Jah Rastafari

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/10/2014 5:57:52 AM

^Sound like the Carribean. Pseudo-Americanised, third world.

African culture over American culture any day of the week. A Dat me say.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/12/2014 2:20:31 PM

^That sounds pseudoracist.

Let me reiterate,

Native / Indigenous culture over 'Carbon' culture any day of the week. A Dat me say.

Āse!

Messenger: ConsciousRas Sent: 2/13/2014 1:51:47 PM

Very true bredin. Give thanks for that clarification its very deep.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/14/2014 3:44:28 PM

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2014 10:01:33 PM

If a man and woman are seeking to please Jah and Live in Righteousness then there is no first or last between them and there is no higher or lower. There is just righteousness and wickedness, so both should trod towards righteousness and if there is a difference of opinion between a man and woman, they should reason until they figure out which opinion is the Right choice or if the Right choice is a combination of both opinions or if both opinions are the wrong choice.

I will never accept that a woman has no say, and should just do whatever a man say. Many men out there are not good examples of Jah Livity, and all they will do is teach a woman foolishness. A woman should never trod against Jah RasTafarI, no matter if a man tell her to do this or that. Also, I sight that the men who don't consider the instruction and opinion of their wife will be weak. I will never refuse good instruction or correction, no matter who brings it to I. I don't have any desire to continue in foolishness because I am too stubborn to deal with what a woman say. Man and Woman come together as One, and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah with One mind.

A man and woman will always trod in weakness if they think that one person (whether man or woman) should make the decisions without the others input or even when the other has the choice to agree or disagree. When both people are free to bring forward a reasoning and the reasoning is discussed it will always lead to more strength, provided that they actually reason instead of just debate or argue. This way of trodding will allow both people to use their wisdom and knowledge to the best of their ability and will encourage both to think more and bring forward guidance from Jah.

I don't feel that I empress is in control of things and she also doesn't feel that I am in control of things. Both of us propose good and bad decisions and through reasoning we realize the difference between the good and bad.

Man and Woman

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I