Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=282&start_row=11

The Cross of shame,death and hell

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: native root Sent: 8/5/2005 3:31:17 PM

truth is not hate afeeka. like them say in the streets, dont get it twisted. what is, is what is and the cross is an execution tool that has been made into an idol.iman bun the cross with lightning and thunder Cha!! no apologies for that.

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/5/2005 3:35:21 PM

one more thing. the great pirate columbusta once said " let us conquer these savages in the name of the holy trinity" or something like that. so for the bredren to say the cross and christianity didnt play a role is in full denial.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/5/2005 5:39:20 PM

what are you talking about

"truth is not hate afeeka. like them say in the streets, dont get it twisted. what is, is what is and the cross is an execution tool that has been made into an idol.iman bun the cross with lightning and thunder Cha!! no apologies for that."

no one asked you to apologise for anything. The English word that you write, the computer that you type on, the world(this new world order) that you live in was made to enslave the mind and the body of people. You are not saying anything that i have not posted. So don't get it "twisted" as i say, at home or in the streets. There is no cross on my wall or on my neck. And time will show that one mans death is another's life. If the man that was enslaved did not let his land be taken, his culture distroyed the unity of people around thier God would of made the cross knull and void. The King that is called Ras Tafari had a cross on his chruch does that make him a tool of the Beast or the pusher of death? NO.IT makes him how he is without any miss overstaning of word. JAH. Even INI.

I agree with you truth is not hate but if it wasnt ment in a hatefull manner then there would be no need to say it your works would speak louder than any reason that you feel you need to give for what your doing. That would be Rasta militancy at its finest constructively manifested. what it is is what it is.

One more thing I would like to add,many will come in the name of god, but those with eyes will see the beast.And from then to now how many come and speak of god and say that they are working for the god or the trinity but how many of them have realy put it down like it was prophisice, not many.For my self, I will just burn that illusion.

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/5/2005 7:42:17 PM

check this,my post was directed to afeeka explaining to the i that the people who were talkin about the cross in a negative ovatones doent mean they are feeled with hate, have hate or are hateful.THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OVAS?

no apologies mean that i dont have anything to apologize for.so iman know that no one asked i to apologize for anything.rediculous to even reason on this really.

rock, you took the i post awfull personally, is your alias afeeka?

Selassie Bless bredren

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/5/2005 8:27:54 PM

No i just post what i mean, i have no other post name.if you think that was pesonanl, that is because my words must be to hard for you.and i post what i want to who i want to, just put forth my thoughts on what you posted.The rock is my posted name.Get it RIGHT.

"THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT OVAS?"

I do see what you were talking about now that you post again.
seen

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/5/2005 8:39:17 PM

the rock, are you a wrestler?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/5/2005 8:45:06 PM

no

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/7/2005 7:03:28 PM

"[12] For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Messenger: native root Sent: 8/8/2005 3:32:01 PM

Yes i :0)

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 8/8/2005 5:40:13 PM

Rock, your words in this reasoning were Rock Solid I. I myself wear a cross, an the Lion, His Majesty, HIM wore a cross. But I also wear a lion right next to it, and nothing big or flashy, just gold cause I dont want some huge thing on me because I dont believe the bigger the cross(lion) charm is the bigger your beliefs. I actually despise the Rappers who wear big crosses around their necks, then commit sin and then sing in their songs for Jesus to save them. It dont make sense to me.

I wear it to symbolize that I remembered why Christ died on the cross for me. I prefer not to downgrade the cross, when the Christian religon was used to downpress the peoples it was the wicked people who used it.

But much respect on this reasoning as I see everyone else's stance on it.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I