Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=282&start_row=1

The Cross of shame,death and hell

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kes rudolph Sent: 4/14/2004 5:06:02 PM

Blessed love Royal Ethiopians at home and those abroad: Yesus Christus the crucified lives forever with HIM saints since the evil cross of shame,death and hell could not keep us down forever; we are now all happy children giving praises to our God and King who sits on the Royal Rainbow Circle throne in Zion.

From Christ came from the grave on Good Friday we the saints and apostles and priests, prophets and empresses would not look to the cross anymore.Instead we placed all our faith and hope in Christ the living who sits on the Throne of salvation and rules the universe with truths and rights.

Since The Ethiopian offical met Phillip the teachings of the crucified Christ have grown in the hearts of all Ethiopians from that time until now. Also the cross became more significant in the church service. Initially as with many things people claimed that the cross brought prosperity and success to those who accept the bible with a fair conscience. However over the years Ethiopians started to realised that we were misled by Rome and its agents of fascism.

Looking at the teachings of the cross in a realistic way moreso since Christ came from the grave; we will realise that the world under the teachings of the cross did not become more humane but more brutal and more evil to us the Ethiopian.

The chief teacher of the cross Rome force their spiritual wickedness on us as salvation but salvation for whom? is it for the poor and the needy whom Christ came to save or the rich and powerful who deny us the Ethiopians of our basic human rights.

Ethiopia is the craddle for civilization and salvation from the beginning. More than twice we have seen the fascists invaded our sacred homeland and commit all kinds of wickedness under the cross. They have killed our innocents brothers and sisters, posion our atmosphere and water, killed our livestocks and crops, rape our of land of it precious valuable resources and destroy our holy places of worship.
All of this was done in the name of the cross. We the Ethiopians who know the significance of the cross used it in the early days to do good and we still remained a united force against evil principalities and powers in high and low places.

Today we begin to see the poverty and distress that the cross brought upon the world. Christainity and religion are doing more harm than good to the world of people.The world feel that they are more secure under the cross but that is not so. The cross still brings shame, death and hell to the nmasses of poor and needy and not salvation.
With all the evil that we have seen in the world most of it since Christ was crucified were done with the cross playing some significant role.

Good Friday brought to us real meaning and salvation. For it was on Good Friday thatwe knew that death had no sting and grave had no victory over righteousness of salvation.Hence why should we look to the cross that brought so much shame and pain to the innocent as the symbol of righteousness. No, the cross does not bring truth and right to the poeple, it brought distruction and poverty.

Today the righteous is persecuted more than ever before in the most sutled way, yet the cross carryers claim more victory for leading the world into more wars and rumours of wars. The cross stir up strifes and coveteousness and back biting more than any thing else in the world. The cross that the evil world used to crucified christ is used today to protect the most wicked and heartless criminals that ever come into the world. Most of the evil and crimes that are practised today are done by the cross carryers. When you examine the situation the wicked children carry the biggest cross and they do the most wrong.

The cross is used by the evil world to cover up their darkness but what is done the dark must come out into the light through the power of the Most High Jah Rastafari. The cross is the symbol of divide and rule universally internationally and we the poor and needy have no hope for salvation if we continue to kiss the cross and look to it for salvation. We are beetr off looking to Yesus Christus The King of righteousness who sits on the rainbow circle throne of righteousness. Blessed Trinity and all powers: Prophet, priest, and King Jah Rastafari in Three persons,Holy SelassieI Jah Rastafari; Daniel God Jah Rastafari,SelassieI Jah Rastafari;Holy Emmanuel I SelassieI Jah Rastafari: the same yesterday, the same today and the same forever more. Three loving spirits that move as one and they never disagree.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/14/2004 8:51:59 PM

I see it that way to.to add this, all the people now got to know that JAH is now and then and what is to come,man be on his trip like he know he can make him self GOD but i say and know that godman and JAHGOD is not the same,one came from the other.isee the kkk, skin
head and all the notzeee,got the cross on everything the wear,it cuz they think they are the cross and they come to put us to death,even the man at the church got a cross. they just lie to the people and the people keep on dieing,me not sad,through the POWER of the most high we keep on surfacing.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2004 11:01:22 PM

Greetings,

From early on in Life, the people in the world dealt with wickedness towards Jah Creation. The people refused to listen to the guidance of Jah, but instead listened to their own evil thoughts, and they still believed Jah was with them. They thought that Jah was like them, but Jah is not like them at all. Jah gave them the law, and then they quickly turned away and moved farther and farther away from Jah directions.

Christ came and showed them to sight the truth, and to live by the example of Jah. So they came again and fell again, this time with the name Christian, but like Joseph Hill say, Jah alone a Christian.

How can someone be Christian, but not be as Christ. What else does the name Christian describe. Even still the people carried the name, but lived far from Christ, just like the Pharisees before them, who Christ blazed with Fire for their wickedness and hypocrisy.

RasTafarI come in these times, to blaze the Pharisees again, because they are dealing with the same wickedness. They would no longer be able to downpress and control the people if they showed the truth to them. So they continue to hide it, they are the men that have the key of knowledge, but they prevent others from entering in, and they don't enter in theirself.

If people knew the truth, they would see the wickedness of the downpressors, and would see the lie that they told, telling the people that they can't go to Jah except through them. Christ never showed that, but Christ encouraged the people to have faith, and it will be so, Christ chastened them when they didn't have the faith to heal, and when they didn't have the faith to stop the storm.

It is true that we can't get to Jah except through Christ, but not in the way that they describe. Christ example, is Jah example, so without living by Jah example, we can't get to Jah. It is only through the example of Selassie I, the example of Christ, the example of Jah, which is One example, that I and I can Live. This is going to Jah through Christ. I and I can speak directly to I and I Father, if men, being wicked, listen and speak to their children, how much more will I and I Father Jah, listen to I and I voice and speak to I and I.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Benjahmin Sent: 4/15/2004 9:52:48 AM

Yes Idren-
true words here !
The cross is a symbol of death....an instrument of killing and torturing.But how many people wear a cross around their neck ?....wanting to symbolize their Faith in Christ ?....and still acting wicked.
I wonder wether -if Christ had been Guillotined or hung unto a Gallow- people would wear that around their neck as a symbol of life.
Anyhow the cross has simply become a symbol of Christ.....as many Ethiopian priests carry it in a very decorated and respective form...rather blazing and living than killing and torturing. It is the thing Christ has overcome....and I King, blessed Haile Selassie I
has overcome once more by simply existing.
Give thanks to JAH Rastafari for overcoming death !!
Blessings
Benjahmin

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 4/16/2004 4:30:53 AM

greetings .
what a gwaan with this hate , rasta ? fe the Cross ????
i&i nah get it .......

True that since long time the cross has been representing the bad and the wicked , man changed the true sense and turn into something to hide the true and to keep brothers and sisters in ignorance and pain .

True dat Ethiopia is the most ANcient Christian Nation , you see , meanin Ethiopians first accepted the Crhist .
Fascism came 1920 years later .

The world under the teaching of the cross ?? what does dis mean , roman catholic church ? you identify the Cross with r.c.c. ??

what i mean is , we should identify the Cross with what it is , a Cross . seen . The Cross where Jesus the Christ died for ALL of us .As a Lamb to the slaughter .
The message is there . No church can distort dat . No man either .

And when i&i seh ALL , i mean it . ALL , poor , rich , black , white .
man , woman and child .

Fascist did not went into Ethiopia in the name of the Cross .
Poverty and distress were not brought upon the world by the cross .
The cross not bring shame on anything and anybody . Man does .
The cross no bring no poverty and destruction . MAN DO DAT .

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

all dis to say ....spread love not hate . Union not division .

i&i rasta seh , Unity , One Love , One Aim, One Destiny , seen ?
One people . One God . Allah , Adonai , Yahweh , YHWH , Jah , Christ , Haile Selassie I , RasTafari .

one man would seh ...... build *UP* , no stir down . constructive ...not distructive .

Selassie I , Defender of the Faith ( i&i nah speak about H.I.M. cause i&i guess you know fe sure H.I.M. love the Cross , seen ?! )

mo'love ,

afreeka

p.s.What is the point of your post , humbly askin ?

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/16/2004 8:30:45 AM

SEEN but if you mean the thing that i post,i still stick to it,the cross means what ever the people want it to mean. i do not hate it like any other thing man has used,it is used to make man follow to the leaders who will one day crusify them people.the cross was used to kill, to make people fall under roman JEWISH rule. i went to church (eoc) and i understand why it is used in the church serimonies, but iam not talking about the eoc i am talking about all the other churches that have christ on the the cross at the same time they have the people on it.

If I went back to the old testament wasnt the purpose of holding up something high to make the people look up so they would not get bit on the ankles prophysising the future crusifiction of Jesus Christ.
I do not idolize the bible, the cross, any church, any one religion, but I worship Jah Rasta fari. InI's earth rightfull ruler.

JAH LOVE

Messenger: afreeka Sent: 4/16/2004 10:42:09 AM

seen rock* .
i&i was referrin to the first post , kes rudolph i guess posted it .

what you *rock* are sayin i can agree , people use of the cross has to be condemned ....... and i&i agree , some people distorted the message ......but we know dis , right ? so we tryin to move forward >

cause knowledge defeat lies , see . Babylon is still fallin'......

Jah RasTafari , mi too mi Hail~H.I.M.~Selah~see I

mo'love

afreeka

Messenger: the rock Sent: 4/16/2004 10:49:30 AM

SEEN I MO" LOVE

one

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/5/2005 1:01:02 AM

old post still the same for me,when i say pic up your cross i mean it as christ ment, it not for you to die on but just a nother name for the burden of man.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 8/5/2005 2:21:58 AM

Blessing idren

HOLY EMMANUEL I MOSIAH I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I