Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=7222&start_row=31

What are your views on homosexuality?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 7/28/2021 9:53:01 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_change

Natural sex change
In animals

A clownfish – a species in which sex change from male to female is a normal process in biology
Some species exhibit sequential hermaphroditism. In these species, such as many species of coral reef fishes, sex change is a normal anatomical process.[1] Clownfish, wrasses, moray eels, gobies[2] and other fish species are known to change sex, including reproductive functions. A school of clownfish is always built into a hierarchy with a female fish at the top. When she dies, the most dominant male changes sex and takes her place.[3] In the wrasses (the family Labridae), sex change is from female to male, with the largest female of the harem changing into a male and taking over the harem upon the disappearance of the previous dominant male.

Natural sex change, in both directions, has also been reported in mushroom corals. This is posited to take place in response to environmental or energetic constraints, and to improve the organism's evolutionary fitness; similar phenomena are observed in some dioecious plants.[4]

Chickens can sometimes undergo natural sex changes. Normally, female chickens have just one functional ovary, on their left side. Although two sex organs are present during the embryonic stages of all birds, once a chicken's female hormones come into effect, it typically develops only the left ovary. The right gonad, which has yet to be defined as an ovary, testes, or both (called an ovotestis), typically remains dormant. Certain medical conditions can cause a chicken's left ovary to regress. In the absence of a functional left ovary, the dormant right sex organ may begin to grow; if the activated right gonad is an ovotestis or testes, it will begin secreting androgens. The hen does not completely change into a rooster, however. This transition is limited to making the bird phenotypically male.[5][6] The condition could also be caused by mycotoxins that can develop when animal feed is stored, and these have the same effect as synthetic hormones.[7] In about 10 percent of cases, if eggs fertilized with male chromosomes are cooled by a few degrees for three days after laying, the relative activity of the sex hormones will favour development of female characteristics. The sex chromosomes work by coding for enzymes that affect the bird's development in the egg and during its life. This cooling will produce a chicken with a fully functioning and reproductively fertile female body-type; even though the chicken is genetically male.[8]

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/28/2021 4:04:25 PM

We cannot justify human behaivior based on animal behavior.And many animals kill and or eat thier own offspring in nature. There is good and evil in nature too, righteousness and unrightousness and I believe it is a reflection of humanities comciousness. If we uplift ourselves we will uplift all creation.

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 7/28/2021 10:10:01 PM

IPXninja,

There you go trying to turn oak seed into pumpkin...

Why do you want to change RastafarI? You want to add Rasta to the LGBTQ alphabet club? Never going to happen.

Man and womban are not clown fish, nor mushroom coral, nor is man a chicken. What is natural for other creatures is not the same as what is natural for man and womban.

RastafarI livity is the original natural order of Iration. Yes I, as it was in the begining. Roots Man and Roots Womban living in harmony with nature.

Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah are not in harmony with the natural order of Iration. They act and build their cities in ways that work against the natural order. You argue that what they do is natural? Well what Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrah does is not natural for InI RastafarI.

You come here talking clever, but I see you. Go away with your deadly ways. You speak death. Pushing Babylon's vaccinations and homosexuality...

You want to CONvince InI to keep such an open mind that the bugs enter in and our brains fall out. Well you can't fool InI.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 8/2/2021 4:09:01 PM

LGBT @ Noah's Ark 🤣;

Messenger: Likkle Ithiopia Sent: 8/3/2021 7:25:24 PM

Yeah straight as Iman know if they look like a woman then to I they are a woman as long as Dem prove they are, nothing unhealthy or batty can happen to Iman with Jahs Itection. And transgender doesn't come from Jah it comes from the work of Saytan.

Jah guide

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 8/14/2021 2:11:22 PM

Dr Umar Johnson interview: Is LGBT The New Racism ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bO6A5_giNc&ab_channel=60MillionViews

Messenger: King Jam Sent: 8/14/2021 4:58:49 PM

can i just say. the bible condemns homosexuality.

if you are on this website. i would think you would have or is interested in the study of the bible. as Haile selassie was a great promoter of the bible.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Jude 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Romans 1:27 - And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2021 10:44:43 PM

IP Ninja

Why are you telling us about creatures which undergo a NATURAL sex change? What is natural about a human sex change?
The closest one comes to this naturally in the human species would be people born with an extra sex chromosome, usually born with many syndrome specific deficiencies health problems shorter lifespan etc.

Comparing Rastafari ideology to animal behaviour is strange anyway.... We dont come to behave as animal.... We dont come to even behave as most humanbeing. Rastafari is a ESOTERIC exemplary small portion of humanity who move different than most people. Never mind clownfish and battydawg.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2021 10:55:38 PM

MAN
WOMBMAN
CHILD

IS THE HOLY TRINITY OF ANCIENT NILE VALLEY,KUSHITE, AXUMITE PHILOSOPHY

IS THE HOLY TRINITY OF RASTAFARI COME FORWARD IN THIS IWA WITH THE SPIRIT OF ETHIOPIANISM

IS THE EXAMPLE SET BY HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY

IS THE HOLA BALANCE OF MALE TO FEMININE ENERGY REQUIRED FOR MAAT

InI say save the BLACK FAMILY.

INI TROD RASTAFARI, AND SURE OF IT.

Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:28:36 AMHidden
View Message  Reply

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 87

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I