Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AngelSeeker Sent: 11/28/2021 6:28:36 AMHidden

1.Gay people in Jamaica are being kicked out of their homes. Most of them are too poor to flee out of Jamaica. They live homeless on the streets and people kill them, throw rocks at them, Knocking their teeth out and do other terrible things to them. You can't tell me that's a lie. Several documentaries show how many of them have gunshot wounds and stabbing scars.
Do you HONESTLY think that they have chosen to live this way? You say that Rasta live in the TRUTH and speak the TRUTH always. So.. Give me a TRUE answer instead of looking to the other side just because you don't like the thought of men with feminine ways.

2. My other question is to Jahcub. You say that the way of rasta is not the way of LGBTQ, but who are you to define rasta? A lot of rastas eat meat, drink beer and smoke weed without it being a sacrament. But they are still rastas because they have their own spiritual journey towards His Majesty. Sexuality is private. If a meat eating man can be rasta, why can't a gay man?. How far would you go?

3. My last question is why you are so much against homosexuality. Why does it harm you? As I said. Your bedroom is private. How can it harm?

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I