Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2456&start_row=71

WARNING TO MR. ARK I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 1:29:48 PM

I and I worship Yesus Christ as Jah Rastafari in his kingly charchter. I and I honor the Blessed virgin Mary without exaggeration as the Catholics do. My posts on Islam and Catholic church was only to expose Babylon, not to hate on anyone.

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 1:31:15 PM

AND U WANT I MAN TO CALL U AMLACK
HAHAHAHAH
U CONFUSED
ILL CALL U ...............IM LACKING
THE FOLLOWING
SELF RESPECT
RESPECT FOR OTHERS
LOVE
DILLIGINCE
INTEGRETY

I CANT EVEN SPELL THE SHIT U LACK "HEART ATTACK CRAMP SHUT UP .GO CHECK THE OBEAH MAN CAUSE THE BOYS WORD SOUND IS WEAK

LET ME STOP
KEBRA BIG UP KING DONT LET KNOW ONE GET U OUT OF YOUR SELF
HES NOT EVEN TOUCH ABLE HE WAS ON THE FORUM FOR 13 HOURS
HE DONT EVEN LEAVE HIS DESK ....
SOFT

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 1:31:16 PM

AND U WANT I MAN TO CALL U AMLACK
HAHAHAHAH
U CONFUSED
ILL CALL U ...............IM LACKING
THE FOLLOWING
SELF RESPECT
RESPECT FOR OTHERS
LOVE
DILLIGINCE
INTEGRETY

I CANT EVEN SPELL THE SHIT U LACK "HEART ATTACK CRAMP SHUT UP .GO CHECK THE OBEAH MAN CAUSE THE BOYS WORD SOUND IS WEAK

KEBRA BIG UP UNU SELF KING DONT LET KNOW ONE GET U OUT OF YOUR SELF
HES NOT EVEN TOUCH ABLE HE WAS ON THE FORUM FOR 13 HOURS
HE DONT EVEN LEAVE HIS DESK ....
SOFT....WHEN IT COME TO DISRESPECT ......
I REASON LATER...... THATS WHY HATE FORUMS SOME TIMES
U CANT CUT NO BOYS MOUTH FOR TALKIN STUPID

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 1:37:27 PM

Let me make it clear, Iman never insulted the messiah Yesus Christ or his Blessed mother. Iman just want to expose the Catholic demon Mary because it is Astaroth and not the real Mary. Iman honors the blessed virgin Mary, Mother of JAH, without exaggeration but with all rightly due respect as Mother of our REDEEMER who died upon the Cross for the forgivness of sins and later revealed himself in the Last days as King Selassie I. Iman believe in the New World Order and am trying to expose it. Maybe some of you don't live in America, but I and I do and have to deal with the New World Order on a daily basis.

JAH RASTAFARI LORD OF LORDS AND SAVIOR

SELAM

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 1:39:12 PM

rooky is this how you introduce yourself to a conversation? if you are judging ras amlak based on how you perceive him to be, and is trying to correct his approach, i would say that you are also in the wrong....your approach is one of tasteless character....so in my opinion (not that it counts for anything) i would say to you come again. and if you are of the opinion that i am defending ras amlak, think it not, he is perfectly capable of defending himself. he dont need my help. so lets be civil...and i am not a "wet behind the ears" kid.....see, i really dislike little petty diatribes and sounds that go bump in the night. you are a learned man i imagine, so easy now...

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 12/16/2007 2:15:56 PM

Why is race even a factor in our argument? Let us unite in our worship of the Head Creator Jah Rastafari.

Praise Haile Selassie I who is Yesus Christ in his Kingly Character
Praise the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of Christ without exageration
Praise The TRUE HOLY TRINITY

As for the existence of Yesus Christ, I do actually believe in his historical existence, miracles, and that he was crucified on the Cross as the Lamb of Jah.

SELAM

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 12/16/2007 2:21:41 PM

some times words of others upset ones
i for one was very offended that
the man came on here talkin like a bad bwai and cuss out ark i
u dont have to agree with a man but caal ll him apussy in his house ...
that is whay irritated me i been reading this yesterday i diid nt comment cause it was sabbath and i have a life

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/16/2007 2:22:33 PM

Ises My Lord

Give Thanks for the Royal Link Up my Lord.

The Question I was asking was because the I was speaking of a most serious topic which is the Nyahbinghi Order, and not only the Order in general but very specific place.

It is not new to me to face such way of conduct (and I mean the inapropriate use of swear words for a Kingman) in the part of Shashamane which we call "before the gas station". But when it comes to Nyahbinghi I can not remember of such behaviour being allowed nor tolerated in the Nyahbinghi House by Elder Ras Bongo Rocky and Mama Baby I, at least not from my own ixperience and those from I beloved idren and Sistren.

That is why I asked. To bring in a name that stands for something is not to be taken for fun.

So I would like to reason with the I about WHAT the I deals with in Shashamane exactly.

Selah

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/16/2007 2:25:18 PM

Blessed, thanks Rook
Rastafari

Messenger: ras ravin-i Sent: 12/16/2007 3:06:20 PM

it is to the joy of our common open enemy when we contest each others work.....

brethren anbesa, did the i read what i wrote on this same thread? i imagine that you would have....please comment if you will and correct any of i reasoning.....if there is any.......

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I