Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2456&start_row=21

WARNING TO MR. ARK I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 4:54:01 PM

you so stupid to think just being an ethiopian will get you into zion

ACTUALLY YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE THINKING YOUR BLACK SKIN GOING TO GET YOU IN ZION....DUMMMY

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:01:57 PM

EXILE ? LOL

PLZ "BREDDA" STOP MAKING YOUR STUPID ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHAT YOU KNOW NOT
WE HAVE ALL SEEN HOW DUM YOU CAN BE....NO NEED TO EXPOSE YOURSELF EVEN MORE...WE ARE TIRED OF IT

LET I TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT I FATHER AND I
I FATHER STRETCHED FORTH HIS MIGHTY HAND AND BLESSED I WITH LIFE HEALTH AND STRENGTH WHILE I WAS STILL IN MY MOTHERS WOMB
SO YOU KEEP CHANTING YOUR EVILOUS SPELLS OF HEART ATTACKS...WAIT AND SEE IF WHAT YOU WISH ON OTHERS DONT FALL ON YOUR BLASTED HEAD ONE DAY

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:12:38 PM

i TELL YOU WHY I KNOW YOU ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH RASTAFARI

YOU SEE HEATHEN, A RASTAMAN NEVER SPEAKS OR THINKS AS IF HAILE SELASSIE IS GONE OFF SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM HIM THRONE
EVERY TRUE RAS KNOWS THAT HIS MAJESTY SITS TODAY ON HIM THRONE JUST AS HE WAS VISIBLY SEATED ON HIM THRONE IN THE 30S 40S 50S 60S AND 70S AND WILL SIT ON HIS THRONE FORIVERMORE

NOW ASK YOUSELF THIS WEAK HEART.....SAY TO YOURSELF...IF I WAS THERE NOW IN THE 30S OR 40S OR 50S, IF I WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF EMPEROR SELASSIE I IN FRONT OF HIM GOLDEN THRONE IN HIM ROYAL PALACE IN ETHIOPIA , WOULD I BE ABLE TO SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT ETHIOPIA AND ETHIOPIANS ??

I WILL TELL YOU THE ANSWER
YOU COULD........BUT YOUR DAMN BLASTED HEAD WOULDNT REMAIN ON YOUR SHOULDER FOR VERY MUCH LONGER

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:20:44 PM

"And this adopted child has no manners and humility."

I LOVE THAT LINE
I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER

YOU HATE ETHIOPIA AND ETHIOPIANS SO MUCH....MOVE...GET THE RAAAS OUT THE LAND OF I FATHERS

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 5:25:04 PM

Stupid little traitor like you dont you see HIM vacate what you call His throne to get away from you disobedient careless ethiopians to seat up in higer region to seal up with His true people Rastafari, because he was disgusted with the treachery of the ethiopian around Him. Ethiopians call themselves burying the King not Rastafari Imples, For I&I know HIM lives! the ethiopian propganda say HIM dead!
Bun all carless ethiopians like you non-partial.

Land of your Fathers? traitor you live in foreign with a foreign mind!
Earthquake!

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:31:19 PM

lol "bredda", your earthquake couldnt shake a leaf

i GAVE YOU AN EXMPLE OF HOW THE ALMIGHTY FATHER TREATED THE ITALIANS BETTER THAN HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FELLOW MAN........AND YOU TELL I TO GO LIVE WITH THEM?
AND I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE TRAITOR TO RASTAFARI WORD AND DEED ???

WEAK HEART HEATHEN

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:41:56 PM

HOW DO YOU TELL A MAN TO JUST STOP EMBARRESING HIMSELF MORE??

SO STUPID
YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING TO I ABOUT I FAITH IN I FATHER SO YOU HAVE TO ATTACK THOSE ETHIOPIANS WHO DENIED HIM ?
YOUR DUM MIND, CLOUDED IN ANGER, CORRUPTION AND FEAR CANNOT EVEN STOP TO THINK AH, HERE IS AN ETHIOPIAN WHO SAYS HIS MAJESTY LIVES
DUMMY
SO WHAT THE ETHIOPIAN GOVERNMENT PROPOGANDA SAYS HIS MAJESTY DEAD.......SO DOES THE GOVERNMENT OF EVERY BLASTED NATION...WHAT SHALL I DO THEN....SHOULD I PUT ALL JAMAICANS TOGETHER AND CALL THEM TRAITORS ??

NO,,IM NOT AS DUM AS YOU
I SAY YOU ARE THE TRAITOR...NOT BECAUSE OF WHERE YOU COME FROM OR WHAT THE GOVERNMENT PROPOGANDA OF WHEREVER IT IS YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM SAYS...BUT BY YOUR DEEDS AND WORDS...YOU ARE THE TRAITOR..GO CHANT EARTTHQUAKE ON THAT

Messenger: Queen Ile Sent: 12/15/2007 5:55:30 PM

It is not ironic

It is humility, compassion, dignity, raspect

WORD FROM HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY

'It is upon this knowledge and understanding that we have sought to build the international unity of the spirit which today constitutes the most important force for good in the search for a lasting world peace and a decent way of life for humanity.
With the raising of all men to their rightful dignity and honour as individuals, they will be able to regard their fellows, of whatever nation, of whatever race, of whatever religious, linguistic or historical tradition, as equals, without jealousy, without fear, without undue pride.'

Selected Speeches, Visit of Queen Elizabeth ii

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 5:58:52 PM

Holy I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI

Give thanks Empress

Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 6:00:24 PM

True very true you say all is being exposed about I but what does it say about you! who is the real fool I or you or us both for keeping up this foolishness online for all to see and sit back and laugh.
If there are any fools here it must be us. not because of the speech to elizabug, Empress, It just this is pointless argumentation and it will get I nowhere.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I