Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2456&start_row=1

WARNING TO MR. ARK I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Negus Amlak Sent: 12/15/2007 11:59:21 AM

Fiyah bun ya sin.
Lead I not into temptation, ark bwoy. You know and I know what the truth is...from I pass thru here, from the start I show you that I dont come for debate and argumentation. I have said that to you at least 3 times before. Every reasoning I forward with Rastafari Iyaric, the Highest. which are zionly irits. yet every single time the reasoning has been reduced to an earthly level. I perceive from this you are unable to reason with I without become earthly. So therfore I speak to you not in Iyaric but in the language of men as that is all you seem to understand.
I have read many of your post from the oldest to present, and there is a continual theme all the while. You and your playmates bash every other people or faiths that are not Rastafari. This is wrong total.
You did not refer to the Hon. Elijah Muhammed as being inspired by Allah when you posted the links on him being misguided when it came to his explanation of the origin of the white people. You condemned him as making it up without proof. Yet you want call what you say on the topic as being inspired by Jah and you offer lest evidence to support your position than he did. It was you who raised the issue about vitamin D, that has nothing to do with heredity. The vitamin D information was not refuted or debated but was accepted and blessed. From you start to reason about genetics which you agreed was the real issue, genetics is very exact science which is established on facts not assumptions. You demand that I accept what you call Jah inspiration. The more you know of science the more you will know of the divine mind of His Imperial Majesty, the supreme archytec of creation, and all things are intelligently put together.
So more than reason of the facts again I say you resort to trying to underestimating I now telling I all this crap about Iself and I ability to receive inspiration as being impaired for what ever reason. That is a big disrespect.
Now for anyone else like this other Guy who join your wolfpack to also condemn I with his post, I say to you: Guh suk yu mumah bwoy! its pussyholes like you I dont love at all, bout you want to give I chance to explain I self you You?, GIVE I a chance to expain? who tha Ras you think you Is?... All and all you talk bout rasta this and that you still cant escape the white supremacy attitute that flows through you veins. You are just imperfect genetically reccessive corbon copies of I the original. Rastafari is the Name of an Ethiopian and I take it that neither one of you are Ethiopian, therfore you lack a GOD consciousness, genetically, you can only study I&I and imitate I and never be I. This is an Ithiopian throne a black throne, black Ipreme no whitebwoy sit on the throne ever, neither do they adminstrate around the alter of Rastafari Iyahbingi I. It is only in cyber world you have any semblance of athority. From you truly trod rastafari you know that it is a black house and nation must bow, even the serbians. What ever so-called slavery your people went through, was met out to you by other white men, who look just like you.
So this is a warning to you ark bwoy and anyone that joins you to take crafty council against I.
I told you that I wanst posting any thing else here and goodbye yes is true, so doesnt call up I name in this artificial world and I wont call up yours. Also I name is very much legal and legit that shows little you know and how big your assumptions are, Bun out! As far as Ethiopia is comcerned, you will find I house up the road from the highway authority, so I will deal with you if and when I see you in Shash I am not hard to be found.
Dont call I name up in your propaganda campaign. You act like I&I are not aware of COINTELPRO and their operatives like yourself who set up these various webpages to divert the movemants of Rastafari. It was not the internet that has brought rastafari in to the forefront of creation. It is the real works of Rastafari in the real world. Since there has been of growing number of individuals like your self online spouting your re-interpretation of Rastafari. I&I the Elders of this trod sight that it is very much important to monitor what is going on in cyber world, Many years computa get bun out!
Now from you keep promoting this site in the Name of Rastafari and the Nyaninghi order, you are subject to the Juridiction of Rastafari, and from you keep on the path of manipulation and control you will be wiped out. because you can not manipulate and control that which does nor belong to you, you have adopted I culture and have renownced your own. You will never master this trod that you have adopted. And this adopted child has no manners and humility. Trust, Rastafari will shut this site down!!
Dont call I back in here, leave I name out of your pus filled mouths
And this will be the last post. Call I name again in your crafty council, I will return to Bun you out with indescrible heat.
Negus Amlak

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 1:28:22 PM

HAHAHAHA

You actually spent your sabbath day iditating this ??????
Just how vile are you ?

Shashamane eh ? hehehe thats all you had to say

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 1:31:01 PM

Indescribable heat ? lol funny

you think you are sooo militant dont you ? I tell you what....there are Royal empresses who come here and you are not as militant as their little finger, and they know better than to speak to I or Ark I like this

but hey, the words of your mouth are so pretty hehehe so dont feel too bad, i quiet enjoyed that...i love to see a wolf expose himself...but ini never really wanted to see your shame

No wonder you mention elijah muhammed, you have more in common with them with your warped mentality than you will ever do to Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 1:40:58 PM

So i dont have a God consciousness because im not black....lol is this what you go around spreading as truth.

fool, come, i dare you to compare blood with i, and we will see who has the more pure African blood.. and whose is diluted, mentally, spiritually and physically ...if thats how you want to go about things

Haile Selassie is the name of an Ethiopian, you better know, and so is Ras KebreAb...idiot ....you,? well, like i said before no Ethiopian would be so vain as to call himself Amlak so who the f""" are you ???

come, give i some more pretty words with your fake Jamaican accent

what ? did you actually think that because you listed all your "titles" and this and that, i would be scared of you........didnt they tell you Rastafari nah bow down to pomps and pride
Fire Burn You

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 1:50:18 PM

But truly, from the bottom of my heart, give thanks for that post
I needed something to show people just what kind of people are involved in Rastafari these days.
This will be a very prized article
i know today...many more will tomorrow

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 1:54:25 PM

Watch out people, "rastaman" sending out threats these days lol oh my Lord

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 2:16:26 PM

I bet he is looking for i right now on the internet so he can intimidate more lol........it is pointless "bredda", you wont find ini who abide in the secret places of the most High

But Trust this, I pray you have long life, because you will surely see i in Ithiopia, and i will see who it is you intimidate in my own land

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 2:33:01 PM

So....let me get this straight

"You are just imperfect genetically reccessive corbon copies of I the original." lol alright

So i take it that, i, the born Ithiopian must be the original ? ok
So what does that make all my brothers and sisters descendants of slaves in the west , like you, who do surely have white blood in their veins...genetically imperfect diluted versions of the original ????
is this your truth ? then you are not Really the orginal, are you,by your own theory ? are you "bredda"?

ay aya ay, you just had to come back with more foolishness didnt you? didnt you see where i said be careful what you say to i ?
That was not a threat nor a challenge but you just had to take it as one, didnt you?
Do you even know what Black Supremacy means

Overs this...this is not no EliJah Rastafari...move away with that
JAH RASTAFARI sittet on the throne

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 2:42:11 PM

Doesnt that chip on your shoulder feel heavy "bredda" ?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 12/15/2007 3:10:59 PM

haahahahaha

Raaaas, i almost missed this line "And this adopted child has no manners and humility."

if you could only know how that sounds to my ears..oohh my Lord

isnt it funny how usually those who complain most about the internet are those who are all over the internet ? lol

So tell i, who is monitoring the monitor ??? lol

You keep saying Love in the House..but ini see what you are dealing with....you want to be the guard man eh ? intimidating and saying who can come in and who cant...dont even take the time to know a mans heart, instead you judge for his skin colour lol

I tell you what...keep your love and keep your house...ini dont want no part of it.....keep standing on sinking sand and talking crap

Your judgement foretold from long ago, you and your kind shall come to nought

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 103

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I