Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=954&start_row=11

interpretation

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/28/2005 6:30:23 PM

IN HUMBLE RASPECT,

LET US REASON. EMPRESS, I DONT THINK YOU REALLY UNDERSTOOD. EVIL IS AROUND, 360 DEGREES. LIKE YOU WERE SAYING LOOK IN LONDON AND EGYPT. WHATS GOING ON AROUND THE WORLD. AGREED. THIS IS THE GOING ASTRAY OF GOD. WHEN YOUR ASTRAY YOU ARE NOT WITH JAH. SO THE ABSENCE OF JAH IS AROUND THE WORLD. SO THIS ABSENCE IS USED BY THE WORD EVIL. THATS WHY YOU ARE SAYING LOOK AT ALL THE EVILNESS ALL AROUND. I WAS SAYING LOOK AT ALL THE ABSENCE OF JAH AROUND THE WORLD (ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE) FOR JAH IS IN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, BUT ABSENT BECUASE OF THE UNCONSCIOUSNESS OF KNOWING THIS. SEEN? SO EVIL IS THE ABSCENCE OF CONSCIOUNESS, THE ABSENCE OF TRUTH, THE ABSENCE OF LOVE. ALL THESE THINGS ARE OF JAH. FOR JAH IS LOVE, TRUTH, AND CONSCIOUSNESS. SO WORDS LIKE "EVIL" JUST SUM IT UP. AND ADDING THE LETTER "D" TO EVIL PUTS THIS IN A FORM LIKE A MAN. "D"EVIL. SEEN? JUST LIKE TAKE GOD AND ADD AN "O" IN IT YOU HAVE GOOD. GOOD AND EVIL. GOD AND DEVIL. SEEN? SO ALL I AM SAYING IS TO PROVE GOD DID NOT CREATE EVIL. IF HE CREATED EVIL, EVIL DESTROYS, THEN HE CREATED WITH THE MEANING TO DESTROY WHICH MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. JUST LIKE BUILDING A HOUSE FOR NOBODY TO LIVE IN IT. SO JAH DIDNT CREATE EVIL. THIS EVIL IS A WORD USED TO EXPLAIN THE ASTRAYNESS WHICH LEAD TO ABSENCE OF JAH. THAT IS ALL.

THATS ENOUGH FOR I. BLESSINGS. MUCH LOVE AND RASPECT.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/28/2005 10:34:20 PM

You know, I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I think everyone is looking a little too far into this spider concept. I think it means that you were irie and there was a spider and thats it. We should't waste time trying to look into something for a message that isn't there. If I had to decifer a message everytime I saw a spider I would go crazy. Just sit back and be amazed at the spider's dilagence and work, and it is really that simple, just a bug.

Bless

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/29/2005 1:35:14 AM

Greetings Dreadnut

In certain instances, I would agree with you, but Empress was obviously seeing something deeper, and I do not think it is right of you to speak so. Given the context of the post, it is obvious that Empress came to the forum for some reasonings on something that she took special notice of during her Iditations.

Yes, it is nice to sit back and just check it for what it is...spiders make some beautiful webs, especially when the morning dew catches the rays of the sunlight on the web...Yes I...beautiful indeed.

Blessings

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/29/2005 1:37:26 AM

Irie Lion wrote: FOR JAH IS IN EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING, BUT ABSENT BECUASE OF THE UNCONSCIOUSNESS OF KNOWING THIS. SEEN?

Seen.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/29/2005 3:04:22 AM

I try to keep myself balanced, and one waym that I do that is by not making something into something else and confuse it, and of coarse it was right for I to say so, because it was my honest opinion and I said it with respect. I believe that there was no message but an example, messages are spoken and examples are shown, which not even knowing it, this spider has proven that hard work and determination is nessicary for survival, with out his web, no home no food, no life, so it is the same for us. I think that is what can be taken from this, but don't make into something fancy and complicated, just leave it as it is simple and pure.

Will all love and Raspect

Hailing Selassie I

Ras Zion Isis

Messenger: jahlove_72 Sent: 7/29/2005 3:08:36 AM

Some times we have to look for the signs, yes? I feel we in this modern age seem to forget the signs...and obvously this was one time the thought was there...I am sure we all see spiders every day...but this particular instance that she posted of is what this is really about.

Blessings

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 7/29/2005 9:09:25 AM

Give thanks for the I dem reasonings still. Yes Jeff this isnt the first time I've seen a spider they dont frighten InI however the vibe that I caught the other day wasnt pure.
Irie Lion question Jah created those people that loose consciousness? Just wondering b/c like I said he gave us a choice to seek HIM out or fester in "unconsciousness". Anyway you look at it he gave the I the choice. Just give thanks that the I know of Jah Love and works.
Blessed

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 7/29/2005 1:16:09 PM

BLESSED,

EMPRESS, YES JAH JAH BLESS US WITH CHOICE. AGREE WITH YOU TO THE FULLNESS. THAT IS THE GIFT OF LIFE. THIS CAN ALSO BE THE FAILURE OF IT THOUGH TOO...SEEN? THERES ALWAYS THE RIGHT CHOICE TO MAKE AND THE WRONG CHOICE. THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF THE WORD WHICH JAH GAVE UNTO MAN, HE GAVE MAN INSTRUCTION THAT MAN MAY MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES. SO WHEN MAN MAKE WRONG CHOICE IT IS HIS DOWNFALL. NOW LOOK AT THE WORLD AROUND, MAN SINCE HIS CREATION HAVE BEEN MAKING THE WRONG CHOICES WHICH LEADS HIM IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. CAUSE THE WORLD IS FULL OF FILTH AND CORRUPTION. THE WORLD AS A WHOLE, IS STILL HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION. BUT SO IT WAS WRITTEN SO SHALL IT BE.

I HAVE SAID IT LIKE THIS BEFORE, THERE IS ONLY ONE PATH TO JAH, FOR HE LAID THE INSTRUCTION TO WALK UPON THIS PATH OF HIS LIKENESS WHICH IS RIGHTEOUS. NOW ANY PATH THAT GOES ASTRAY OF JAH, IS THE WRONG PATH, THE PATH OF THE WRONGEOUS, THE PATH WHICH LEADS TO DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. ONE PATH TO JAH, MANY PATHS TO HELL. THINK OF A TREE. AND IF ALL MAN AND CREATION ARE LEAVES AND BRANCHES, AND JAH IS THE ROOTS, THE SOURCE OF LIFE. TO GET TO THE ROOTS (ACCORDING TO THE TREE) THE ONLY WAY TO THE ROOTS IS TO GO THROUGH THE ONE TRUNK OF THE TREE, IS WHERE WE ALL MUST GO ONTO ONE PATH TO GET TO THE ROOTS SEEN? ITS LIKE A RIVER OF WATER. IT MUST FIND ITS WAY THROUGH THE NARROW VALLEY'S BEFORE IT CAN MAKE IT TO THE WIDE OCEAN.

WE FORWARD ON A PATH WETHER OR NOT WE DECIDE TO. IN LIFE WE MOVE FORWARD, WE MUST STEP IN THIS RIGHTEOUS PATH, IN TRUTH AND CONSCIOUSNESS WHICH IS ONE PATH WITH JAH. CANT WIN WITH ANY OTHER PATH, FOR IF THE PATH IS NOT OF JAH, THEN IT IS A PATH OF DESTRUCTION, A PATH OF THE DEVIL SEEN?

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 7/29/2005 11:59:42 PM

seen

Messenger: Lioness_Susan Sent: 7/30/2005 5:02:17 PM

Seen

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I