Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5849&start_row=11

A bredren's unorthodox slant on Christianity

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/10/2014 12:38:05 AM

There are many Good and useful Teachings in the words of Christ. And the Teachings are original, there origin came long before people wrote letters. It doesn't matter if He wasn't the first person to say the things he said, I have always said that He was just reminding people of the Teachings and Ways that they left.

A RasTafarI Elder taught I that turning the other cheek was not about turning the other cheek when a foreigner invades you, it was a Teaching to prevent Christ's people from fighting amongst themselves, especially over petty foolishness. Turning the other cheek is a good way to prevent Babylon and their divide and rule strategy. People's tendency to not forgive had been the source of much division, even without Babylon's involvement, but if Babylon sees that opportunity, they will take advantage of it. And they do take advantage of it throughout the world.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/10/2014 7:27:38 AM

I like d idea of revolutionary Irit like those fighting to overthrow Roman rule out of Judah vs rendering unto Cesar!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I