Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5052&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/16/2013 10:57:59 PM

Yes mon, the Christ ate meat while living on earth. Meat is given to mankind since the beginning of creation, Jah gave herb for meat, herb is for the seasoning of the meat.

High; even in the Leviticus is it written of the animals you are allowed to eat. And thou season shall thou not let it lack any salt. For salt is too the season offered on the meat sacrifice for our most holy Jah Rastafai Haile I emmanuel I Selassie I.

The Ras completed I and I vow. I and I Nazarite vow is complete through Holy Emnmanuel I Jah Rastafar I.

So even I and I eat grapes, because it is a fruit of I Lord Jah RastafarI. I and I vow complete through Holy Eternal I Emmanuel I.
I and I Rastafar I.

Jah spoke unto HON. servant and priest saying to them,

Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, These are the beasts that you shall eat among all the beasts that are on the earth.
Whatsoever parteth the hoof, and is clovenfooted, and cheweth the cud, among the beasts, that shall ye eat.

Never this the less.
Becuase it is written of meat in the waters which I and I shall eat;
and meat on the earth.

It is also written of the meat that is not allowed to be eaten by the children of Israel. Read it in Leviticus Chapter 11.

As for I and I Head who is LORD of LORDS; LIGHT OF LIGHTS; KING OF KINGS, JAH RASTAFARI speak and say,

Let the hungry be fed,
The naked be clothed

Even in Christ days JAH RASTAFARI say,

Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat,or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/17/2013 10:51:41 AM

Jah bless brother, InI know iveryone site the diet in Rastafari different but righteous works can still be done no matter the diet, but InI do want to expand on the scripture the I posted:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

As InI begin to grow, Jah reveals more and more by his grace, I am now learning bout the metaphysical, which InI is beginning to see that in the metaphysical the scripture can be interpreted clearer, but InI still learning.

But chk this, here is the spiritual war, left side of mind vs. Right side of mind. The right side of mind shows ur child like characteristics, creativty, obedience and most important spirituality, the light.

The left side of ur mind contains ur logic, intelligence, reasoning

The war is if ur left side is dominant over right then you will build an ignorance, stubbornness as if you kno it all cuz u are using ur own logic instead of ur spiritual light, power. Like proverbs lean not on ur own understanding.for the right side also hold the fear towards the most high.

Interesting right, so when the I read scripture try toto notice how much the left and right are described by the scriber.

Here is another one, Jah say that the goats will be on the left and the sheep on the right. Sheep are obedient, goats are stubborn, goats do their own thing and sheep obey the sheppard.

Here is another one Christ say cast ur net on the right side of the ship.

And one more, Christ sits on the right hand of the father. He also sits on the right hand of InI brain, for our head is the father and InI locks is the crown.

Peace and love

Here is the biggest one that proves the metaphysical

Luke 17:34 KJV

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

THIS SCRIPTURE SOUNDS LIKE ONE HOMOSEXUAL WILL GO TO HEAVEN, GOD FORBID

This is saying that the spiritual man will ascend and the fleshy will not, for we r two bodies in one. So the scripture where two or three gather in my name can be literally two or three people but also when our fleshly side and spiritual side are balanced and operating in oneness, Christ will be there. RASTAFARI I.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2013 12:08:48 PM

Yes I and I don't cast a stumbling block in front of I and I neighbour. I and I logic is to follow the correct leading knowledge, for I and I read the scroll. No matter what language, I and I bring forth the message.

For I and I Creator Head Ras TafarI establish that which is Right.
I don't say eating will bring the I into eternal salvation through our Most HIgh Jah. But I say that every mans judgement is between that person and the Judge who is a righteous judge for a righteous King.

Therefore I and I don't want to argue with the next man proclaimimg Rastafari is about eating vegetables and not meat.

For Emmanuel I who is Selassie I Jah in flesh is with us in the time of Christ RastafarI and it is written that it is not that which goeth into the mouth that defileth a man , but that which cometh out.

Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
For the kingdom of Jah RastafarI is not about meat and drink, but about joy, peace, and love in the Haile Selassie I.

Therefore I and I say onelove; because it is through this one commandment that all other commandments of Jah is fulfilled. For by loving and treating your neighbour just as the I is righteousness.

Let the hunger be fed.
Let the thirst be quenched.
Let the nakedness be clothed.
Let the sick be nourished.
Let the age be protected.
Let the infants be cared for.

So RasTafarI is not about eating, is not about your stomach.
No.
Ras TafarI is about your Head Creator. For Ras is Christ. Ras is the head of the man just as the man is the head of the house towards the woman. RastafaI is the Head Master.

RasTarI is of Faith in Jah that Jah RasTafarI Emmanuel I Selassie I fulfilled All prophecy, and that I and I is set free, and the most rewarding is I and I salvation. For Jah say, I will raise up stones from Abraham. Even Abraham you say is father, Jah will raise children greater than before.

Let the dead be raised and Jah be praised

Through Faith and Righteous works of Jah RasTafarI to love one another, I and I is saved from the dead, because I and I obey Jah RasTafarI fulfillment Haile Selassie I prophecy to be Fulfilled by I Righteous man Selassie I

There you have it, what more is there to say to be saved.
It is not eating that will save you from the dead.
For the NazaRite Vow goes as follows: you are not to step by the dead, in other words Jah don't want to see you dieing in poverty, because you don't eat meat? Jah want you to be filled with food, because food itself is clean. So the dead is not the food I and I eat. The dead is the wickedness and the sins I and I have humanity deal with everyday. So Jah will stop Death, and Judge I and I according to I and I faith alone, because through I and I faith alone, I and I works is complete. The food is sacrificed while still having the breath of life. Even modern day food processing is cruel to watch and see any type of animal sacrifice. It is cruel even to see any animal sacrifice, any animal die so sudden. But food is food. As long as the animal died in a sudden, its healthy food. But say the animal is found dead, it is dead food, and dangerous to eat a dead animal that is found dead. For a animal found dead can give you that same germ that killed it, or even worce germs can enter your heart just by approaching a dead animal and touching it. Therefore in modern times I and I nations establish health inspectors to inspect the food industries meat and the way of processing food. Only alive animals that are fatted are slaughtered and sold as food. Abraham who is the father of Isaac the father of Jacob who is the father of the twelve tribes, when Abraham begot three visitors, he sat them down, and sent his servant to kill a fatted animal from the cattle, and to fetch fresh milk, for the three visitors to be filled.

Holy Immanuel I Selassie I and Jah spoke unto Abraham saying, He shall have a Son, and he shall be called Isaac.

The food I and I eat becometh alive again, through a process in the stomach muscels, that contracts when the belly is filled.

Thats why Jah gave Herb, for meat.

Herb speeds up that process, and keeps I and I body in good service.

The problem today with food is people eat food to release dopamine chemical, the good feeling in one and ones brain. So people eat to relieve stress, they eat to feel comfortable, and they eat everyday without fasting. For Jah say it is good to fast. For Jah say not to be greedy. For Emmanuel I say recieve food with thanks, and if that meat don't taste nice, give it to the dogs, and don't recieve it with thanks then. For Jah say eat to be filled if you hungry.

The Death that the nazarite vow speaketh of is the death of the tree of life and death. For even the grapes is not physical grapes. Jah eateth the physical fruit grapes, becuase Jah make all fruit for sustainment of health. The tree of life and death is the grape tree which the man, in the garden of eden was not allowed to eat. Even the Israelites are not allowed to sin.

So to stay away from the dead, means to live in peace, love, and joy in Jah RasTafarI the fulfillment of all prophecy.

Only one commandment is

Peace

Love

Joy

In Selassie I

Holy Emmanuel I
Jah RasTafrI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/17/2013 1:55:24 PM

Dat is yo opinions idrens. Infact dat is a common mentality amongst most christians. De eating of meat no good man so I n I na nyam no flesh. I man na care what de bible or nazerite vow seh fo I man a go tel dat every animal have a right to live n glorify de most I. How are u expectin de animals to live n glorify de most I when u kill n nyam dem. U talk about love, joy n peace. How are u expectin de animals to get love n peace when u abuse n kill dem fo yo love of meat. What kind of joy dat comes with de sufferation of others. If rasta is about love then dat love from rasta should b got by animals too. De eating of meat is a comon bad habit amongst mankind. Yes I.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/17/2013 3:53:06 PM

Greetings and Love

I don't grudge or judge people from what they eat, because the I them are right that it is what comes out of people's mouths that defiles them, not what goes in, and there are plenty of hungry people in the world with no vegetables and only flesh to eat for sustenance. However, as RastafarI and as humans in general, I will always say that I and I should leave behind this flesh eating business. And I say business because that is how it runs mostly. If people were just raising a few animals themselves and showing them love and respect and maybe take some milk or eggs, then I would never object, but the way this meat and dairy industry runs is brutal. Aside from the mass slaughter and enslavement of the animals as the Idren Black Heart mentioned, it actually contributes to the situation of world hunger as I and I see it today through the huge amount of perfectly edible grains and cereals that are fed to fatten up animals for slaughter. Those grains could feed whole nations, but instead the same amount of grain that could feed a family for a week goes into producing a pound of beef steak that a man eats in minutes. That is not hungry fed in I eyes. Along with that, it has long been known that the industrial farming of cattle has caused massive environmental destruction through the deforestation required to clear land for ranching, and the massive amount of methane that the cows excrete, which cannot be counter-acted because the trees have been cut down!

So as long as I live, I will continue to say that Ital is vital, and that I and I should eat of the soil and plant the seeds of life instead of killing for I and I food. I know from I own Livity too that Ital living is infinitely healthier for I and I bodies provided I and I balance I and I diet seasonally and know I and Iselves and the nutrition I and I require. Planting the soil and teaching one and all about agriculture is the best way to ensure that the hungry are fed.

I find it mystic still, but since I said to the Idren Jah-Spear that I would share more of I flowetry, the Reasonings here have manifested in the same direction as the flowetry I've been writing, so a next one:

Blessed is the man and woman that till the soil
And don't get trapped in babylon and embroiled
There is great reward for honest, livicated toil
Ital fruit and veg to eat, steam up and boil
Beans, seeds and herbs, from them I can't recoil
Tastes way sweeter than the dead flesh they broil
Deal with Ital living and babylon could never foil
But see they try when the natural world they spoil
Just thinking with their wallets, drowning the world in oil
When they don't need that poison, just check Tesla's coil
But plenty would rather sit back and check Frankie Boyle
Than get themselves muddy and do a days hard honest toil
So buck the crowd, get some books on plants and study
Unite together, plant up everywhere, tell your buddies
Show love to the plants or else they end up all shrubby
The food revolution, at least that won't be bloody

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2013 4:32:41 PM

EATING MEAT IS NOT NATURAL,BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE,BIBLICAL PROPHECY AND HISTORY PROVE IT. JUDGEMENT FYAH PON CANIBALISM AND VAMPIREISM.Lev 11

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/17/2013 4:38:28 PM

Yes I, idrens, everyman has the right to decide and that no can judge the diet of one. And that Christ, Ras is the head of every man. Personally InI body do feel better eating the herbs and can digest it better but InI kno it is a calling cuz not everyone can site it. So one and ones obedience to Jah might be to eat ital and another to eat chicken, everyone different. for example everyone has different allergies, so if u fed I something, InI body can die from it but to the next man it can aid him. Jah Bless, Rastafari blessings.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2013 5:15:19 PM

Can the I decide what the three visitors decides to eat? Can the I change history and can the I decide what angels eat?

For the three visitors are three, even Lords, and what did Abraham do? with all his cattle and blessings recieved from the most High, he gave the Lord Jah RastafarI to eat of his cattle, even the fattest one, why, because its a blessing. And meat lasts longer in the belly than vegetables and herbs, which just makes you more hungry.

The Lord gave Abraham a Son, even the Son of God as a sacrifice unto all nations to bow, every breath of life shall praise Jah.

If it is safer for I and I body to endure fruit and vegetables, then eat it. If I and I body is strong and can endure meat, then eat the living meat, even spiritual meat, which is stregnth.

But let RastaFarI not become a thing which is of diet, and dreadlocks. No.

RasTafarI is about Jah. Rastafari is about accepting Jah as I and I Creator. Rastafari is about Light, which is creation in darkness, life in emptiness, Holy Spirit exists.

So Jah is Haile Selassie I and taketh I and I for I and I faith in Jah works.

Jah bless him that praise Jah

RasTafarI

Melchizedek

Emmanuel I

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/17/2013 6:10:46 PM

Love and Ises

I am not seeking to change or rearrange anything. I read scripture and see the many instances of the Israelites offering animals as sacrifice and eating the flesh. Since Abraham and the Israelites were herders, it does not surprise or shock I that they saw a spiritual significance in sacrificing their most valuable livestock, which would then be shared as food with the priests at the Tabernacle and the wider community. But unlike Abraham in those times, I don't have hundreds of head of cattle and other livestock, and nor will I ever. So the sacrifice I render to the Most High is I Livity and works, I Iritual, physical and mental energies towards the fulfillment of His works and the principle of life over death. I agree with the metaphysics of the Nazarine vow symbolizing those things which are spiritually dead, but I will never forget or deny that physical aspect of the vow, embodied by I locks, that says I shall have nothing to do with death, and so I don't eat dead flesh or go near bodies or to places of slaughter or burial. I would much rather till the soil with honest toil and share the spoils than take the life of a next living flesh, which is just as much part of Iration as I.

Meat may last longer in the stomach, but it also lasts longer in the gut and rots instead of digesting properly, causing many digestive disorders. And I don't overstand at all how the I can say that vegetables do not fill up the stomach and make I and I feel full, because when I eat I Ital food (and I do not even eat dairy products, just fruits, vegetables, herbs, grains, pulses and beans) it certainly does not make I more hungry.
Still, I am not seeking to reduce this down to a locks and Ital food trod. I know plenty of heartical Idren who wear no locks and eat fish and/or chicken, and I sit down and Reason with them all the same, because the I is right that this trod is not about burning fire on Ones and Ones over hair and food.

I would like to ask the I a question still though, because recently I have been learning more about Emmanuel I, and I am under the impression at this time that Emmanuel I is not an advocate of eating flesh. Does the I, or any other Idren who trods E.A.B.I.C Livity and has knowledge of these things have any specific teachings from Emmanuel I on this subject that the I could share?
Could the I also address what I was Reasoning about hungry fed?
I can produce a crop of Ital food in a fraction of the time it takes to raise a cow for slaughter, and with infinitely less resources, because the one cow alone would eat more food than I could produce in several seasons before it goes to slaughter, and the food it will have consumed could have fed many.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 2/17/2013 6:44:10 PM

On the Hungry fed part of this Reasoning, let I bring forward this piece I was reading about rice farmers in India who have developed an organic method of farming staple crops that far outstrips the productivity of industrialised methods of farming that use pesticides, herbicides and genetically modified seeds. If I and I are truly looking to feed the hungry, surely I and I should be encouraging Ones and Ones to engage in and spread such methods instead of supporting the meat industry?

Blessed love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 112

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I