Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2959&start_row=11

appology for slavery

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahnny Sent: 8/10/2008 4:42:07 AM

world of competion a reflection of dd system domminatin today

correction:world of competition

ISES FOR IVA SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: mckinley Sent: 8/27/2008 4:21:17 PM

I would like to add that not just african and asians were enslaved. my anscestors were scottish highlanders and at age 16 in 1746 fought for scottish independence and lost and was along with thousands of other highlanders sent over as slaves.just a bit more into how babylon also enslaved whites that couldn't get with babylon's program. now i don't agree wholly with the armed struggle but the scottish highlanders were slaves to babylon as well...mckinley

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/28/2008 2:44:22 PM

At some point you have to say to your Self, Is evil more powerful than the Creator? Because if not, then you must assume that evil cannot ruin the Most High's plans. Everything happens for a reason. I am not here to inflict pain and suffering because pain and suffering has been given to me. That is not God like. I am here to experience and to serve purpose; to live life, learn lessons and teach truth. If some person wants to violate my humanity by directing evil at me, then that is their business. My faith in my God says that I will learn a lesson and they will learn one as well. I choose to teach the knowledge of goodness by being proof of it. Unless you plan to change the past I suggest you live outside of it; the present is a gift, open it and use it wisely. It is not wise to concern one's Self with the details of the Universal plan, it is far wiser to concern one's Self with how one fits within it.
If you want to be free then you should act freely.
If you want revenge then you should be ready to die for it.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/2/2008 1:01:16 PM

question for mckinley

do your scottish ancestors immediately suffer every time they interact in society as a result of enslavement?

it is assumed that you are a descendent of slaves based on your appearance and is it a detriment to you today?

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/2/2008 1:07:01 PM

I agree with the sentiments of Ark I.

I also contend that an apology means nothing. It does not change the fact that although slavery doesn't exist in the form that it did, the results are even more damning than the atrocities commited against the slaves in that future generations have been sentenced to post traumatic mechanisms that continue to hender their development and growth.

If they want to genuinely apology, they could start by refusing to accept any current benefits that are a direct result of slavery.

-RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/2/2008 1:40:26 PM

If they want to apologise, give i people Repatriation NOW

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 9/4/2008 10:42:28 AM

All they doing is apololying.

-RSK

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 6:44:40 AM

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 7:10:46 AM

ready for death ready to be whipped, blamed , and laughed at as return to my old stomping groundmy s . sevenfold you no what im sayind i am a human bieng no more or less . no one stacy omuitt my step father or wicked men will laugh long
because i praise and thank a good god that is just and is seen heard felt upon the day of reconing if im guilty i wILL PAY , We all should tapinto the gooness of our souls help the week if your strong .the devil want to steal my face and i weare then i will apoligize for slavery that the devilgod is not capable off any thing but calling me satan when i am human not going to fall vicim to +his supiriorrity and infierioty shit he fedd me so qeryp[long fuck im ben

Messenger: bj lives Sent: 9/22/2008 7:39:02 AM

written by ben you look through the yellow pages of the dark and middle ages you call up all the saints and sages to hel p you fight your boiuling rages but a rage such as this cant be controled the rage of a manjh bought and sold . the uprising will occur . the men you once enslaved will not enslve you fuck you buy buy pedistills of shame or praise for they cannot fool wisdom only fuel the fire thjat now burns i am the choosin one and im not a slave or slavedrver we can only enslave ourselves we can only save our selves iam the one wether u love me hate me or feel i unite over this aologgetic alien lion black dove that the world watches as if i cant see you

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I