Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2959&start_row=1

appology for slavery

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/31/2008 5:41:43 PM

i heard on cnn that a southener is leading the way with a bill to pass in the us for the appology of slavery

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/31/2008 6:48:11 PM

LOL

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/1/2008 8:51:29 AM

why should an apology be given and by a southerner? suspicious...is it to ease the conscious of the slave master? things went too far the minute they stole bodies for labour from Africa and Asia. they enslaved their own white people too and wiped out Native Americans from their own land, no sorry law will make that ok. no apologies needed from babylon, its justice I n I want, social and economic equality to overturn the capitalist winepress is what I n I need.
Selah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/1/2008 12:30:14 PM

to err is human to forgive is divine...

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/1/2008 1:20:35 PM

WORD/SOUND/POWER

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/3/2008 12:59:33 AM

well his majesty said we must forgive our former colonisers, thats haw ethiopia got peace after the war, same with south africa

Messenger: bigginer Sent: 8/3/2008 5:35:37 PM

Ras power that true but i kinda agree with him and why r they sorry after all these years thats messed up

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/4/2008 2:15:28 AM

well someone has to be the bigger person, in all the trouble in the world no one wants to be that and fights continue, we are diffrent, we should think diffrent,i not talking of compromise. still i think if we are serious no one can keep us down, education and hard work.

i personaly look for nothing from no one but selassie i, all will do his will

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2008 10:26:43 PM

It is all just politricks. The apology was given now because they delayed it as long as they could because they never wanted to give it, and decided to give it now because by their social analysis, if they waited any longer, too many of the Africans who were enslaved would become too vex with them and the separation would become two-way.

The slave drivers always had one-way separation where they separated the Africans so that they would not have the same opportunities that they do. But at the same time they want to keep at a minimum the second way of separations where the Africans separate themselves from them.

They have in the past and now use various methods to do this, some methods either changing or being replaced by others, based on the results of their social analysis at the time and season that came. "Publically mandated" slavery stopped when their analysis told them it was in their best interest to stop it. "Publically mandated" segregation stopped when their analysis told them it was in their best interest to do it. And it is the same for this apology.

What would surprise I would be if they offered reparations for slavery. That is a door that they will probably never open because they would never want to pay a bill that large. Whatever they would be willing to offer would be a small fraction of the real bill, and they know that the demand for payment of the full bill would be made once they opened that door.

So they offer an apology so that the people that are almost fooled would become completely fooled, so they they will have more people fighting for them while they continue to fall. They already have others that have been completely fooled for a long time, and they accept that there will be some that cannot be fooled, but they don't worry because they have various other methods to deal with those types.

The saying is that you can't fool all the people all the time, but they are satisfied with at least fooling the majority, because that is all that is needed in a demon-cracy.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Menen I

Messenger: jahnny Sent: 8/10/2008 4:20:00 AM

blessed
true pure politricks, cause if afrika will unite babylon wil lose power economicaly ,dats d system is all about IMPERIALISTIC ECONOMY PROFIT FOR BABYLON its one system economy in dis world in ddis kindda a system poverty iis needed so people mmust wwork as slaves one thing dem alwwaays prevent is unity of africa cause if africa unites d west wwill ffall babylon is depndent on africas natural rrecourrces aandd africa iis d richest continent dats y dem give africa pottatoes instead of teachin dem to plant potatoes, bayblon knowwws dat africa already dominaatedd d world and all culture is in function wworkin together but now its a world of competion a reflection of dd system domminatin today

ISES FOR IVA SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I