Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1584&start_row=11

What happened to the Foundation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 8/11/2006 10:35:32 PM

Haile I
Selassie I
suring HIM reign the flag was thusly flown.
in wartime the flag is flown red side up.
during peacetime the flag is flown green side up.
InI have a picture with HIM in Jamaica with InI RastafarI at a gathering....LIGHTING THE BINGHI FIRE.
InI can see same picture in one of the Itation books....not sure what one as mine were borrowed and not returned.
so what might that tell ones?
seen?
HIM IS THE FOUNDATION.

Bless
Sis Irijah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/12/2006 4:48:16 AM

Ises

The EABIC Ifficially says, green on top is wrong? The I sure?
For InI do not only know HIM glorying in green on top, but InI also have it black on white:
ARTICLE 124
The Flag of the Empire consists of three horizontal bands, the uppermost green, the middle yellow and the nethermost red, in such details as determined by law.

THIS IS THE IFFICIAL IMPERIAL ITHIOPIAN CONSTITUTION 1955 ART.24! THIS IS HIM OWN WORDS!

I do hope that the EABIC does not Ifficially go against HIM orders!

But I also do not have anything against red on top, but man should always remember HIM own words still. But you know it's just about the colours, cause it's the rainbow. You look from earth up you have the red on top, from an heavenly perspective you have the green on top. JAH is omnipotent.

Sis Irijah, please tell me which picture in which of the Itations books. thanks

Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/12/2006 4:55:21 AM

Ises

And about the 1970 Visit. Sorry, but InI is since long time no some naive rumour spreaders no more. InI should get serious for HIS NAME SAKE!
It's like when HIM came in 1966 the rumours spread that HIM left a constitution there, and some believe it till now. And many things more. rumours. InI can get easy proof, because the Imperial Board wrote about every activity of HIM in every year. And a flight to JA is not something short nor invisible. InI should really get out of this hearsay bizness after so many years.
This is why Iman asked with all due respect, if the I is speaking Ifficially for the EABIC. Because Iman reasoned long time with different priests in different places, but all ah them came across really logical and serious, it is a Government, no time to ridicule.

ALL DUE RESPECT
SELAH

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2006 10:04:55 AM

Blessed Love My Lord and Empress and Majesty

Give thanks for life and the Omnipotent Mighty life giver who send and come to deliver equality and justice. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Honour HIM Adonai God Jah Rastafari
IandI do give thanks for the might God of Daniel speaking. IandI do give thanks for the Prophet Priest and King, three loving spirits that never disagree, One in three Three in One, Divine Majesty rule over the Earth Sky and Sea, King Alpha and Queen Omego King Selassie i Jah Rastafari

I and I do give thanks for the Ethiopia Africe Black International Congress True Divine Church of Salvation. IandI is a people, above all kingdoms, we stand Churchical, Sabbathical, Parliamental and Governmantal. We stand to redeem each and every man under his own vine and fig tree firstly Africa for the Africans those at home and all who have been scattered abroad like sardine in can, brutally ripped from their heavenly home and brought to the ends of the earth.
Our aim and objective is to fulfill history and prophecy, to fullfill the Black Man Bill of Rights, the 5 point plan of FREEDOM REDEMPTION AND INTERNATIONAL REPATRIATION.The UN and all head of state, Queen Elizabeth and Pope is to hand over Justice unto the Man of Justice. Black Negro General, Black Jesse at Hell Gate pleading for the freedom of His people, the Black RMAN Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

I and I is not a cult. or a club. or a group. or someting dat a group of individuals put together in some institution. I and I is the Governmant of the Almighty God Jah Rastafari. This is Melchesedek Orthodox Kingdom calling now, Black United Sovereigh Nation-Wealth Kigndom, the 5th Kingdom of Jes-us, the Only Kingdom that stand for Human Equal Rights and Justice.
All nations must find back the love of god in their own self and a love of unity and a love of one mediation and one way. Humanity is pleading One God for Us All, let us see the understanding. The Comforter has been sent to bring back all things to rememberance

The Prophet ignite the flame and start the work and shine the torch to free Africa, the King of Glory say Lift up your heads O ye Man and come into Zion Gates and the Priest have the key in Him hand.

Red Gold and Green is the Creational Banner of the Royal Black Israelites. It couldnot change. The Red Black and Green is our Statical banner. The two are liek Father and Son. The Rainbow has the red pon the top so we couldnot wish to turn the rainbow upside down. Nor could we wish to fly up to heaven and look at it upside down, there is no heaven in the sky man. The red is we the people, the blood, green is the earth, a banner is a symbol of representation, you cant put the red under the green for it represent puttin WE THE PEOPLE THE BLOOD, under the EARTH and you couldnt wish DEATH.
When they crown Jah in 1930, they crown him under Federal Crown, under Federation, which is the same Commonwealth and Imperialism, QElizabeth paint her pain wit the Banner upside down and fly to Etiopia. So JAH never make no fuss Him just accept through dem crown him the King of Kings the Lord of Lords Elect of God Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, what a mighty God we serve JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI!!

The EWF Inc was one of the first ones to turn down Rastafari banner, check the flow of blood bredren and sisdren, if blood cant flow to the head you can tink and u cant function at all.
Federation is Commonwealth and Imperialism. Queen come to buy the Rastaman and use them as puppet and clown by seting up fake governMENt and migration scheeme. Earthquake and Lighthning in the hearts of all weak hearts, fire burn up the chaff.under feet babylon under feet.

Turn Down RED is IMPERIALISM. The King never deal with such issues that are too petty for Him because the King have to rule the government and manifest him royal duties of state.Yet they couldnot give Jah the Right coronation, because Praises Jah want and they couldnot give HIM that.
The Prophet Priest and King is One, thee Physicals, One Power. We live upon a physical earth. Each with a specific,uniquely different role to play in Redemption.
I have a video of th King putting up the Red Gold and Green banner jus after the Italian invasion. So that show you he is driving all the facscits and colonialist and federals out of ethiopia. So what you are talking about this is war flag. Mengistu propaganda that you know cos him is the one who side with italian and turn down flag. SO all you Turn Down Rastaman are justing fighting the King and supporting satan, defending commonwealtha n the queen.

So all these tings we have to come to the fullness and understand. In 21 April 1966 Abraham meet Melchisedek and bless him with 1/10 of the spoil. The Father put HIM hand in the SON hand and give him the glory. His only authorised ambassador in Jamaica, the King, His Majesty Negus Christ Rastafari. Jah Rastafari.

Only One nation come with the fullness of Roots and Culture, and the divinty of Rastafari way, the Royal Black Nation of the Israelites, the Nation of Roots and Culture, the RastaMan apostles and disciples, Christ Godess Prophet PRiest adn King

All knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess. One Man One voice one Power. Only One hath worthy, for He plant His foot upon the sea and ride upon the storm, Haile the Man upon Him White horse, the King of Zion Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
Haile the Father's only annointed son King Emmanuel 7th Adonai God Jah Rastafari
Haile the Black Starline, the forerunner of Christ, the Majesty of Black Supremacy, Marcus I Selassie I JAH Rastafari
HAile the Queen of the Earth, the Mother of Creation, Mama Miga Holy Empress Menen I Selassie i Jah Rastafari

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2006 10:09:41 AM

Bro Japhet

Blessed MY Lord, I want to know WHO are these Priest the i reason with and what them is saying?
I and I is an OFFICIAL Royal AMBASSADOR, To the Rt Hon King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, Our Founder, Leader President, God and King, Man of Right is God in flesh.
The King say deal with the Right people, so you have to know the Robe and Turban saints and archangels from ancient time to dis time.
Link I up personal if the I is serious about such clearance.
Who have the will and who think they are worthy can link up this Field Marshall General, the Black Iam Iam, the Agitator for the Human Rights and Justice, the Creational Crowned Champion of Human Rights, aMan Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
This is a serious affair.

Iam Iam
the Right Honourable Prophet Pascal
The Lord Servant

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2006 10:20:46 AM

ALL WHO DESIRE AND FEEL THEM HAVE THE URGE TO CALL THIS FIYAHMAN AND EXPRESS THEMSELF IS FREE TO CALL.
IMAN EMAIL ADRESS IS prophetpascal@gmail.com

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2006 10:32:52 AM

All of you people are relying on external secondary sources of information to substantiate your spritual beliefs. Chevannes? u tink a baldhead who write a book on rasta could tell you who Rastafari is?
Does all of you tink you will get information all over the place and in archives?
Do u know about a whole heap of documents them burn in a Ethiopia 4000 years ago? You ever think y Babylon say there is no evidence of the First Kingdom in Ethiopia and that civilastion began in Mesopatomia?
As i have said before, the true Rastaman would know that all things come from within i an i.
Many times you will hear Rases quoting Marcus Garvey and yet there are many things Marcus have said and you cannot find such speeches. There is even only one speech of Marcus that is recorded, but Marcus I do a whole heap of speech and conference that never got recorded, yet if you reason to some elders Rastaman and some not even Ras they will tell you say yes Marcus did speak such word.

Get off of this illusion of the world wide web and untangel yourselfs. Seek the Kingdom of Selassie I and Jah Righteousness and all shall be added to you. Seek within your Self, find the life of God in yourself, tune into yourself and do your research in your selfs.
I love all nations of all people, and Salvation is for all nations and God is the Father of all nations, but i think many bredrens and sisdrens in the west have to peel off the Babylon conditionin of many years of indoctrination and whitewashing to see reality in your selfs.
Armageddon is a war being fought in the minds of all people. Free your mind Reedeem your Selfs

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/12/2006 10:38:24 AM

Another thing i want to say.
This EWF was not set up by His Majesty HIMSelf, it was one of His relatives. I dont have the name in i heavens right now, but if you want it you can get it.
It was one of HIM relatives and he set it up so that Ethiopia could get support from the Diaspora Black brothers and sisters IN THE TIME OF THE ITALIAN INVASION (hardly of any relevance now) because he knew of the Rastaman love for Ethiopia and the Black People in the west love for the nation so he was the one who set up EWF and show His Majesty.
Jah looked at the constitution and saw it was upful and him give him the goahead to go through with it. But to say that Jah set it up HIMself is a big big lie that has been used to glorify and buy members to this fake organisation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/16/2006 10:23:11 PM

Here is a reasoning I made before about the colours of the flag.

----------------------------------------------------------------
I was asked to change I flag from Red, Yellow, Green to Green, Yellow, Red. I am not changing it because this is the way that I see it. But it doesn't matter to I whether a next person wants to place it Red, Yellow, Green or Green, Yellow, Red, that is up to them.

The order has changed a few times in the History of Ethiopia. Here is a quote from Haile Selassie I, from his Autobiography. It is from a proclamation of mobilization Haile Selassie I issued to his people on October 3, 1935 after Italy attacked Ethiopia.

If the Italians are proud of their weapons against us, we on our part are proud that our greatest weapon against them is the help of God. Our flag, red, yellow and green, and our seal with the legend "the lion has prevailed" are the symbol of our independence; lest this symbol of our freedom should perish, it is a great honour for our good name and for our history that we die shedding our blood to the very last drop.

Here is a footnote in the Autobiography. It is a comment made by a historian concerning the order that Selassie I called out the colours in this proclamation.

---------------------------
This order, instead of the usual green, yellow, red, is curious, for, while there was for long uncertainty about the sequence of these colours, this was scarcely so in 1935, Cf. de Coppet, 616 ff.;Chojnacki in JES,I,2,49 ff.
---------------------------

So even though the order at that time was generally accepted as Green, Yellow, Red. Selassie I still called it Red, Yellow, Green.

I have heard different reasonings for the order of the colours. Some RasTafarI reason that the Red on top is the flag in times of war, and the Green on top is the flag in times of peace.

What I see concerning the flag is that it represent the Rainbow Circle throne spoken about in Revelation.

Revelation 4
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

I sight that this Rainbow circle round about the throne represents the flag of Ethiopia, where the throne of Haile Selassie I is. And when I look at the Rainbow in the sky, the Red is on top. This is the top of the circle symbolizing the spiritual throne in Jah spiritual heights. When the Rainbow reach the ground, it come to the bottom of the circle where the Green is on top, representing the earthly throne.

This is how I sight the flag and others are free to sight it according to what they see. The reason I keep the Red on top is because I man is fighting as a SoulJah and I look to Jah Spiritual throne, because I deal with spiritual warfare against wickedness in high and low places.

But as I said, this is what I sight, and others may sight it differently, and I speak nothing against how a next person see it.

Red, Yellow, Green
----------------------------------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 4/21/2015 12:01:13 PM

When Haile Selassie I visited Egypt Jamaica on the 21st of April 1966 he welcome us home to Ethiopia and he said that the same people he left in Ethiopia is the same people he come down there and saw and that there are vast quantity of land in Ethiopia for us to come home to inherit and live as citizens. This fulfilled Hebrew chapter 7, when Abraham met Melchizedek coming from the slaughter of kings and bless him and unto who Abraham gave one tenth (1/10) of the spoils he also leave documents in Kings House and Gordon House that all slave children should handed over to King Emmanuel the lord servant the Black Christ to fulfill Isiah 43, Micah 4, and Joel 3

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I