Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6129&start_row=1

White Race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/4/2015 2:51:59 AM

I'm white, but that doesn't mean I support what my ancestors did. I believe in HIM's message. Please don't go on about "It's a black movement." No, it's a HUMAN movement to achieve peace and unity, black supremacy is not the way.

Blacks shouldn't be supreme just because they were downpressed in the past. What rights does a white person have that a black person doesn't?

HIM said (paraphrasing): "Until the philosophy that holds one RACE (speaking to ALL humans, not just blacks) superior is finally abandoned, the African continent will not know peace"

If you say blacks are supreme then AFRICA will not know peace.
If you say whites are supreme then AFRICA will not know peace.

It works both ways!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:04:26 PM

So is the philosphy that holds one race superior to another abolished? You realise he was talking about the philosophy of white people holding demself superior.... He was talking about white supremacy imperialism and colonialism on the black race.

Has the balance been restored? Is that what you are alluding to by 'black and whites have the same rights? You don't think there is a global system whereby black people are 1) disproportionately oppressed today in 2015 and 2) recovering from the effects / damage of the past 500 years of oppression?

None of that still exists or is relevant? The 'Until' is here?

smh

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:05:53 PM

Black people disagree

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:07:00 PM

I personally believe we need at least 500 years of Black Supremacy before any Until.

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/4/2015 4:40:11 PM

He did not say white supremacy, he said RACE supremacy. HIM does not minx words.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/4/2015 4:54:41 PM

And what was the race supremacy of the time in relation to Africa?

Don't be foolish.

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6132

^take up your argument with the ancestors and the founders of this trod your stepping into. Not with we. We focus on black

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 5:39:01 PM

"that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned that until there is no longer any first-class and second-class citizens of any nation"

WHAT RACE HAS BEEN PROMOTING THEMSELVES AS SUPERIOR FOR THE LAST HUNDREDS OF YEARS? WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS HISTORICAL FALSEHOOD? WHO HAS ENSLAVED AND OPPRESSED ANOTHER RACE AND PROMOTED THEM AS INFERIOR, LESS THEN HUMAN??????

IS IT THE AFRICAN???

WHO BENEFITS FROM WHITE SKIN PRIVILEGE AROUND THE WORLD? WHO PROMOTES HIMSELF AS A FIRST CLASS CITIZEN OF THE WORLD AND ROBS ALL OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS, MAKING THEM 2ND CLASS CITIZENS?

IS IT THE AFRICAN??

LET US CONTINUE...

"that until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race -- until that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained"

WHO HAS PROMOTED WHITE SKIN AS HAVING MORE SIGNIFICANCE AND RIGHTS THEN ANY OTHER?

WHO HAS ROBBED ALL OTHER PEOPLE OF THEIR BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS AND EQUALITY TO ALL WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE???

IS IT THE AFRICAN??????

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/4/2015 6:58:51 PM

“The temple of the most high begins with the body which houses our life, the essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors...

¯ Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/4/2015 11:34:20 PM

My fellow Black people @ home & abroad, bcareful of Lemuel. He is de anti-Christ. He has proven himself to be dat. He is de agent of de beast dat fight agaist de freedom of de Black race. He is doin de evil works of his ancestors which is to colonise, enslave, humilliate & dehumanise de Black race. He is tryin to infiltrate de RASTA movement to confuse, divert RASTA from its cause & distort its meaning with some form of psychology. Anyone dat fight against Black liberation is de anti-Christ.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:04:38 AM

Rmember people. Lemuel has told we dat he is Afrikaaner & he showed dat he doesn't care about de Black race. Just incase yu not aware de Afrikaaners are amongst de most racist & anti-Black people in de world. Dem are whites yet most of de land in South Africa (Black man land) is under dem control. Many amongst dem still hold hatred for de Black race & blieve Black is inferior even in dis iwa. Few years ago some of dem wanted to be allowed to shoot Blacks who trod from Zimbabwe to South Africa

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I