Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=61

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/20/2005 12:31:31 PM

Yes bredren attention, I love it. You guessed it. No other goal. And to be honest, I not concered about, "what it seems to you." But moving past your lack of understanding, my goal is to reach those of the heirarchy of the group. I am not going in there to scream "fire, death, judgement." I want to know for myself, to bring these things to MY ATTENTION. I have other bredren on this site who might like to see some of these things, as there sources are only internet pictures. And talking about read the book? Well bredren for the past three and a hqlf years I have been reading books, researching till my eyes are sweating. You might say, "Well you can't believe everything." Right, but I don't believe nothing either. If you saw the things that I have seen, you would understand, well maybe. I live in a big city friend, if i wanted attention, I would just go outside and scream with Portlands druken choir, and get enough attention to last me a week.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/21/2005 10:28:26 PM

You are not thinking clearly, and as for those things on that building I have seen similar if not samethings. I said to gain information, but you said you were simply going to just walk into the Lodge, thats trespassing and not respecting their ownership.

As for the I's reasoning on about the Africans that hold membership of these lodges, many African masons belong to their own Lodge, I have not got a specific date yet but the African-Americans after getting their freedom rights them deserved, they divided the Lodge, not many know why most think this, maybe because they wanted to change the way things were going for them maybe due to the Brit-Euro members who may have still treated them different.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2005 1:39:12 AM

Thank you for your keen insight.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/22/2005 1:52:46 AM

There is a diffrence, a distinct difference, between a Mason and a Freemason. If ever there has been a black Freemason, show him to me.

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 7:37:22 AM

Savannah, Geogia is were the first Masonic lodge was built(fun fact). And from what I can tell their isnt a difference between Mason's and Freemasons. I will try to find out more information onthis, so far I see that Freemasonry and Masonry are the same thing but just different names that have been used.

Free*ma*son - A member of the Free and Accepted Masons, an international fraternal and charitable organization with secret rites and signs.

Ma*son - a Freemason

So I & I have reached a small conclusion that is merely a stepping stone in my research, that Mansonry was just a shorter name created to represent the Masonic Lodge.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/22/2005 4:11:03 PM

There were black free masons in florida, remember ROSEWOOD?

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 7:04:09 PM

Im not implying that their wasnt I, I am just stating my overstanding that their is no difference between a Mason & a Free Mason and that when the Africans of the Masonic Order could, they seperated the Lodges. There still stands a few Lodges who have mixed races but not many, sometimes simply because they dont want to mix or are afraid (both sides afraid).

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/23/2005 6:23:44 AM

Hmmm this maybe the Truth Tef, I would like to extend my study to Shriner's now. Have you heard of this group?, they are from what I can tell very similiar. I will try to get more info on these group's.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/23/2005 8:59:13 AM

Tef is exactly correct, which goes back to my earlier post of the practice of abstracting knowledge, then brainwashing the originators of such knowledge into an unknowledgeable state, and finally, reintroducing 1/3 of the knowledge as a totality.

like Moses

RSK

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/23/2005 9:44:27 AM

I agree RSK on the belief of brainwashing. I thank you for posting on this subject.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I