Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=583&start_row=81

Freemasons

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/27/2005 2:48:08 PM

yes, sistren.. other words, but exactly my feelings. The more we learn, the more we see how much we still have to learn.. seen? No-one knows everything, and that becomes more and more clear, the more I learn. -personally.

I have much to learn... unlike TEF, who knows everything.

Blessed Be

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/27/2005 4:20:25 PM

Humility and modesty is closest to the truth.

Know yourself.

RASTAFARI

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/21/2007 12:25:15 PM

if the emeperor was a proven mason,does he fit into the picture of bush and reagan?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 8/21/2007 1:30:58 PM

Say what??? How can you even ask something like that? Just what do you mean?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/21/2007 4:56:08 PM

chill yourself...where does he come in as a mason is all im asking in relation to the illuminati and masonic order?

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/21/2007 10:08:10 PM

why cant a man ask a question without some ppl in here talkin shit all the time? If yall are gonna puff up with anger and pride go on and leave me to talk with humble ppl who can realize thru the internet and forums, easily is there miscommunication.

I always see this happening to ppl but I dont want no trouble for myself. Leave me alone to reason with people who can check what I mean and wont assume im "against" them.

The reason I say this is cause

Say what??? How can you even ask something like that? Just what do you mean?

I sense some hostility...

Messenger: JudahC Sent: 8/24/2007 11:28:36 PM

i can got a few question the i man need some replie to..
was kemet eypt a holy land ?
if it was why do the masons love there pictures so much ?
is the eye of ra a evil sight?
i mean if it was so evil why was kemet so good?
it was the best city in the hole of africa from my understand
so if any one cn answer i plz do
-onelove-jahguide

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/24/2007 11:57:01 PM

I dont overstand what you gettin at idren?

sorry...

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/25/2007 7:33:40 AM

i don't know how one learns without asking questions sometimes and if the teacher always gets put off with the questions then the students will get put off with learning.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/25/2007 1:35:56 PM

Kemet was the New York City of Anchient Africa. People from all over the world would come to study at her Universities, pray in her Temples, and find work in her marketplaces. It was the original melting pot. Kemetic symbolism is held in high honor because the Royalty of Kemetic possed sacred knowledge passed down from their ancestors. From sacred geometry to astrology, from architecture to medicine. This knowledge comes from the ancestors who were blessed with such bountiful farm land and abundance of natural resources that little time had to be spent toiling in the sun. As such they spent time looking at the stars, solving geographical difficulties and learning how to be immortal. What the Freemasons lost (in traslation) was that immortality comes fro the continuance of the bloodline. As the knowledge of the ancestors was passed down to the new generation they became the living gods and godesses. This is why the pharoh was concidered to be a god, because his ancestors were gods. Ast and Asar (Osirus and Isis) were not fictional characters who were gods, they were real people who were born, died and became immortal. The Freemasons took the knowledge and left the meaning, the science without the emotion. They lost the understanding the the gods are our grandmothers and grandfathers, not dieties that are seperate from us and made up of different substance than humanity. Africans praise a living God, seperate from the Great Creator who is too large to be offended and too great to be comprehended. Europeans praise an etherial God who must be appeased, who is not flesh and blood and who does not value flesh, who is demanding rather than understanding and benevolent. Europe is under the jurisdiction of a cruel, jealous, vengefull God who must be praised above all others and will not tolerate the worship of any other God. A God who dislikes women and all things feminine, emotional and of course sexuality of any kind. Africans love and worship the female, the Divine Mother the Great Goddess.

I'm afraid, that's the best I can do as an answer to "was kemet eypt a holy land ?", I hope it helps.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 98

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I