Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5801&start_row=1

Rasta movement, Reggae highjacked?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Axum Sent: 8/25/2014 10:50:05 AM

Greetings all,

over the last couple of years, I came to realize that there is much more going on on the world stage than meets the eye. Babylon is a system, and it is a conscious system, an organized system, manipulating our minds in every way imaginable through certain concepts and frequencies. It is a matter of in-formation. There is no way not to get altered by it in one or the other way. It operates via deception, by illusion, by false, but alluring offers. You may all overstand what is being done, at least on a subconscious level, when you are in a state of connection with your (hopefully) untouched most inner self.

Thus it may not be to your surprise to be confronted with a challenging topic, the infiltration and manipulation of Rastafari. Maybe you remember Marley saying: "Soon we`ll find out who are the real revolutionaries, and I don`t want my people to be tricked by mercenaries".
I am writing because I have long came to know the real nature and effects of the invented Dancehall movement, and lots and lots of deceiving and blashphemous lyrics in Reggae, Ragga, let alone other types of music. The problem is that today the people don`t listen no more. Don`t they overstand the deception Snoop "Lion" brought into the movement, don`t they feel the Babylon vibes of so many supposed Reggae artists nowadays? It is difficult to find any music with a true meaning, a real message, authentic music, deep music as a form of soul expression out of inner connection with the Most High.
I am writing because I just stumbled upon a song of a supposed Rastafari singer, "Abijah", the song is called "Babylon system". It was voted up on Youtube, one poster wrote "Oh, nice feelings", and I was even surprised to see that one poster had realized what he was actually listening to: "Abijah" sings: "Babylon rising up forever", and he sings in praise! No one noticed this, of course, just as Anthony B sings in his Marley cover of "real situation": "Ain`t no use, no one can stop US now", when Marley referred to "them". This just had to be a conscious alteration, and it`s just pretty sick.
I know it may be hard to find out that artists you thought are with you, are actually placing such spells and mockery in their songs, but I guess we have to face reality as it is, and not staying in pleasant dreams. I moreover think it would be highly naive to think they would not try to attack and manipulate, in every way possible, the same movement which is the only source and manifestation of the Most High, Jah resistance.

You however still find the chosen few who resist and keep on getting the message out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUXpt8OIuuw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDI-Q-Iil8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2vZZkl4S8

Thank you for reading, for reasoning, and may you all be blessed.

Messenger: Axum Sent: 8/25/2014 11:31:55 AM

I could not edit my last post no more, so I added it in here with an addendum, a book of Kings quote:

Greetings all,

over the last couple of years, I came to realize that there is much more going on on the world stage than meets the eye. Babylon is a system, and it is a conscious system, an organized system, manipulating our minds in every way imaginable through certain concepts and frequencies. It is a matter of in-formation. There is no way not to get altered by it in one or the other way. It operates via deception, by illusion, by false, but alluring offers. You may all overstand what is being done, at least on a subconscious level, when you are in a state of connection with your (hopefully) untouched most inner self.

Thus it may not be to your surprise to be confronted with a challenging topic, the infiltration and manipulation of Rastafari. Maybe you remember Marley saying: "Soon we`ll find out who are the real revolutionaries, and I don`t want my people to be tricked by mercenaries".
I am writing because I have long came to know the real nature and effects of the invented Dancehall movement, and lots and lots of deceiving and blashphemous lyrics in Reggae, Ragga, let alone other types of music. The problem is that today the people don`t listen no more. Don`t they overstand the deception Snoop "Lion" brought into the movement, don`t they feel the Babylon vibes of so many supposed Reggae artists nowadays? It is difficult to find any music with a true meaning, a real message, authentic music, deep music as a form of soul expression out of inner connection with the Most High.
I am writing because I just stumbled upon a song of a supposed Rastafari singer, "Abijah", the song is called "Babylon system". It was voted up on Youtube, one poster wrote "Oh, nice feelings", and I was even surprised to see that one poster had realized what he was actually listening to: "Abijah" sings: "Babylon rising up forever", and he sings in praise! No one noticed this, of course, just as Anthony B sings in his Marley cover of "real situation": "Ain`t no use, no one can stop US now", when Marley referred to "them". This just had to be a conscious alteration, and it`s just pretty sick.
Regarding "Abijah", you may know that it is a biblical character, who fell to have other Gods beside Jah: 1 Kings 15, verse 3: And he walked in all the sins of his father, which he had done before him: And his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father"

I know it may be hard to find out that artists you thought are with you, are actually placing such spells and mockery in their songs, but I guess we have to face reality as it is, and not staying in pleasant dreams. I moreover think it would be highly naive to think they would not try to attack and manipulate, in every way possible, the same movement which is the only source and manifestation of the Most High, Jah resistance.

You however still find the chosen few who resist and keep on getting the message out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUXpt8OIuuw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDI-Q-Iil8g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT2vZZkl4S8

Thank you for reading, for reasoning, and may you all be blessed.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/25/2014 11:41:39 AM

Greetings,

It's a proven fact that music can change the way we think.
So Rasta must be cautious to what he listens in this time when there are those who deceive the very I-lect.

I agree that there are both in the music industry and not,many who call themselves Rasta but live like the heathen.
Whether they are consciously deceiving and are on a mission from Babywrong or just confused is debatable though.
Although it wouldn't surprise I to find out some of them did sell out coz loyalty is rare.

I think any true conscious Ras will be able to discern without any warnings who sings from heart and who a sell out just by the spirit wich is felt through their music and the vybe.

As for Anthony b,I checked the lyrics and it never sais US but only THEM.

Selassie I JAH
RasTafarI

Messenger: Axum Sent: 8/25/2014 1:02:12 PM

Ras Nate, thank you for your reply.

I agree that there might be multiple opinions as to whether the one or the other is doing it unconsciously or sold out. I can only tell you from my own life-long, most careful, I think fearless, and totally unbiased research that this system has been established over at least 1600 years, and it is tightly controlled. This is no paranoia, but just the reality, and gets confirmed as soon as you start to look up things in depth. It`s not country against country, for instance, it`s a global system for a very long time. Just as Benjamin Vaughn is saying in "Listen": "We are in so many layers of their built up experience". As you know, it gets back to the ancient tribes.

I chose the name of "Axum", as it is a mighty symbol, and it nowadays serves as a symbol of mockery and cynicism, at least for the ones in power. The obelisk of Axum got taken by the fascists, and displayed right in front of the Vatican. The lion of Judah was taken along with it, and you know where they put it? In front of "Termini" (!) railway station. Few are aware of the symbolism of this.
Also few people ask themselves why the Queen of England not long ago had the supposed stone of Jacob under her throne, or why they throw around with biblical themes and names just everywhere in Hollywood, the music industry etc. etc. Why they named "Sheba" a cat`s food, as just another example.
Few people realize the meaning of govern-ment, just for instance, although it is just so important to overstand.
Few people research the evolution theory, to find out how obviously ridiculous it is, and not even slightly consistent with the actual archeological, geological and genetic facts available, and even
fewer overstand the implications of this. Amongst, that all the theories and paradigms so called science has established by fakery,
fraud and corruption, only make it possible that nearly the whole world can even doubt a God, the one creator, and relies on fake ideologies, idolatry, hedonism, bigotry, polytheism, and is in a state of permanent cognitive dissonance and confusion, causing division, hate and fear. Imo there even are many many false prophets in the Moor movement, and other movements using the african history and the hurt black pride to just cause more hatred and division.

What do I want to say by this? That it is bigger than most think, it is much more sophisticated than most think; we are in decisive times, and it is not by chance that it is written "Satan will deceive the whole world". Exactly this happened, and he is not bind to deceive by limited means, but by his full force and power. I came to know that Rasta is the only way, but also this way is not without hurdles, traps and entrapments. I don`t feel that this community specifically in any way is declined to fall to this, that`s why I adressed myself here in the first place. I moreover wanted to raise the issue just to keep people in awareness and alertness, and to reassure them that they are in the right way.

As to Anthony B, I am not sure about him in general, I`ve just seen and experienced too much in my life, but I can assure you that he indeed says "us", as everybody can hear for example here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c79G-tXLnM , for example at min 0:30.
I am unsure of the implications of it, to be honest. I feel that many good artists in the industry try to put as much of their own messages into the songs and videos, but are at the same time forced to display establishment spells and signs. A good example would be Lauryn Hill, a victim of mind control, who made one of the most, and maybe the most extraordinary and telling albums of all time; her "Unplugged album". You get a good impression on how the musick industry functions when you see they put the mic, like a penis, at her chin on the album cover. That`s Illuminati style. Still they couldn`t stop her from getting the message out. I know Monarch mind control exists, as I am having a close family member who is a victim of these atrocities, got sold as a young child as a prostitute etc. She was "breeded" for this very purpose, and got very complex programs embedded in multiple fragments of her initial, wholistic mind, which had been created via the most horrific traumata. This was what really woke me up in the first place. I then overstood, for instance, why Lauryn Hill throws devil horns into the crowd, in her famous live performance of "Turn your lights down low", but at the very same mo-ment has the most suffering and resisting look in her face and eyes as you could anyhow imagine. As Michael Jackson said: "You can`t get out of the game".

I know these are heavy topics, it is not easy to grasp, as it has so far reaching implications, but I feel this needed to be adressed. Thank you all, Jah bless.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/25/2014 2:01:55 PM

Give thanks for the reasoning.

I am well aware of the things you are saying and I don't see you as paranoid.
The global elite that runs the world is indeed involved in all these things and corporations rule.

I have also come to Iverstand that they are not the Illuminati.
It is a simple trick to name yourself publicly by the name of your enemy.

The real bavarian illuminati of Adam Weishaupt is actually the enemy of the elite wich everyone calls the Illuminati you dig?
This may be hard to digest at first after hearing day in day out for so long about the illuminati being the evil conspiracy group.However,this is not true.
I don't deny the fact that there is such an elite,but they are NOT the Illuminati.

Here are some quotes of Adam weishaupt the founder of the Original true Illuminati:

---------------------
When man lives under government, he is fallen, his worth is gone, and his nature tarnished.

---------------------
The human race will then become one family, and the world will be the dwelling of Rational Men.

----------------------
Nothing would be more profitable to us than a right history of mankind.

---------------------

G is Grace, the Flaming Star is the Torch of Reason. Those who possess this knowledge are indeed Illuminati.
---------------------
This is the great object held out by this association; and the means of attaining it is illumination, enlightening the understanding by the sun of reason which will dispell the clouds of superstition and of prejudice.

---------------------
Morality will perform all this; and Morality is the fruit of Illumination.

-------------------

But alas, they are all sadly deficient, because they leave us under the domination of political and religious prejudices; and they are as inefficient as the sleepy dose of an ordinary sermon.

--------------------

Matter of fact,I and I are Illuminati.

Definition of Illuminati:

1.persons possessing, or claiming to possess, superior enlightenment.

So now that this is cleared up we can continue to reason.
The world conspiracy is a too obvious to ignore for people who are conscious.
What the government is doing is far worse then the things you have mentioned above.
Yet,the question arises:Should we be busy thinking about these things?

Psalm 21:11
For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.

I personally think that when I and I work on improving I and I selves and illuminate ourselves with love and Iverstanding through JAH RasTafarI,I and I chant them do by doing so.
As Dezarie sings"We must remember that the main battle is a spiritual slash mental brawl."
Of course if the need arises though we must defend oursleves physically too.No lamb to no slaughter right..

BTW I was looking for the name of that Midnite song.I.even wanted to ask about it here some time.
A truly powerful song Yes I.Give thanks!

Haile Selassie I
JAH RasTafarI
Menen I

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 8/25/2014 2:23:03 PM

(Too late to edit)

Correction:

* I and I chant them DOWN by doing so.

Messenger: Axum Sent: 8/25/2014 5:28:11 PM

Thanks again, it is a blessing reasoning with you.

According to my evaluation, what is refered to when speaking of "Illuminati" nowadays is actually more of a popular concept than an actual operating secret cabal group, so I agree with you that the concept of "Illumination" gets harshly distorted by the contextualization in mainstream, but also "alternative" media. Alone the concept of this illumination can get under- (but not over-) -stood and interpreted in many different ways, and there are countless more or less secret societies out thinking themselves to gain enlightment. Satanists, Luciferians, worshippers of Pan etc, whereby there are concepts and mechanisms working that indeed can trick them to have reached it. A common trick by Satan is that he gives you power when you do evil, but do not regret it, but embrace it. You can resist the evil, or just let it in, and then you feel free. There is a certain force you gain, you get conditioned by this, and find yourself in a vicious circle very quickly. (Thats why they sacrifice chi-ldren also, they have an incredible amount of life force, "chi", in themselves).

These mechanisms exist, and these people are conscious of it, and thus conclude that this is what God embraces; nothing bad happens to them, they only gain power, their intellects and consciousness gets elevated in a way, so they "build themselves up", they indeed grow in a way which might be alluding, and can easily be confused with enlightenment. I also believe that indeed the Most High gave us this possibility, he gives free will to every human being (to a certain extent, most is based on causality), but it is clear that this is not the way to go, and only destroying everything that is righteous and good.
Another important concept is duality, which can be seen in the whole of creation, and from which originates harmony. Thus they embrace everything, even the most evil, as it, in their interpretation, is expression of God (then: "Pan") For example when a child gets sacrificed, they see it as a neutral thing, they just observe it, having erased their natural emotions, such as empathy, and just stunningly embrace this reality`s potential. They think they have elevated themselves out of their human, emotionally-bound prison, they perceive themselves as enlightened, while they indeed would rather fit the definition of a first class egocentric psychopath (which is what they are). Duality however in my opinion should be embraced, but not forced to its extremes out of selfish motives.
Of course there are many overlappings and much more mechanisms, but these two I consider very important. When one in this boring dumbed down society gets initiated in a secret society, he doesn`t know shit, and easily falls victim to these and other concepts, without even having the chance to reason for himself the time it would actually need to overstand it as wrong, destructive, and not helpful to anybody. I think we should all learn these (and other) types of occult knowledge from a very early age on, but put in the right context. The devil can only rule fools.

These were only a few words about many who see themselves as illuminated ones, so I think the term is just to abstract as to be referred to. I thus apologize for having brought it into this reasoning. In my last post, I was referring to the ones having done so much suffering to a loved one, and it was the same type of programming interestingly as described in Fritz Springmeiers book about the ones he calls "Illuminati". Checkerboard floors, Mickey mouse, cage symbolism, all present. These ones tend to overintellectualize every aspect of Creation, to dissect and catagolize it, to compartmentalize everything, and thus sucking every bit of divine, wholistic, mythical energy out of it. They think they know the game, but in my opinion they just fail big time. They are dissatisfied, not able to just appreciate all that Jah gave us, which is just everything that is possible. They always want more and more, building technology on lies and illusion, and leading so many astray, instead of just teaching the glory of Creation and that Jah is in everybody, infinite in everybody, and to make people enjoy just every experience Jah is offering, the good and the "bad" ones. To make them aware that we are all bredren and sistren, one big family, given this wonderful place in perfect harmony, with all its marvelous possibilities.
They see life as a forced struggle, even comprehend it as an arrogance to be subjected to the Most High, they emphasize it in their ideologies, and then force it on humanity via their sociocultural systems and implementations, even thinking themselves to do good via their forced up duality, thinking themselves to be shepherds. All this is, in my opinion, the very concept of "666". What a hubris. This I mean when I am speaking of "Illuminati". It is an interesting concept, and I am grateful as I learned so much through it, but it ain`t the right way in any case, just alone because we are not free. I think every Rasta just feels this.

I also think that the "Illuminati" as a maleficient organisation exist(ed), as for example Benjamin Vaughn speaks of them in "Bankin in the pig". He claims "the Illuminati and the Rosicrucians" to have edited the King James version. As I don`t doubt neither his power of judgement nor his pureness, the only thing again to consider would be whether he refers to an actual group with this name or a similar concept as described above.

Again, thank you for reading through all this, it is highly appreciated.

For all who don`t know the song I mentioned, I`ll attach it here

And a goodie :)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2014 6:03:09 PM

ABIJA SAYS NOTHING WRONG IN THIS RIDDIM

BABYLON RISING UP!! - IN THIS THREAD.......

What did Snoop Lion do? Apart from internationally reintroducing people who are not already inclined to Reggae; to the ideals and concept of Rasta. You would rather he carried on telling people daughter about prostitution?

I can tell you first-hand and not just from listening song, Anthony Blair Rastafari credentials are well grounded.

Many rocks being thrown, but is your house a house of glass?

This reasoning is unnecessary.

If one wants to talk about infiltration in Rastafari...... We can but you just imo used two bad examples, when they are more serious issues at hand

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2014 6:09:23 PM

From your Judgement Chair......

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/25/2014 6:20:23 PM

I want you to type out, then read the lyrics of the Abijah song to yourself.

How a man claims this song to be pro-babylon is beyond me.

Your level of comprehension (or maybe overstanding of the VI twang) needs to be reconsidered, as well as the judging thing, throw-wud (name-drop) specific artist based off of loose associations that could quite easily be a misoverstanding........ Check dis: A man makes a conscious song, with lyrics full up of Righteousness, and 1 line (through a misoverstanding), is enough for you to to then totally erase/debunk the remaining works!? And then to create such a thread...... where the 1 line in question isn't brought into question but you already done make your judgement on the artist as a person now........ now the artist is illuminati? King...... your card must pull. Gone way off track / off course on a very important topic. And what your attempting to do - in the way you are doing - is more damaging, than any example you have posted.

You realise every artist you have named has quite possibly done more for Africans and Rastafari than yourself or shall we say most? You know Abijah and Vaughn are cool?

Ima jus keep it...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 39

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I