Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4795&start_row=41

Nyah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 12:29:24 PM

Ras Kanjas,

I have only come with the name Ark I, whether on this forum or any other.

Since we are talking about wondering, I have wondered if you are associated with the people that came to the forum before, who are spoken about in the post below.

SOME 'RASTA' STILL SLANDER JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2012 12:32:24 PM

Ras Kanjas,

The link between I and Abraham is not hidden. The link is RasTafarI.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 8/9/2012 12:38:08 PM

I won't continue arguing because it's not bearing any good fruit for me!

Just trod your way, and I trod my own, hopefully we will meet in Zion.

Bless..

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/9/2012 2:13:28 PM

Matthew said:
Prophet Abraham came with facts. Facts are going to sound the same who ever says them! Ras Kanjas if you follow Holy Emmanuel I teachings it wouldn't matter if you claimed Bobo or not, your livity and trod would be one with Bobo as Bobo is Holy Emmanual way."

Welcome back my brother! Just wanted to say hi, and it's sooooooo good to read your reasoning again! Blessed be the name of Jah!!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/9/2012 3:00:11 PM

Yes I, Prophet Abraham giv thanks still fo yo sharings. Even though I man is not willin to be a Bobo but I'm lookin foward to attending a Bobo gathering one day n meeting more Bobo idrens to gain more iledge n overstanding. Anada question: A Bobo idren on dis site did seh dat reggea is satanism, so mi started to wonder if Bobo people are allowed to listen n play reggea music? Offcurse I know binghi music is de one when it comes to ises but my question is whether its allowed or not to play n listen to other forms of music fo entatainment besides binghi chants in Boboshanti? Iledge is power. Bless my lord.

Messenger: Prophet Abraham Sent: 8/14/2012 7:55:28 AM

BLESSED LOVE MY LORD AND EMPRESS, PRINCE AND PRINCESS AND LITTLE ONES

GIVE THANKS FOR LIFE AND OUR MIGHTY LIFEGIVER, THE BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH, SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.
HEART OF JOY.

YES MY LORD, HON. BLACK HEART.
I&I ARE SET FREE BY THE FATHER. ALL THE SO CALLED BOBO ARTISTS OUT THERE, THEY WERE ALL SET FREE BY THE FATHER. STILL MANY OF THEM, DO NOT GO ON WELL IN RIGHTEOUSNESS TO WHAT I MAN SEE AND KNOW.
STILL I&I MUST KNOW WHAT THE REGGAE WORLD IS. REGGAE IS NOT, AS SOME FAKE RASTAMAN ARTISTS HAVE PUT IT, SALVATION. IN IMAN VIEW REGGAE MUSIC IS, AT ITS BEST, A VEHICLE FOR THE TRUE MESSAGE OF I&I ANCIENT NYAHBINGHI ORDER WAY OF LIFE, JAH RASTAFARI BLACK CHRIST SALVATION. REGGAE (REGGAY) MUSIC IN ITSELF IS JUST SOME OTHER POPULAR DANCE MUSIC (MIX OF RNB, ROCK, CALYPSO, JAZZ ETC.) ALL OF SUCH MUSIC IS REALLY THE MUSIC OF THE STILL OPPRESSED SLAVE, BECAUSE IT BLENDS THE SLAVEMASTER MUSIC WITH THE ETHIOPIAN MUSIC AND MESSAGE. NYAHBINGHI ORDER IS THE FREE R MAN MUSIC, MUSIC OF LIFE, SALVATION. ONE-TWO ORDER TO BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF BABYLON! THE FIRST MUSIC FROM THE INNER MAN.

HERE IS A REASONING FROM BOBO HILL WITH THE ROYAL HON. PRIESTS ON THIS SUBJECT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Au7AzeLfU

NATURALLY I&I IS FREE TO DO WHAT I&I KNOW TO BE ALL RIGHT, STILL I&I MUST FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE AND LIVITY AND COMMANDMENTS OF OUR FATHER, AND BELIEVE I, NEITHER THE HON. PROPHET MARCUS, THE HON. PRIEST. EMMANUEL OR THE HON. KING OF CREATION HIM. HAILE SELASSIE I DID EVER LISTEN OR PLAY REGGAE MUSIC.
WHY ITS PUT "REGGAE IS SATANISM" IS BECAUSE SATAN IS THE OPPONENT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. FALLEN ANGEL (WICKED MEN). MOST OF THE TIME REGGAE IS ONLY AN ELEMENT OF CONFUSION AND OPPOSITION TO I&I JAH CHILDREN AND HIS CHURCH, GOVERNMENT, STATE AND KINGDOM, ESPECIALLY ALSO TO ONES AND ONES STRENGTHENING THEMSELVES IN THE TRUE LIVITY OF OUR FATHER, THE MOST HIGH, KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. JAH SAY IT IS A NARROW WAY FOR I&I, BROAD IS THE WAY TO THE WICKED DESTRUCTION (COMMERCIAL, WICKED, POPULAR X WORLD OF SIN).

I&I DO NOT STATE SUCH VIEWS AND PRINCIPLES TO OFFEND ANYONE WHO LOVES REGGAE, BUT TO SHOW WHAT JAH HAVE SHOWN I&I. MANY MANY PEOPLE IS CONFUSED AND FALSLY INFORMED ABOUT THE BLACK CONGRESS OF RIGHT, BECAUSE OF THESE REGGAE ARTISTS WHO COME WITH MIX UP DOCTRINE AND WRONG X SATAN LIVITY AND STILL WEAR A CROWN ON THEIR HEAD, SO PEOPLE CONFUSE THE FATHER WITH SATAN. JAH IS EVER RIGHT, BLACK OVER RIGHT, BLACK ANCIENT GOD OF HOSTS, THE I AM THE IAM, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. JAH SAY IF I&I LOVE HIM, KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS, FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD. WORDS WITHOUT WORKS IS VAIN. I KNOW OF MANY SOCALLED RASTAMAN REGGAE ARTIST, WHO NEVER FULFILL THEIR WORDS IN TRUE LIVITY IN REALITY. MANY OF THEM WHEN THEM COME TO ZION, THEM JUST RUSH THROUGH THE HOLY LAND WITHOUT STRENGTHENING THE CONGRESS AND THE TRUE RASTAFARI WORKS WHICH NEEDS TO BE FULFILLED. INSTEAD MANY OF THEM JUMP AROUND ON A STAGE WITH A BIG BIG AUDIENCE AND CHANT JAMAICAN CUSS WORDS WHICH IS JUST CURSING THEMSELVES AND THE BRETHREN AND SISTREN. THAT IS NOT RASTAFARI. I&I ARE THE HUMBLE AND HOLY MAN OF RIGHT DOING AND SAYING.
MANY WILL HAVE TO KNOW THAT OUR GOD IS THE GOD WHO COME WITH NYAHBINGHI HEARTBEAT ORDER. NOT THE REGGAE REGGAE ORDER. THE RT. HON. KING EMMANUEL SAY "THAT BEAT IS TOO FAST". NOT TO MENTION THAT SO MANY OF THEIR REGGAE GATHERING IN ON THE SABBATH DAY! ("FRIDAY" EVENING AND NIGHT)...

IMAN GIVE THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING, AND AS I MAN SAY, I AM NOT DISSING ANYONE WHO FOLLOW JAH, BUT I AM NOT EXALTING EVILDOERS TO THE KINGDOM OF JAH, BECAUSE ALL WILL MEET THEIR JUDGMENT FROM JAH IN RIGHT TIME. I MAN VIEW IS THAT THERE IS A VERY FEW IRIE BRETHREN ON THAT SCENE, WHO TO SOME EXTENT IS DOING A GOOD WORK, BUT IN TIME THEY WILL HAVE TO BECOME NYAHBINGHI MUSICIAN AND NOT REGGAE ENTERTAINERS.

ONE CHORUS GOES
"WHEN EMMANUEL GONE, BOTHERATION HERE
WHEN RASTAFARI GONE, BTOHERATION HERE"
KING EMMANUEL 7TH ADONI GOD JAH RASTAFARI

DANIEL 3 TO BE READ, I&I IS THE SAME SHADRACH, MESHACH AND ABEDNEGO IN THIS TIME, R OVER X, LIFE OVER DEATH ALWAYS, SAITH THE MOST HIGH, JOHN MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI.

JAH LOVE GOES OUT TO ALL IN THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE EARTH, INTERNATIONALLY, UNIVERSALLY. HEART OF LOVE.

I AM HON. PROPHET ABRAHAM
(E.A.B.I.C.C.S.)

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 9:41:32 AM

Truly give thanks for coming and sharing the I's Reasoning Hon. Prophet Abraham. For a long time I've been trying to explain to people that Rastafari and reggae are not one and the same and that reggae is just a tool which I and I use for certain purposes.

The I is entirely right that many artists and people involved in the reggae music industry who say RastafarI and use RastafarI music and messages don't actually do any work for the people's upliftment. I've seen this as a reality when I and I are trying to raise funds to restore His Majesty's house here in England. I and I will contact 'Rasta' artists, producers and soundystems to ask for assistance and they don't mind giving it a shout out at dances and passing through the house, but then I and I say £250,000 is needed to repair the roof so the elders using the house don't have to deal with a waterfall down the staircase every time it rains, and so far very few of them have proved willing to Itribute.
And that is not even covering the ones who play Rasta reggae music and take on the Rasta look while living some nasty Livity. I've just got back from a reggae festival that I found out was sponsered by a big rum company. In the UK, I and I even see KFC selling 'Reggae Reggae' chicken with Red, Gold and Green and a dancing dreadlocks man on the box. That could never be representing RastafarI.

Give thanks once again.

Blessed love

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/14/2012 9:49:36 AM

i enjoy reggae, roots reggae always good vibes and good messages. but im sure its misused by some people

Messenger: chica Sent: 8/14/2012 4:13:23 PM

Brother Nazarite, how does one make contributions for projects such as the one you speak of?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/14/2012 4:23:14 PM

Blessed love Sister.

This project specifically doesn't have a means of collecting outernational donations yet, but very soon I and I will be establishing a bank account to collect one off donations or regular smaller donations that can be made through I and I website.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 68

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I