Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=397&start_row=1

Don't trouble yourself

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/3/2004 4:39:43 PM

I was reasoning with an Elder RasTafarI recently and he was saying that he doesn't put his energy towards the wickedness that people are doing in the world. He doesn't get worked up about those things.

He showed I that Jah has allowed these wicked men to do what they are doing for a certain season. Because if Jah didn't let them do it, then there would be no way that their wickedness could be accomplished.

So he said that it is a waste of time to put thought into those things because they must be. He said that time is much better spent judging and improving your own self to rise towards Jah. Spending I and I energy on this will bring I and I closer to Jah, but spending our energy thinking about babylon's wickedness will not. He said that Jah will bring judgement upon these people.

I have mixed feelings towards this, because part of I feels that I should be chanting Fire on the wickedness of babylon, so I should think about what they do. But when I say this, I also think that for a long time I have realized that when I and I are chanting against wickedness, it is not good to focus the chanting on a person or organization, because when this is done, we don't chant Fire in the other places that it should be blazed. But if I and I chant Fire and focus it on evil, then the Fire will blaze the wickedness wherever it is, whether we see it or not, because Jah sees all.

Jah showed I some things in a dream a few months ago that is related to what the Idren showed I. And when Jah showed I this in the dream, I thought that I already knew it, but afterwards I realized that I didn't accept it, and I find that it is a hard thing to accept.

I will post the dream up later on so that the I them can see how it relates.

Lion Dream

Also, Jah sent a man to I a few years ago that showed I that the fight against evil is within our own self, not on the outside. I posted the story a little while ago. Here is the qoute

-------------------
He pointed across the river towards the U.S.A and said to I, "you want to fight them" and then he shook his head and said, "the fight is not there, it is here" while pointing to his head.
-------------------

and here is the link:

The Messenger Jah Sent

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 8/3/2004 6:44:21 PM

yes,that is truth. because spending time thinking about the evil things doesn't make them better. spending time judging oneself and pushing oneself towards JAH makes oneself better. and bredren bob marley said once: "we just want betterness."
so with ones own betterness, betterness must come within others.
because one knows and acts in the better way and can show others this better way. but if one just always wants to judge babylon and chant it down, it is wasted time and no-one learns anything. judging babylon isn't worth it, because it judges itself. it will be judged one day. so if it will be judged one day by the Lord, why should we judge it now that we are 'pon the earth. why should we judge it, for we aren't cre-loved to judge, but to love. love every one. one love.

Selah

Messenger: rac_maxim Sent: 8/3/2004 7:23:17 PM

Quote:
He showed I that Jah has allowed these wicked men to do what they are doing for a certain season. Because if Jah didn't let them do it, then there would be no way that their wickedness could be accomplished.

Exactly so! thats what i try to say everytime i do wicked things.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/3/2004 7:40:16 PM

Maxim, Jah has allowed you to choose for yourself, and sometimes you choose wickedness. But don't think that Jah makes you do these things, he just doesn't stop you. But remember that you won't be free from judgement.

It is every man and woman's duty to come closer to Jah and live right. Otherwise, when judgement day comes, they will not enter into Life.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 8/4/2004 10:41:50 AM

"But don't think that Jah makes you do these things, he just doesn't stop you."

right, because HIMself said that he ain't goin to say anything bout what people do because HE knows that they will destroy themselves.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/18/2009 9:22:06 PM

I need to improve Iself in this area, I often get worked up about wicked things I see, read, or hear babylon doing when I should be blazing fire on Iself to rid Iself of wicked thoughts and actions.

So when I see babylon doing something wicked, I should not be surprised because the wicked will do what they may during their season. This is something I need to work on. I need to remember that the most important battle is within Iself.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/19/2009 9:30:38 AM

Yes I, if I and I can't burn out wickedness within ourself, then I and I can't burn it outside of ourself.

Psalm 149

1 Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the LORD taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

I and I who are RasTafarI have been given the honour of executing Judgement upon the heathen, but I and I must always remember what Christ said,

Matthew 7
[1] Judge not, that ye be not judged.
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
[3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

If we think that we can execute Judgement upon the heathen without first judging ourself, then we are believing an illusion and we will surely feel the same Judgement that we mete out.

So I and I must first Judge ourself and Blaze ourself. So that when I and I execute Judgement, I and I will be burning things that no longer exist within I and I, so it will just be Fire joining Fire.

Messenger: osar Sent: 8/19/2009 12:57:17 PM

the most divine I jah lives within I in the very breath of I life.
jah lives in every rastaman, and his providence never fail, all the I need is to wait patiently living clean becouse babilon will lite up in fire at the apointed time only known by his majesty whom lives from Iver to Iver Alfha and Omega ina Zion.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 3/28/2011 2:08:14 PM

greetings,

when you said ''He pointed across the river towards the U.S.A and said to I, "you want to fight them" and then he shook his head and said, "the fight is not there, it is here" while pointing to his head.''

I saw the Kes (priest) who baptized me in Addis Ababa, pointing to the U.S.A saying do u want to go there, but i didnt even let him say a word. thinking to myself now i just a have to fight this war with I mind.

One Love
Rastafari
Empress Menen

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/3/2011 1:09:02 AM

Where INI attention, focus, observations goes is where INI ENERGY FLOWS.

Children love to be observed by there parents, even plants have conscience and can give more fruit if the garder gives the plant good attention.

So all things grow like this, even problems, there may not even be a problem but one will surly be found if attention goes to finding one!

This is how babylon system teaches, They say here are problems so solve them so people grow up conditioned to find problems and solve them. And if there is no problem they are allways sub-consciously looking for one. Babylon illusions hide truth with falseness. Babylon hides truth with un truth or falseness. This is the main stream news Job.

But I INI know in JAH there is no problems in reality and Truth, for Jah is Perfect and Nature is perfect with no problems. Problems no exist in nature. Rastafari is Nature.
Irie Blessings to the Truthful! Jah is Truth and the light which lights up the whole mind so no darkness remains. The light then is like a light spoken of in Ible “No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a jar or puts it under a bed, but puts it on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I