Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=401&start_row=1

Lion Dream

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/12/2004 10:54:55 PM

I had a dream in January where I was in a modern building, like the buildings we have today. I was being sent to the arena in the building to go to the Lion's den. The people wanted to send I there to be killed by the Lion. It was babylon who sent I to be killed. I wasn't afraid because I knew that the Lion wouldn't kill I.

A friend of mine that I grew up with told I that he was with the Lion, and the Lion bit and pushed him around a little but didn't hurt him. I continued to walk and I was sent into a room. There were small Lion cubs, and other cubs of different kinds of jungle cats. I sat on a chair in the room and waited a little, I then left the room by myself.

I roamed around and saw a glass wall with frames and a door, like you see in banks or other buildings. On the other side of the wall was a hallway with some people walking, dressed in business suits. It looked like it was a way out, so I opened the door and there was a set of keys in a keyhole on the other side.

I took the keys and closed the door, but I didn't go through. I turned around and looked for the Lion's den because I knew the Lion wouldn't hurt I. When I found the Lion's den and started walking towards it. I went through an opening that was just a large square opening like you would see going into a football field in a stadium.

There were two woman with long straight hair just past the shoulders about 6 inches. They were looking into the Lion's den, cheering with their arms in the air.

I walked passed the cheering women into the lion's den and saw the Lion running in the field in the distance. It was a grass field.

I walked a little and then sat down in the grass waiting for the Lion to come. A black panther came running towards I and lied down on it's side beside I. It started talking to I, I noticed that it's face didn't look like a real panther. It looked strange, and it was more shaggy and had a big smile on it's face. The panther was talking to I and bragging about how handsome it was. The panther said other things, but that is all I remember about what it said.

The Lion came up beside I when I wasn't looking and very lightly bit the side of my leg, close to the hip. I turned around and saw the Lion. The Lion then walked a little ways in front of I and then turned around and looked I in the eyes. I laughed and said the the Lion, "They sent I here because they wanted you to kill I, but I knew you wouldn't"

The Lion said, "I am not interested in man wars"

I replied, "I know you're not"

The Lion replied, "No, you don't"

I then said, "Yes, I know you'r not interested in those things"

The dream was then finished.

The most important message that I got in the dream was to not be interested in man wars. Those things are to come and must be. Babylon will kill and destroy itself and Jah people will be protected.

Instead of wasting I time and energy thinking about their wars, I could be spreading Jah word and doing Jah works and converting Ones unto the Most High so that they will be saved from the wickedness and will not perish in Babylon wars.

Here are two links related to this reasoning.

Don't trouble yourself

The Messenger Jah Sent

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 8/13/2004 10:02:49 AM

very powerful dream

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/13/2004 10:35:26 AM

Greating

I do not want war but i know that its is going on.These war are man made, but nothing happen what out JAH say so.Ras Tafari went to war with those enemys of the ethiopia and even went to england for help to regain control.If the people are waring there is a reason for that and ones,most look at life for what it is .the warfair that is going a lot of it can be counter acted if we just look at whats going on.I see what the i means about not taking a part in the there wars but we most not act like looking a way is the thing to do.even Moses was a master of war.Commanding the Egytian army against ethiopia,nowlege of war that later helped him free the hebrews.

one love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/14/2004 1:01:29 PM

If I and I are attacked, I and I must defend ourself. But look at what Selassie I did after he stopped the Italians, he told his people to not return the evil that the Italians did, but to tell the Italians to leave their arms, and go back to where they came from. Many people wouldn't be so merciful, but Selassie I lives by the example of Jah.

I and I should show righteousness, and speak against wickedness, but I and I need to look at ourself first. The greatest place to battle wickedness is within our own self. When I and I defeat babylon within, then I and I can show others to do the same. Come out of her, and don't take part in her abomination and fornication.

When Jah call on I and I to chant Fire against babylon, then I and I must chant, but Jah is the Driver, I and I must remember that. So chant and let Jah direct the Fire, because Jah knows how the Fire should be distributed.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/14/2004 1:53:41 PM

Truth

Still the same, how are we to know when JAH wants us to do or not to do something? I think its by paying attention to the things that are going on in ourselfs and the things that are happening in the universe. Like a wise man once said, we are a universe in ourselfs. If we become aware of the things that are going on and see the harmony one can take it and use it to make hamony in oneself. Truth that Selassie I let those Italians go, but in war-time HIM waged war, in the bible it says its a time for all things. Even the earths movement shows the seeds that are planted grow then they die some from long lasted life and some from war (weather it be physical mental or spiritual). It is the energy that lasts forever.

One Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/15/2004 8:49:59 PM

Yes I, everything for a time and season. I and I just need to recognize the changing of the seasons.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 8/19/2004 9:58:22 AM

Beloved Community... Rasta Far I

Bredren Ark I, I computer went down and have been having a hard time siting the SITE. Today I site it and wow, bredren what a powerful vision and message. It was to be that today was the time to site that message.

AS the I know I struggle in i mind with the current events taking place, like war and such speaking to stop it. It consumes to much energy and time and reasoning to a sistren the other day she without reasoned along teh same lines. AN dbredren both the I's did so withouth judgement. I was moved to shame, but I onw convictions of being so conumed by I own rage of the injustice of war. SIte this panther enticing I by flattering I to take part in the WAR through fighting it in I mind.

Now I site it is happening and though I am not a soldier, the whole conept of it is destroying I POSITVE vibes by causing divsion.

Thanks and Praises to the Most high for this meditaion and sharing the i dream. This and recent meditation have brought I out of the Babylonian mindset of WARRING....and on to the glory of ZION, LOVE, Livity and Iternity.

Blessed Love. Thanks and Praises to the Most high Rasta Far I Haile I Selassie I.

Though I walk (LIVE)thru the valley of the shadow of death (Babylon)- I fear(RASTA) no Evil for thou (Haile Selassie I)art with I thy rod (TRUTH) and thy staff(LOVE) they comfort I.

THou preparest a table for me in the presence of I enemies.

Blessed love bredrens and sistren.
Rasta FAr I
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 8/19/2004 5:22:57 PM

GREETINGs

i just wanted to ask the i(Nefertiti)why you think that to not live in a Babylonian mindset you have to stop waring. LIVEing in the the wrong way is babyloian,i just mean that for my self iam waring, but i did not come to fight fleash and blood but spirtual wickednest in high in low places,

one

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 8/19/2004 11:13:50 PM

Blessed Love Rasta FAR I

Ras Rock, I bredren, give thanks and praises for that quest for clarification and for calling i upon those words that i used.

I spoke from perspective of the WAR things going on out side now...I site so much injustice and i must say that it has been bringing forth division. I feel I keep getting sucked into the discussion of the rightness and wrongness of war.

Bredren the I are so right to site that it is a spiritual war and I site i end up talking to ones about it on a physical level to reveal that it really a spirit. THen to site how deaf dumb and blind people are is just heart aching, but then is it too much compassion for ignorace ?

I site that the war must as u site, is spirit, and at that level, knowing self, then it really is not a battle but a challenge. WHy war with oneself and oneness.

INISIDE INI I site so much peace, and yet I tend to have that inner peace challenged when surrounded by those i love that are livng outside. SO this of course is a reflection of some attachement to the Babylon environment. I have come to realize a weakness in i self to being so sensitive to the world.

THose warring in flesh are a manifestation of the spiritual wickedness like the I sited.

SO I give thansk and praises to be blessed with the conmmunity of ones such as the I bredren who radiates POSTIVE RIGHTOEUS VIBES of HEIGHTS Of PERFECTION.

ONe lOVe ONE AIM ONE DESTINY

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/20/2004 12:08:29 AM

Nefertiti, I also dealt with too much warring in I thoughts. I knew for a long time that I wasn't supposed to move so. But I couldn't accept the thought of not fighting the battle in this way, because I was angry about the things that babylon does in this world. So I spent a lot of time in my thoughts with wrath and vexation against Satan, as a soldier fighting a spiritual battle. But that method of battle was not working with Jah, but was working against Jah, increasing the wrong thoughts within I self, instead of the right Ones. Like the mexican man that Jah sent to I said, the battle is not over there, it is here (within ourself).

To work with Jah is to deal with Righteousness and Love. To clean our ways, and show Jah people the Light so they can clean their ways. Only those that are chosen by Jah will see the Light, and I and I can recognize these Ones by their Spirit. The others will do what they do while their season remains.

Many years ago, when I first saw the teachings of Christ. I saw that Love is the way to Live and that Love is truly battling against Satan, but vexation and wrath is just feeding Satan. How can we be unclean ourselves, and judge others in their uncleanliness? But instead of accepting this, I fought against this thought, and instead tried to justify the anger, and continued to chant against babylon in vexation. I saw others deal with that also, and that was another justification. But my most convincing justification, was that I told I self that it was now a different time, it was Armaggedion time, so it was the time for this spiritual war. It is true that it is the end times, so it is truly time for this spiritual war, but the way I thought that this war should be fought, was not the way of Jah. When you really look at it, it is the way of babylon, because anger and wrath is also in their thoughts when they war.

It is truly a different season now, and things have changed, and man has changed, but One remains the same always. Jah has never changed but is the same in the beginning, throughout all the seasons, generations and centuries that have past, in this present time, and for Ivermore. And the way to Live for Jah has never changed. The Old testament spoke of Peace and Love, and told us to forsake wrath, and to not let those thoughts enter our mind. Christ came and showed I and I the same, and He showed I and I everything that we need to know to walk with Jah. When this foundation of Love is set, Jah spirit builds what remains. Teaching I and I through the Spirit of Truth.

Selassie I lives by the teachings of Jah, the same teachings that Christ gave I and I. That is why he showed I and I.

When He sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin, He prayed with His last breath for the forgiveness of those who had tortured Him saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do'.
Shame on those of us who are Christians and do not follow the way of the Savior of the World, whose life was filled with kindness, humility, and martyrdom! If we lived by the laws he gave us and were worthy of being called Christian, peace would have reigned on this earth.

Men were supposed to be the equals of the living angels who unceasingly sang praises before the eternal God. Had this been so, peoples of the world would not have been divided along lines of enmity.

The laws that Christ gave I and I are hard to accept, because we have lived through many, many generations of wickedness from since the time of Adam and Eve until now. But if the I really look at the laws Christ gave I and I, he is showing I and I the example of Jah. Because no matter how wicked we as man and woman have been and are now, Jah still lets us Live. He gives even the most wicked and opportunity to Live for Jah, and turn from their wickedness, while they still have breath. Jah is merciful and Loving, and all the qualities that Christ showed I and I are qualities of Jah.

Luke 6
43 For a good tree bringeth not forth corrupt fruit; neither doth a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.
45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Nothing has changed, Selassie I is the Messiah of these times, and Selassie I shows I and I the same message that Christ showed I and I. And Selassie I promotes the works that Christ has done. I and I are RasTafarI, so I and I are to follow RasTafarI. Haile Selassie I told I and I that he himself follows Christ. They are One, and it is for I and I to be One, but we can't serve two masters and be One. Fight hard against babylon, first within yourself, because if this is not accomplished within, then nothing can be done on the outside. And when the I Iverstands the way to fight babylon within yourself, then the I will also see how to fight babylon outside of yourself. Whether inside or outside, the battle is fought in the same way. I used to think that the battle within was different than the battle outside, but it is the same, and has always been the same.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I