Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2210&start_row=21

WHY DO THESE SO CALL ARTIST LIE TO THE YUTES

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/19/2007 10:42:33 AM

Yes empress, I can understand wat ur saying. Some Rastamen feel a wombman's place is in the kitchen or on the bed giving birth. But, that is not the only role. Even though the man and wombman have them own role and own place, both have a royal bond. Selassie crowned his queen on the same day to show proof of bones of my bones flesh of my flesh equaling one heart of love. Even though both had them different roles, both stood in inity. Many forget that and feel they can follow after solomon.
Well, I don't know bout the binghi house, because I never even really knew bout purification til I came to the bobo house. They call them purification a journey.
well, maybe in afrika it is also the culture so they look at wombmen as below. I cannot speak on that, but I only see wat I is out of the mouth of my trinity.. Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari!!!

Give thanx for the reasonment, heart of love!!!

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/19/2007 11:49:42 AM

MIS TEN THIS IS NOT FIRE THIS IS JUST HEAT
I WANT TO ASK U
WHEN U ARE READING SCRIPTURE
I KNOW U SAID PEOPLE MIS INTERPRET SCRIPTURE
BUT HOW DOES ONE MISREAD
ROMANS WHEN IT SAYS
WOMAN LEFT WHATS NATURAUL TO A WOMAN AND MEN LUST AFTER THEIR OWN SELVES AND LEFT THE WOMAN
THEY ARE HATERS OF GOD
HOW DO U INTERPRET THAT
WHEN IT SAYS MAN SHALL NOT LAY WITH MAN KIND HOW DO U MIS READ THAT
ALSO MY MOM WORKS AT A HOSPITAL
GAY PEOPLE COME IN WRECKED UP INSIDES HANGIN OUT FROM WHAT I HEARD ITS NOT A PRETTY SITE

NOW
A WOMAN CAN TAKE SEX I KNOW THIS AND CAN ADAPT TO THE SITUATION EVEN TO CHILD BIRTH
SHE MIGHT GET SORE BUT ULTIMATE LY
SHE S A WINNER SHE CAN TAKE IT
SO HETRO AND HOMO ARE NOT IN THE SAME CATERGORY SEEN PRINCESS
THEYD LIKE INI TO BELEIVE THAT THEY ARE NORMAL
BUT WHEN U LOOK AT THE FACTS FROM TIME ITS NEVER BEEN NORMAL ITS ALWAYS ALTERNATIVE
EVER HEAR TH E TERM PRISONM GAY
MY BROTHER SAID IN PRISON THERE IS GUYS WHO
USE OTHER PRISONERS AS ALTERNATIVE HE SAID WHEN A MAN FINALLY LOSES IT HE GOES THAT ROUTE BUT HE DONT CALL HIM SELF GAY BUT MY BROTHER DID 4 YEARS AND HE STILL CANT GAYS PRISON OR NOT
SO GAYNESS STARTS WITH CONFUSION EVEN IF LIKE U SAID THEY WERE CHILDREN IT STARTS WITH CONFUSION I DONT BELEVE THE BORN GAY THING AND BUT IF I DID CROMOSONES BEING CONFUSED GENES IS STILL CONFUSION GAYS ARE CONFUSED PEOPLE
THAT IS BABYLON
NIMROD COULD TURN HIS BODY INTO A SERPENT A TIGER AND BACK INN AMAN IN FRONTOF U
HE IS THE ART OF CONFUSION
AGAIN THIS IS REASONIN NOT WAR OR BURNIN YOU
JUSS SOME HEATED CONVERSATION OK PRINCESS LET I KNOW HOW U FEEL
LOVE

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/19/2007 12:14:11 PM

That is the simplicity of the matter. That is the thing. The I got it right there Bro.Rook!

The realities of gay lifestyle are straight foul. They like to pretty it up by saying it's about love. No, it ain't. It's about perversion, desperation, trauma and depravity in the reality of their habits. Whereas, nothing to do with the natural sexual behaviour of man & woman is crazed depravity. Those man & woman who do perpertrate and promote depravities within their sex life are just as bad as homosexuals.

I'm really glad the I broke it down like that, especially with the medical reference. Cos this is the truth of the situation. Can people really handle it? Are people really ok with it? In most cases, people don't even know what they are condoning when they condone and defend homosexuality.

But, yes... I would like my Sistah, Empress Ten to engage still. Again as Rook says, not with fire just intense warmth. Cos I know I go about it all wrong (gimme a break, we're all learning) but I would like to know why the Sistren overstands RasTafari so well, but still uses Babylon measuring stick for such fundamental issues such as RasTa womban's livity, as well as the homosexuality thing?

p.s. my two pence over InI creation & purification cycle... actually it's quite long reasoning... so I'll leave it out unless someone really wants to know what I think about it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/20/2007 12:25:41 AM

In regard to the reasoning about Rap music. I made a reasoning before about it that shows what I feel about that destruction.

------------------------------------
I was reasoning with a Bobo RasTafarI Idren of mine about Gangsta Rap. I and I were reasoning about how Gangsta Rap is Babylon Propaganda and is being promoted to destroy the Black Youth living in Babylon. My Idren was also reasoning that certain people in high positions in the Rap industry have connections with the CIA.

Babylon is encouraging the youth to kill and abuse their brothers and sisters. Babylon has created and glorified this image for the youth to move towards. They don't even need to recruit Rappers to enslave the minds of the youth. The popularity of the image encourages youth to become skilled Gangsta Rappers and spread the message of Babylon to destroy future generations. Most don't even realize what they are doing, but are just following the accepted image.

Gangsta Rappers need to learn the ways of Jah and turn the table with the voice they have been given. They should be teaching the youth the ways of Jah and use their skills to bring them together as One, instead of dividing them.

Gangsta Rap - Babylon Propaganda
------------------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/20/2007 9:23:55 AM

GREETINGS IN THE NAM OF THE MOST HIGH JAHHH RASTAFARI

I JUS RECENTLY FOUND OUT JAYZ AND KANYA ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE SKULL N BONES AND IN THE VIDEO THEY USE THE MASON SYMBOLS. MAY BE IT DONT MEAN NOTHING BUT TO I IT DO.BECAUSE WHEN IN CONCERT THEY THROW UP SIGNS AND THE YUTE DEM DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THROWING UP AND IT WAS ALSO MENTIONED FROM A BREDREN THAT ROCAWEAR EVEN THOUGH IT IS CLOTHES IT IS STILL SATONIC SYMBOLS SO SAY BUT N E WAYS THESE ARTISTS ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING BAD VIBES IN THE YUTES MIND BUT GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR CONCLUSION OR OPINOINS.

BLESS UP

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/20/2007 11:16:41 AM

Blessed Love Empress!!

What is the skull & bones thing?

Hmph! This is very interesting stuff. Cos, for real... it is like the youths them are hypnotised and are just copying... some Simon Said business, and they don't even know what they're doing.

I'm like the I, Sistrin, I really think wordsounds and symbols... no matter how innocent or naively done... have their own independent power and charge. Well, these are the things that freemasonry teach isn't it... like ancient psychological knowledge of how to twist up people...?

I read something about a freemason's initiation once... it spooked me the hell out, I'm not exagerating. It was weird.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/20/2007 11:22:19 AM

BLESSED LOVE SISTREN SKULL N BONES IS LIKE THE HIGHEST MASONS THERE IS LIKE BUSH N SO IS MOST OF THEM ARE INTO THE DEVIL WORSHIPER

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/20/2007 12:40:06 PM

Jay Z, "Minority Report"

People Was Poor Before The Hurricane Came

But The Down Pour Poured Is Like When Mary J. Sang

Every Day It Rains, So Every Day The Pain

But Ignored Them, And Showed Em The Risk Was To Blame

For Life Is A Chain, Cause And Effected

Niggas Off The Chain Because They Affected

It's A Dirty Game So Whatever Is Effective

From Weed To Selling Kane, Gotta Put That In Effect

Wouldn't You Loot, If You Didn't Have The Loot?

Baby Needed Food And You Stuck On The Roof

Helicopter Swooped Down Just To Get A Scoop

Through His Telescopic Lens But He Didn't Scoop You

The Next Five Days, No Help Ensued

They Called You A Refugee Because You Seek Refuge

The Commander-in-chief Just Flew By

Did He Stop? No, He Had A Couple Seats

Just Proved Jet Blue He's Not

Jet Flew By The Spot

What If He Ran Out Of Jet Fuel And Just Dropped

Hu,that Woulda Been Something To Watch

Helicopters Doing Fly-bys To Take A Couple Of Shots

Couple Of Portraits Then Ignored 'em

He'd Be Just Another Bush Surrounded By A Couple Orchids

Poor Kids Just 'cause They Were Poor Kids

Left 'em On They Porches Same Old Story In New Orleans

Silly Rappers, Because We Got A Couple Porches

Mtv Stopped By To Film Our Fortresses

We Forget The Unfortunate

Sure I Ponied Up A Mill, But I Didn't Give My Time

So In Reality I Didn't Give A Dime, Or A Damn

I Just Put My Monies In The Hands Of The Same People That Left My People Stranded

Nothin' But A Bandit

Left Them Folks Abandoned

Damn, That Money That We Gave Was Just A Band-aid

Can't Say We Better Off Than We Was Before

In Synopsis This Is My Minority Report

Can't Say We Better Off Than We Was Before

In Synopsis This Is My Minority Report .

Idren, dont believe everything you hear

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/20/2007 1:33:12 PM

Irie
Empress Crystal what Skull and Bones Order? And what masonic group do they belong to? Many things have been said about many people and things aren't always true. If you know better then I stand corrected, but from what I know Kanye and Jiga (problematic as their lyrics are) are two rappers in a game and are better role models for the youths than the kingpin drug dealer on the street or some of the others like 50Cent, Lil John and even Flavor Flav (problematic as Public Enemy's lyrics were too) as much as he was abt the revolution, man turned trick daddy in his old age and I just don't get that.
Peace

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/20/2007 1:57:00 PM

I CANT SPEAK ABOUT KANYE BUT J WAS IN A VIDEO ADMITTING TO HIS SOUL SELLIN
ILL GET THE TITLE AND GIVE THE I THE LINK
THIS YUTE IS ALSO STILL SPENDIN CRACK MONEY FROM 86 LOL
THATS A LOT OF DEATH ,SUFFERING

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE ROLLMODEL PART
CAUSRE IM CONFUSED
ROLL MODELS ENCOURAGE POSITIVITY AND DOING THE RIGHT THING
THIS YUTES HOLE CAREER WAS BRAGGIN ABOUT WHORES AND MONEY
BAD MONEY
REMEMBER AINT NO NIGGA LIKE THE ONE I GOT
NO ONE CAN F@#K U BETTER ????
DEAD PRESIDENTS ???
OR THE CHUNE WHERE HE SHOT HIS BROTHER OVER A RING AND SOLD CRACK TO HIS MOTHER
EVEN IF THATS ALL TRUE
U DONT GO TELLIN KIDS WHO LOOK UP TO U
IT DONT MATTER WHAT U DO TO WASH YOUR MONEY
BUILD PLAYGROUNDS
WAT EVER
U STILL AMURDER A THEIF AND A LIAR AT THE END OF THE DAY UNTILL U ADMITT U WERE WRONG
AND AT LEAST FEEL BAD ABOUT WAT YOUVE DUN
WHERE IS THE POSITIVE ROLLMODEL
THERES ABOUT 500 OF THOSE KIND RIGHT HERE IN THE HOOD

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 44

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I