Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=160&start_row=31

Mental illness and Babylon medication

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/29/2012 11:20:41 PM

I have already been court ordered before it was my first time ... it just ended in July . they diagnosed me with paranoid schizoaffective disorder . I have tried smokin the herb with medication but it wasnt a good idea it made my body feel weird . It seems like I get paranoid when I smoke the herb though but I just wanted to know if that would go away one day and if I could smoke again .... .

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/29/2012 11:33:04 PM

It might go away one day.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 8/30/2012 3:35:05 PM

Hon. Fly High With JAH, so have the doctors labeled the I with the Bi-Polar disorder?

Blessed Love, Keep the Faith firm & Strong.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/30/2012 4:06:42 PM

Yes I, they did

Messenger: flyhighwithjah Sent: 8/30/2012 6:50:33 PM

Black Christ Salvation , they labeled me with paranoid schizoaffective which means I couldve had bipolar disorder but instead I have depression and paranoid delusions

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/31/2012 4:44:30 PM

I have lost my appetite for a while now, it has just blended in with the time so i dont know when it started not more than 1 yr i think. i cant concentrate on making sentences for longer than a few seconds,which is more recent; which a bredren told i is ADD which is caused by babylons jail cell in-mind concepts. i have been on most anti depressents and seroquel

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/31/2012 5:07:36 PM

what specific medications is the I on now?

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 8/31/2012 7:06:07 PM

Risperdal, I stopped taking it I went from 3 mg in the morning and 3 at night to 2 and 3 then lowered the mg 1a day every week otherwise I would not have been able to gradually lower because my doctor would not cooperate with me gradually stopping the dose even though I turned 18. I stopped taking it despite the will of multiple babylon scholars.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/1/2012 1:07:14 AM

I started to see a change in my behavior around the time when I entered my first facility. The medication is Sertraline, an anti-depressant I have taking for three years. I don't think meds are the first thing to op to, seen? Fruits release dopamine in the brain, seen.

But if the I does need to take his medication then take the medication.
I was recently taken off schitzoaffective med mash up I brain

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 9/1/2012 1:20:56 PM

I wouldn't advice going to a doctors, search as hard as you can for a natural remedy to help the I, Cus babylon medication dont help to conquer the problem it just prolongs it, or in some cases makes it worse with all their side effects. Selassie I say Discipline of the Mind is Key!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I