Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/21/2005 12:06:45 AMHidden - Foolishness

"This is shown in the Kebra Negast"...Thats all i needed to hear, you cannot prove it.

To further show that the Rastafarian Philosphy is wrong (not talking to Ark I anymore, but to everyone else out there who will listen) You are using another so-called Holy text BESIDES the bible which the sccriptures tell you CLEARLY NOT TO DO!

Ecc 12:9 And moreover, because the preacher (Solomon) was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
Ecc 12:10 The preacher sought to find out acceptable words:(Solomon did much studying to see if there were any acceptable words in other books) and that which was written was upright, even words of truth. (The Bible is the only book that gives words of truth John 17:17, Solomon also knew the future, he already read your Kebra Negast...guess what? If you wake up tomorrow and write some madness Solomon already read it! And im gonna leave it at that...lol)

Now after studying all of these things Solomon gave a WARNING.

Ecclesiastes 12:12 "And further, by these, my son, be admonished:(Warned) of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh."

The Bible is telling you clearly that if you look in other books for words of truth, your not going to find it, and it warns you that people will constantly be making up books, reading it is a WASTE OF TIME, all it does is make you TIRED. Like the Stupid Kebra Negast. WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO READ?

Isa 34:16 Seek ye out of the book (NOT BOOKS...but the BOOK) of the LORD,(The BIBLE) and read:(Read the BIBLE ONLY) no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate:(No other book can mate with the Bible, Ecclesiastes said its only good enough to make you tired, whether its the Koran, or the Kebra nagast, or the Book of the Dead, its all nothing compared to the Bible.) for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter:(And this is the END of this Kebra negast Business) Fear God, and keep his commandments:(The commandments of God are in the BIBLE, SEEK OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE LORD) for this is the whole duty of man.

That is the Duty of MAN, to read the BIBLE and KEEP THE COMMANDMENTS. Not the Kebra Negast, SEEK OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE LORD< BECAUSE NO OTHER BOOK CAN MATE WITH THE BIBLE, ALL IT DOES IT WASTE UR TIME.

Now If you can't see it... if our gospel be hid, it his hid to them that are lost, in whom the God of this world hath blinded the minds of them that BELIEVE NOT.

AND THAT IS IT ON THAT.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I