Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/19/2005 11:15:38 AMHidden - Foolishness

The scriptures I posted above were showing that the PEOPLE of Zion is the Nation of Israel. It wasn't directly proving what the CITY of Zion was. I apologize for that mistake.

OK THEN, SINCE THAT WAS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH, TELL ME THESE SCRIPTURES DONT SAY ZION IS IN THE LAND OF ISRAEL!!!!!!!
=================================================
2nd Kings 8:1 "1 Then Solomon assembled the elders of Israel, and all the heads of the tribes, the chief of the fathers of the children of Israel, unto king Solomon in Jerusalem, that they might bring up the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of the city of David, which is ZION."

That verse says Zion IS the city of DAVID, now....WHAT IS THE CITY OF DAVID?

LUKE 2:4 "And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the CITY OF DAVID, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)"

THE CITY OF DAVIS IS BETHLEHEM!!!!!!!! THEREFORE ZION IS BETHLEHEM, NOW, WHERE IS BETHLEHEM?

BETHLEHEM- "A town five miles SW from JERUSALEM." (The Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary).

Get any map of the land of Israel and you will see Bethlehem (Zion) is in Israel.

So.... ARK I. What are you going to say now? Im talking to you because all of these other posts are INSANE. The Bible says give no answer to a fool, so im not gonna respond to the others.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I