Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Prince Sent: 12/15/2005 11:47:09 PMHidden - Foolishness

"Beforee Israel was Ethiopia. Fyah for you slave master."

Before Israel was a lot of people, nevertheless God DID NOT CHOOSE THEM TO BE HIS PEOPLE.

Exodus 4:22 "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:"

Even though Ethiopia came first God STILL recognized Israel as the 1st born. God does not acknowledge the Ethiopians.

Amos 3:1 "Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth..."

OUT OF EVERY OTHER NATION GOD ONLY RECOGNIZES AND ACKNOWLEDGES ISRAEL!!! EVERYONE ELSE MEANS NOTHING TO GOD!!!

DEUTERONOMY 1:1 'These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel...'

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God:

ISRAEL IS A HOLY PEOPLE TO THE LORD. THE WORD 'HOLY' MEANS SEPERATE.

Leviticus 20:24 But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: (Jerusalem) I am the LORD your God, which have SEPERATED you from other people. (Israel was made Seperate form the Ethiopians, theya re the ONLY ones he chose to be his people)
25 Ye shall therefore put difference between clean beasts and unclean, (We do this by his laws, which were ONLY GIVEN to the Israelites) and between unclean fowls and clean: and ye shall not make your souls abominable by beast, or by fowl, or by any manner of living thing that creepeth on the ground, which I have separated from you as unclean.
26 And ye shall be holy unto me: (YE= Singular.... only Israel)for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. (Now going back to Deuteronomy)

Deuteronomy 7:6 For thou (Israel) art an holy people (Seperated for his use) unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, ABOVE ALL PEOPLE THAT ARE UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

Above means higher than and BETTER than. Israel is above the Ethiopians, more proof.

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

It came back and said it again. Now what do the Ethiopians and everyone else mean to God?

Isaiah 40:15 Behold, the nations (all nations outside of ISrael including the Ethiopians) are as a drop of a bucket, (This means insignificant, God compared you to a small drop out of a full bucket of water, no one cares about it, he doesnt care about you.) and are counted as the small dust of the balance: (small dust does not even tip the balance, it is nothing and vanity) behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing. (All of the other nations on the Islands are nothing to God)

16 And Lebanon is not sufficient to burn, nor the beasts thereof sufficient for a burnt offering.

Lebanon is the Land of the Arabs, If all of the Land and the Arabs, and their animals were sacrificed to God as a offering it still would not be enough for them to be his people, so no Ethiopians are NOT his people.

17 All nations (outside of Israel because Deuteronomy said they are above all nations) before him are as nothing;(mean nothing to God) and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.
===============================
To the so-called West Indians on this site, you are NOT Ethiopian, you are ISRAELITES FROM THE TRIBE OF BENJAMIN.

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I